Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Censorship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 4
CensorshipPage 1 of 1    
cut him a little slack Bro...He did spell pussy correctly....

edit: guess he didnt, it would take 5 asterisk not 4....lol
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 7
Censorship
Posted: 8/15/2005 6:31:50 PM
I put that in on edit dani...lmao
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 11
Censorship
Posted: 8/16/2005 3:56:05 PM
The message you are replying to:
Posted By: bigcats on 8/16/2005 617 PM
Subject: would you date a dancer/stripper?/
Message: Please do a search before creating a thread. This has been done!

OT: I have and would again. Many are trying to get through college or single moms. If they are clean, then they are perfectly fine to be int he mix. You do have those that I wouldn't touch. But a short conversation with them in the club woudl tell you what type of person they are. I have also wondered, why those that don't fall into one of the two categories mentioned are normally going to school to be a beautician. Whazup wid dat?

Author: shadowgirl58
Subject:
This allows you to quote a previous post.

Message: already ooops!! ok go ahead then lock this for me or move it..

My sincere apologies gosh i'm so ditsy sometimes
 ~Scoundrel~
Msg: 13
Censorship
Posted: 10/4/2007 3:49:30 PM
This is too annoying. I can't invie a woman to my fav coffee house because it's on****ell St. I can't ask to to join me for a****ail. I can't even tell her that my fav singer is Jor****r.
 4realRU
Msg: 14
Censorship
Posted: 10/4/2007 5:15:58 PM

This is too annoying. I can't invie a woman to my fav coffee house because it's on****ell St. I can't ask to to join me for a****ail. I can't even tell her that my fav singer is Jor****r.
Sure you can, just invite her to meet you at such and such on c o c kell street for a c o c ktail and then listen to some Joe C o c ker, although I'm not sure of the artist you were trying to get across.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 15
Censorship
Posted: 10/4/2007 5:30:30 PM
I can't invie a woman to my fav coffee house because it's on****ell St. I can't ask to to join me for a****ail. I can't even tell her that my fav singer is Jor****r.

Related Links:Forums: Censored Profanities
Forums: Censored Words
 comme_un_etalon
Msg: 16
Censorship
Posted: 11/5/2015 10:57:46 PM
I wouldn't mind the censorship so much if the mail system said something like "MAIL NOT SENT, PROFANITY FILTER"

Instead it says "Mail sent" This has led to more than one sticky situation where someone felt that I was ignoring her emails when in fact it was POF censoriing them.

And how are we supposed to excchange phone numbers is POF blocks them. This is a dating site, not a chatting site. (One would think- as chat has been removed for years now but its always just around the corner.

POF I hate you.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 17
Censorship
Posted: 11/6/2015 3:03:27 AM

I wouldn't mind the censorship so much if the mail system said something like "MAIL NOT SENT, PROFANITY FILTER"

Yes, let's give the spam bots feedback on whether they have succeeded in getting through the filters or not. Great idea.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Censorship