Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She asked me to pee on her....... uggggggg      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 1
She asked me to pee on her....... ugggggggPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Ok folks...... there's nothing like exploiting your personal life here on the POF forums, right?

Why the hell not?? LOL

So anyway... I'll be the first to admit that I have the sex drive of a 15 year old boy. Hey.. I could lie about it, BS my way around it, whatever. At least I'm honest and respectful about it, right?

I'll also admit that I really can't think of too many things I've never done before.... many of them were in a crowded room of strangers (Ok, I admit it, that was kinda hot..... PT's anyone?)

So....... this lady I was chatting with online recently............. cute looking, good job, seems to have her head on straight (which is a HUGE plus in my book, as I seem to have "psychomagnet" tattood across my forehead)..... So anyway..... we're talking, conversation is flowing well. We're discussing kids, like, love, work, etc...... no sex talk at all up to this point.

Of course, as so many early Internet relationships do, the topic of sex came up........ and within 10 minutes..... she told me she likes to be peed on.

Ummmmmmmmmm................ Yea............. ok (dumbfounded)

Folks...... this is really not my thing. I mean... I'm all for getting your freak on..... Hell, I'll help you do it :o) but DAYUM........ whats up with this?

Just when I think I'm the perfect guy......... I find out I'm not, cause I won't pee on her---LOL

The blow to my ego is devestating..... whats a guy to do?? LOL
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 3
She asked me to pee on her....... uggggggg
Posted: 8/30/2005 11:09:41 AM
Jessfromva.......

Sweetie..... I hope your guy was SERIOUSLY hot..... or was hung like my forearm or something..... cause DAMN...... no way.

How the HELL did he talk you into that?
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/30/2005 11:11:43 AM
lookingineastcanton......

LMFAO...... Now that is messed up---LOL

She never mentioned the whole poo thing..... not sure I would have been able to handle that. I guess she was on a strictly liquid diet---LMFAO

OMG...... I'm having a Crying Game moment here........ BLAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/30/2005 11:16:37 AM
Jess......

If I were there...... I would pimpsmack you right now.

You let him videotape it?!?!?!
 Jerikka
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/30/2005 11:28:39 AM
Gross. Who does that?! Ok so how much resect does she have for herself if she is askes men to pee on her. Gross!!!
 passionfly
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/30/2005 12:24:56 PM
you better start your drinking early....
 brawnydog
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/30/2005 12:40:42 PM

I seem to have "psychomagnet" tattood across my forehead

At least you can wear a hat. I have psychomagnetic pheromones. I can roll around on a stinky moose carcass and still attract psychos.....go figure huh.

What's the big deal? Take a flat of beer to her house....drink all night while playing with her....when she's ready to get pyssed on...pretend she's on fire.
You can't tell me that you wouldn't pyss on her if she was on fire. You seem like a nice guy.

single_stl_dad
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/30/2005 1:09:48 PM
Brawny.....

I am a nice guy dammit!!! LOL

You know something...... I've always taken a great amount of pride in my ability to satisfy my partners.

Although I've never actually "met" this woman.... I can't help but think to myself "Well, damn... am I closed-minded for not even trying?"

Thats the scary part---LOL
 brawnydog
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/30/2005 2:46:32 PM
You think that's wierd Blast?

DISCLAIMER: do not read this if you are grossed out easily.

One of my old FB's, said that if it came out of her body......the freak (her ex) had to eat it.
He even wanted to taste the placenta when the kid was born.
 brawnydog
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/30/2005 3:08:41 PM
Got small fingers?
 brawnydog
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/30/2005 3:17:42 PM
a couple more ...and tweeze away!
 brawnydog
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/30/2005 3:53:07 PM
..........how'd you discover this?
 CrystalLinda
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/30/2005 4:20:19 PM
Never was into the golden shower thing myself, i always thought that it was a bit degrading.
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/30/2005 5:03:13 PM
eewwwwwww...People that enjoy getting pissed on, are the same type of individuals that would eat the boogers out of a dead mans nose....
 badbadgirl
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/30/2005 5:06:39 PM
i don't see nothin shocking in this...but i wouldn't do it because it doesn't turn me on.
for money though i would be willing to piss on a guy, but not beeing pissed on...
 brawnydog
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/30/2005 5:22:49 PM
..and the universe is still intact.
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/30/2005 6:50:35 PM
Even if it smells...it is still sterile...it's how the body processes it. Even if it contains and odor and is concentrated due to lack of fluids, in a healthy individual it is still sterile.

HaHa...HD's piss (at the moment) is as clear as "pure rocky mountain spring water and high country barley"....
 brawnydog
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:07:56 AM

Damnit brawny stop saying FB...they are gonna think you mean me

Now that is something that I am 100% for making reality. Where ya want me to pee?

eat more FBs
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:18:05 AM
OMG..... I just woke up....... its 7:20 am, and I just got a whole Biology/Science lesson of the contaminants and possible health risks associated with consuming urine.

I am so not ready for this...... My coffee doesn't even taste right.... I think its all in my head though---LOL

Nevertheless, I'm glad you all find humor in my dating misfortune---LMFAO

Perhaps next time I'll tell you about the ex I had to get a restraining order against......... Oh yea.. that'll be fun--LOL

Just shoot the psychomagnet...... It's over for me.... I'm becoming a monk
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/31/2005 9:05:07 AM
Sundoll......

Oh my :)

Yummi
 Jaybo_31
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/1/2005 6:54:43 AM
A common rule of thumb in the medical world is this: If it is wet and it is not yours don't touch it because it may be infectious. End of story. Sex and using the bathroom should be completely exclusive. Yuch!
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:57:58 AM
UPDATE: 1 Sept 05, 10:00 am, central time.....

So just in case you folks were wondering, I thought I'd provide an update:

The "pee" girl apparently read this forum. She hasn't replied to it, but nevertheless, boy did I get an earful just a few moments ago.

Let me tell you.... there's nothing like recieving a letter from someone you've never met, ****ing at me about my "moral standards", and how I could post about something so personal, in a public forum.

All the while, justifying to me how urinating on someone else is perfectly safe, perfectly normal, sexual act.

Ummmm... the irony is killing me. LOL

single_stl_dad
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/1/2005 11:55:34 AM
Great fantasy????

Great fun????

Write my name in urine on her?

Why is it only guys that respond favorably to this?? You guys are MESSED UP!!!

You do realize that any woman you MIGHT have MAYBE gotten a date with..... is now probably going to block you from emailing them??

Maybe the "pee" girl is reading this...... maybe she'll write you guys and you can take her for a ride---LOL

Or a "squirt"....... or whatever it is you guys call this stuff.

I'm SO becoming a monk----LOL
 Kareen
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/25/2005 10:55:54 PM
What about her peeing on you?
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/26/2005 12:10:59 AM
Kareen..... I can't believe you brought this thread back to life after like 2 weeks---LOL

I think I scared this chick right out of the pond when I posted this question about her--LOL She's no longer on POF.... And no, I never actually met her.

Jeez.... first I get myself, and a dozen other POF members suspended over my "crack-ho" post.....

Then the moderators come in and delete my "diaper fetish" post....

What is this world coming to??? LOL You know.... a guy can ask questions about shaving your a$$hole.... but I can't ask real-life questions about my dating life without them getting deleted---LMFAO

And no...... No one better spill a drop of urine on me--- LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She asked me to pee on her....... uggggggg