Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Boring Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crazy_lady
Msg: 2
Boring SexPage 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Yep... and realized it was time to move on! Boring sex is such a waste of energy and time.

Gotta find someone who will "rock your world"
 badbadgirl
Msg: 7
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:03:38 AM
yes...thinking about another guy
when i was younger i didn't tell when i didn't like it but not anymore.
now if u **** me bad i just stop and leave
 drpookie
Msg: 9
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:36:39 AM
How can you keep it going if its boring, i couldnt, then again, im a virgin..hahahahalmao
 ~Brittney~
Msg: 10
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:42:33 AM
YEP ...deffinitly been there and done that..I just laughed and got up and got dressed and walked out next day he phones then mailed him the joy of sex book...I think he got the hint

~Britt~
 ~Brittney~
Msg: 11
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:44:01 AM
oops messed up there...** next day he leaves a message on my machine asking whats up with me so I send him the joy of sex book**...there we go
 HAHANOW
Msg: 12
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:54:15 AM
This really happens????
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You people are too much!
 Toad4U
Msg: 13
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:56:58 AM
"boring sex"

^^an oxymoron^^
 drpookie
Msg: 14
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:58:21 AM
is it even possible, it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway>?
 HAHANOW
Msg: 15
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:58:22 AM
 ~Brittney~
Msg: 22
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 3:05:01 PM
@majestic

LOL I just took a look at it (book) and yah your right it is kinda creepy ...
my bad

~Britt~
 bean01
Msg: 27
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/23/2005 7:03:27 PM
Does anyone here see anything similar between me and working girl?

Oh and boring sex, I've had it too, but not anymore thank goodness!!!!
 40 Something
Msg: 32
Boring Sex
Posted: 8/24/2005 3:53:41 PM
Put the woman on top so she has to do the work. Nothing more boring than the missionary postion with the woman lying there like a dead elk.
 sexyviper
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Boring Sex
Posted: 9/10/2007 6:31:03 AM
there is no such a thing as boring sex ........if you think some of the sex you were having is boring .........YOU are the problem ....Sex is a two way street ...you have to communicate ,you have to talk/ tell, push ,pull ,do whatever necessary to find the way to get your message across about what excites you when having sex and you have to listen and pay attention to your partner and what they like and want ......this applies to both men and women ..... being to shy and inhibited to tell your sex partner what you want is the stupidest thing in the world ...they are naked with you ... ....the em bare assing part is over .......have fun ...do something different
 txbootsy
Msg: 55
Boring Sex
Posted: 9/20/2007 12:48:20 PM
Yes I have had sex with guys who stroke like they are paralyzed! I am thinking "are you evenmoving"?? Come on work it!!!
 W.W.J.D.
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Boring Sex
Posted: 12/30/2007 9:55:39 AM
True. Sex is sex so how is it boring...? If a woman wasn't so quick to crawl into the bed on her back then so much more might happen... Fellas, look at your partner while yall into it. Talk back and listen. Pay attention to moements. I saw this one xxx movie where the guy was so anxious that he was all over the place. The lady looked so lost.
 nipoleon
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Boring Sex
Posted: 12/30/2007 10:28:12 AM
Only boring people have boring sex.
 OutMind
Msg: 76
Boring Sex
Posted: 5/11/2009 12:51:21 PM
Boring sex, is the result of two things. YOU and YOUR CHOICE.

Sex is boring because YOU make it boring. I have been with women that were boring in bed, so then I could do two things. One, get rid of them, or better yet, tell them what I want. The problem is that a lot of guys do not have the balls to tell a woman what they may want, or like in my case, where I derive pleasure by giving pleasure is asking what would she likes, what does turn her on, what are her fantasies, what bores her and so on.

So remember that it takes two people to have sex. YOU can take control and start doing things. YOU can ask to find out what she likes. YOU can tell her what you like.

So it is BORING because you chose it to be boring. Everything else is just an excuse for inaction.
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Boring Sex
Posted: 5/11/2009 1:18:07 PM
Yup - that is when I rolled him over on his back and took charge of my own orgasm

Funny I'm still avoiding his calls!
 Un4gvn
Msg: 82
Boring Sex
Posted: 5/11/2009 3:18:06 PM
A friend told me that sex starts furthest away from the bedroom, I really started thinking about that and agree totally with what you have to say. It all starts in the mind, you have to be relaxed and in the mood, or at least have some foreplay to get you in the mood, if your partner doesn't even bother, I would hit the door runnin'.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Boring Sex
Posted: 2/15/2011 4:17:26 AM
"boring sex is when you have sex with the same person over and over this is why marriage equals to no sex and no sex equals to cheating or divorce"
I disagree completely. It isn't variety of partners that keeps it being fun, it's CARING about the partner that's the thrill. That, and having them desire you enough to be interested themselves. If the only thing that makes you want to do it, is switching the head out on the body in the bed with you, then it's likely you aren't so much having sex with someone, as performing a maintenance task. That's not THEIR fault, at least not entirely.
 AquanGold
Msg: 91
Boring Sex
Posted: 2/15/2011 5:05:58 AM
I have too disagree! Sex is never boring.. If it feels like that you`re doing something wrong. Its all in the stimulation, its about using your fingers,tongue, kissing and touch. Sometimes in conjunction with one another.If your partner is not responding surely, she`s not feeling it. That means her engine isn`t quite revved up.. Have you ever thought about introducing a pocket rocket into the mix? I`ve experienced partners who for whatever reason had past problems climaxing. I consider it an honor and a pleasure to be the guy, who gets them revved up.If it means performing oral for a few hours or simply teasing her with my penis, i`m in favor of doing whatever it takes. That's what makes sexual contact so exciting and pleasurable!
 femaleconnection
Msg: 93
Boring Sex
Posted: 2/17/2011 3:11:23 AM
I agree...when you care for someone, thier touch is never boring.

I had a one nighter once, to see what all the hoopla was about. That was boring. It was like using a vibrator with a mind of it's own and boring as hell. Makes sense to me tho, we didnt care for one another.

That is the only time sex has ever been boring for me.
 AquanGold
Msg: 94
Boring Sex
Posted: 2/17/2011 4:23:21 AM
Based on what many are stating, it seems its hard for a women to be aroused by someone she doesn`t love. The feeling and touch are not the same.Does that also prohibit a women from not be able to climax with a person she`s not into as well?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 102
Boring Sex
Posted: 3/14/2011 11:57:35 AM

You get out of it....what you put into it...plain and simple. A good imagination is a terrible thing to waste....if you aren't using it to its fullest potential.

This isn't always true. Last year I had a BF that was a very kind/loving/romantic lover. On that note? He was actually quite ideal. However ~ he was not interested in the things I was interested in on a more "adventurous" side of things and I can't live with that romantic type sex non-stop. Two entirely different imaginations ~ two entirely different sexual beings. That is not something you just "imagine" away. Sometimes the sexual interests just don't mesh. We had talked about these things before we became intimately involved, but when it came time for practical application ~ he simply couldn't do it. Sexual compatibility is not always obtainable nor can some things be taught, nor should one person's needs/desires/interests be overlooked. JMO
 AquanGold
Msg: 109
Boring Sex
Posted: 4/18/2011 5:35:36 AM
If i`m with a partner who seems uninterested , i always like to go "back door" to keep it real. That always seems to change the mood and seems to heighten the arousal and pleasure for a person.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Boring Sex