Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do Women Cheat?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HottieScotty
Msg: 5
Why do Women Cheat?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Because they can??

Ladies on the hunt......usually are always on the hunt..( with so many fish...it's hard to settle on one)
You meet a girl that's a bar regular....well.......that's what you get......A bar girl.
One must cherish and addor the ladies one's with ...
This still does not garentee that she will be faithful...
One must think more like the ladies....
Lots of friends( girls)......lots of options.....
Never throw away the little black book when you start dating a new girl...( or ever)
Girls GET calls from old lovers......( it's friends calling)
Guy have to remember to keep in touch with their old lovers....Don't ignore them...or cut them out of your life..
Don't throw all your eggs in one basket.
Best to have 2 cars.....incase one breaks down.
Always put some away for a rainy day.
Always have an excape route.

Lost of fish fella....
Freshen up the worm....and throw the hook back into a the pond
There is lots more where tht came from....
When the right one comes along......you'll know.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 8/18/2005 12:31:32 PM
Rocky, what was your response to her comittment question?

Move on man, no time to hate.
 Diggy03
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 8/18/2005 12:42:57 PM
Ask yourself this.... if you have ever cheated or thought of cheating.. what are the reasons you would cheat? I would presume the same would apply for a woman cheating.

There are as many reasons for cheating as there are people on the earth. To pin point an exact reason that is so tangible you can prevent it is impossible as each person has their reasons (if they do that sort of thing) based on his or her experience.

Personally... I think it all begins with the breakdown or basic non-existence of communication between the two parties.

I have been the one who was cheated on and I still don't have any answers for why he did what he did.

In most cases it's easier to walk away knowing you are the better person. All the best to you in finding any answers you may be looking for.
 Wear_a_smile
Msg: 14
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/24/2010 11:08:05 PM
Why do men cheat??
 cdnfinanceman
Msg: 16
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 4:53:48 AM
Good lord, another one, why do women cheat? I think the question is why do you pick women that cheat? that's the question.

I can probably tell you this, you were being a typical nice guy and picks women with issues and most likely you think your " love" will save them or transform them into this wonderful butterfly? you know what they call it right? its called stupid chivalry , by getting involved with a weak, flaky women who look for guys like you so they can exploit them.

Re evaluate you what it is youre doing to meet these losers ,there are so many decent women out there, perhaps youre just not seeing them.
 ghostdog1973
Msg: 17
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 8:07:42 AM
Ok- you're 47 years old and just now hashing over a girl that cheated on you in your 1st relationship?

what gives.

we've already established that treating a woman with respect and romance often times WILL get you treated with disrespect and dirt.
 thomas3o5
Msg: 18
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 8:11:39 AM
You should change the post title to "Why do People Cheat?"
 Jonejo
Msg: 19
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 8:44:29 AM
nothing worse than those types of girls(women) whatever ,,cock blocking your ass, while she plays the field, man yea kick her to the curb, they all arent like that, there are some nice babes out there, that can appreciate a guy like you, stay up man..
 carolann0308
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 9:56:40 AM
Rocky, I would suggest your inexperience with women was probably what made you blind to her actions. She cheated because she did not care. A woman or man that cares will never cheat.
 Synnie
Msg: 21
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 10:22:50 AM
As said previously in the forum... BECAUSE WE CAN

The main difference between men and women when it comes to cheating is this.. GAIN

Main cheat for the thrill, they cheat because it has 2 legs and a snatch in between them..

Women cheat cuz the next guy has more to offer..he's a step up from what we already have.
 thomas3o5
Msg: 22
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 10:26:44 AM
lol Synnie. You're quite a funny girl.
 Synnie
Msg: 23
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 10:26:52 AM
BTW.... I do NOT condone cheating in any way, shape or form just giving you my opinion based on what I've been told by other females.

And yea.. the question shouldn't be why do women cheat? You need to ask what you are doing or not doing to get cheated on..... hmmmm...there lies the problem in itself.
 Vagabond1975
Msg: 24
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 11:21:22 AM
I know why I got cheated on..
simple..
my ex is a coke or meth addict..
so I guess a little "service" for a fix would do the trick for her..
yuck yuck yuck..

I think synnie is spot on tho..
women cheat mostly because there's something to gain.. it's purely oppertunistic..
for the most part..

but I also think the reasons why women AND men cheat aren't that different..
 Vluvbears77
Msg: 26
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 12:22:10 PM
I think both cheat and you don't have to do it physically. Once the man and woman have an emotional connection via hanging out alone with out the spouse and the other person hears only the bad Never the good. You have a recipe for disaster.
You will hear it all from "they are my soulmate and they listen to my concerns" to "He/she was kept telling me how I deserved better and there are so many fish in the sea."
If they were honest with themselves then they could be honest with you and friends.

