Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What should the sex be like on the first time with a new partner?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jamesxxx71
Msg: 1
What should the sex be like on the first time with a new partner?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Now don't say good or out of this world, we all know that. What I mean is: Should you go through all the positions in the Kamu Sutra, foreplay like crazy or just kiss and have intercourse in the always safe missionnary position? I'm asking because I read an article in an hold Maxim mag where they state that you should keep it to the simplest forms of sex possible on a first time with a new partner.

What do you think?
 Frrosty
Msg: 2
What should the sex be like on the first time with a new partner?
Posted: 8/16/2005 11:27:39 AM
all night long worked pretty great..thank you. I swear; I do not remember when I was asleep or awake..but...that night was bloody beautiful.

We learned each others passions SO intimately and..well..

*sigh*
 Fcukmeplease
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/16/2005 11:30:29 AM
discovering each other
 hardin9
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/16/2005 12:53:59 PM
Come at her like a HURRICANE. Don't be in the same spot all the time. I like to start out in the bed and from the coffie table, desk, refrigerator, shower, the roof, outside, and anywhere I can get with her before I ejaculate! Damn now I'm thinking about the beach. I want to have sex there soooooo damn bad my****could break a wall.
 jamesxxx71
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:13:15 PM
t,d, thanks for the compliment. For the others, thank you for all your answers... Maybe I should give mine too!!

I'm kinda play it by ear kinda guy.... well should say was as most here know that I have tied the knott some time ago....

So, ya know, in college for example, many people had reputations so I was as naughty as her reputation was.... and most of the times it was ok. Other times I just played it safe and let the lady decide on how kinky it would be... that went well too although it gave way to a few very boring lays.... the girl would lay there like a starfish, I'd mount her, finish my deed and that was it.... kinda boring but beats shooting a load in a kleenex lol

Then after college I would look at the overall look of the woman I'd be with....like the way she dressed, the terms she used when we talked, if she had any visible tatoos....tatoos in her cleavage etc... and I was seldom wrong there too!! Most of the times ladies with tatoos, specially on breasts were naughtier... then there was the time that lady was dressed quite classy and she looked like she'd be quite boring in bed... but when the bra came off and she had pierced nipples all hell broke loose and it was one of the best if not the best lay of my life hehehe Anyhow, that's how I play it. And like the other one said, it is nice to try to be the best lover she ever had even if you're gonna see her again. Chances are that her ex-lovers won't be hard to be anyways as so few men will take time to pleasure a woman properly.. making it easy for us to outdo them lol

James
 Frrosty
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:15:57 PM
I also think that it should be done with UTMOST respect..caring..and attention to the feedback (both verbal and kinetically) from the person who is allowing you access to their body..heart..mind and soul.

(so as to fully "use" but ensure you don't "abuse"..if you know what I mean?)

cognicent of every breath..lack of breath...whimper...bite....grimace..

grasp and squeeze..moan...and..

damn.

I need my woman soon I think..

ungawa.

Goin golfin..bye. ( 9 holes should make this go away)

eek.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2005 3:27:12 PM
At the very least satisfying, with the greatest of luck life changing.
 passionfly
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/16/2005 5:05:12 PM
flip it, smack it and rub it down....
 Patch364
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/20/2005 12:00:55 PM
For me, the first time with a new partner is kind of awkard. I want to look good for him, make it really good and try not to make a complete ass out of myself. This is when you get to explore each others bodies for the first time. See the WHOLE PACKAGE!! lol I get nervous but if things start out well then after a bit I seem to become more comfortable. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable and fun so if we end up getting a few laughs during it because of silly things and still end quite pleasured then to me that was a great time.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What should the sex be like on the first time with a new partner?