I am no saint and most of us aren't in life, but I knowing by life's experience. You need to address your interself and be who you are and never what you think the other person wants and NEVER just bad mouth someone to others. It only causes grief and hatred to stay holding on. This is most likely why your BF, mother, sister, brother or whoever doesn't like your other half.

GO some balls and stand up for yourself and learn from what you have experienced and don't hold it over others heads.
 Vluvbears77
Msg: 27
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 12:22:31 PM
amen sister!!!
 Vagabond1975
Msg: 28
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/25/2010 12:35:58 PM

Ithink both cheat and you don't have to do it physically.

that is so true!
in my experience yes, cheating doesn't have to be sex...

I think in that case it's called being "unfaithfull"
 SynergySeven
Msg: 29
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/26/2010 10:49:57 AM
I have been on both sides of the fence.

I have cheated and been cheated on.

I have been faithful at times in my life and I have had cheating periods in my life.

My reasons for cheating when I did were:

1) Selfish sexual gratification
2) Boredom
3) Didn't love the person I cheated on and didn't care
4) Partner did not meet some important emotional need
5) Revenge....the person cheated on me. I felt powerless when they cheated on me and tried to gain that power back.
6) To get their attention
7) I wanted something new

Anyone could make up a million reasons to do it. Everyone is different. Regardless, it is wrong and a bad, instant decision that never fixes anything. It is selfish. People can change and do change for the better, although rarely. Rarely doesn't mean never though. There is always hope.~
I hope this gave you some kind of insight and reality.
 SynergySeven
Msg: 30
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:03:24 AM
Oh...and I don't live the double standard either by the way.

If I cheat, I tell you it's okay to cheat too because I don't care much about you beyond a platonic level, if at all.

So, it's not really cheating at that point when it's out in the open. It's more of an open agreeableness to do whatever and whoever we each want to do.

A double standard is lived by someone who doesn't care AND wants to control you. A power trip.
 briargate
Msg: 31
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:24:50 AM
1. Why do _____ cheat?

2. Well, not all _____ cheat.

3. Yes, ______ can cheat, too.

4. I got cheated on. Let me tell you about it.

5. That is bad, _______.

6. Yes.

8. Repeat.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 32
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:50:21 PM
For every gal out there that is dropping her panties and throwing her legs in the air...
there are at least 10 guys happy to help her do it.

No great mystery there.
 WhirlingDervish1
Msg: 33
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/27/2010 11:20:58 PM
I've been looking to cheat for the longest time. I'm stuck with a man who is there for me in ways others won't be, takes me out on the town, buys me things, looks out for my general welfare, but who refuses to ever have sex with me or even show affection.
O.P., I hope you weren't rejecting your woman physically.
 legally~blonde26
Msg: 34
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/28/2010 12:57:57 AM

I've been looking to cheat for the longest time. I'm stuck with a man who is there for me in ways others won't be, takes me out on the town, buys me things, looks out for my general welfare, but who refuses to ever have sex with me or even show affection.
O.P., I hope you weren't rejecting your woman physically.

I happen to agree with you. I've been in a relationship like that. He prefered spending his time on video games and smoking pot. In the end I did cheat. Im not saying im proud of that fact cuz im not but thats one of the reasons women cheat.
 sweetheartnmia
Msg: 36
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/28/2010 9:39:52 AM
"You need to ask what you are doing or not doing to get cheated on..... hmmmm...there lies the problem in itself."

That's crazy I dont care what someone does or doesnt do there is no reason to cheat if you dont like it break up with the person and find someone else or stay single and sleep around if thats what you want. People today have no morals and just dont care period about anyone but themselves or their to chicken shit to just break up with you. I myself have never cheated on anyone even when they cheated on me I could have cheated on them to get back at them or whatever but whats the point? Why play games and why waste my time in lowering myself to their level. If I wanna to sleep around then I stay single if I wanna be with one person then I get into a relationship plain and simple.
 sweetheartnmia
Msg: 37
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/28/2010 9:46:17 AM

I've been looking to cheat for the longest time. I'm stuck with a man who is there for me in ways others won't be, takes me out on the town, buys me things, looks out for my general welfare, but who refuses to ever have sex with me or even show affection.O.P., I hope you weren't rejecting your woman physically.

If you dont like the fact he isnt having sex with you then break up with him and find someone who will make you happy stop being a gold digger and giving women a bad name.
 kpooks
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/31/2010 9:09:05 PM
Why? Same reasons men do:

1) They're bored
2) They're just not wired for monogamy
3) You're not ringing their bell in the sheets

The comment that "it's OK for her to cheat but not me" is ridiculous. She's a nut and you're a spineless, whipped wimp.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do Women Cheat?