Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do Big Trucks turn on the Ladies???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badbadgirl
Msg: 4
Do Big Trucks turn on the Ladies???Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
trucks, cars...does absolutely nothin to me.all the guys i was attracted to never had a vehicule.but i must be an exception because all my girlfriends try to find guys who have nice cars.
 badbadgirl
Msg: 6
Do Big Trucks turn on the Ladies???
Posted: 9/2/2005 2:54:10 PM
yes and i said trucks...cars....doesnt do nothin to me hellooooooooooooo
 Grrretel
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:19:23 PM
Absolutely not, ever. Turn off if anything, truck drivers seem to have a common mentality that I avoid.
 Grrretel
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:35:39 PM

If you read the original post, you will clearly see that he does NOT mean Big Rigs....he means pick-up trucks....

yeah, i know, and I still mean what I said.
 Grrretel
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:42:50 PM
As a whole, 'truck driving guys' can be generalized to be undeducated, ballcap wearing losers that love their hockey and beer.
 BBdrgn
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:44:48 PM
^^^^^^^
 Grrretel
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:54:05 PM
What I mean by uneducated?
Well, ever notice the lack of trucks in university parking lots? Pretty rare to come across a truck driving doctor or PhD as well.

Oh! But there is nothing wrong with ballcap wearing, hockey loving guys of course. I just avoid them
 Grrretel
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:34:39 PM
^^^ for sure!

but sorry, I have a tendency to phrase things too harshly.
To me, trucks = blind consumerism. It is overconsumption, unnecessary, I always dig a socially and environmentally conscious guy.
 brawnydog
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:39:46 PM
Big trucks, flannel shirts, so dirty that they make us take our clothes off before we come in the house. Yeah. Makes them all kinds of hot.

moo
 brawnydog
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:49:02 PM
oops
 brawnydog
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:49:33 PM
dixie flag or a gun rack

We have flags that say "MY DIXIE WRECKED" and carry concealled mostly nowadays.

He's not with me.
vvvvvvvvv
 brawnydog
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:50:48 PM
Like I'm gonna try to edit all that chit.
 Patch364
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/2/2005 9:19:27 PM
Big trucks are a definit turn on for me. Around here they are everywhere, I find it hard to control myself sometimes lol All a mans gotta go is pull up beside me and rev the engine in his big ol'truck and he'll get me going. Damn Hot!!!
 mitgrad00
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/3/2005 5:50:41 AM
I was an engineer at a proving ground so I used to test cars and trucks. I have noticed that when i drive a nice truck, I always get compliments from other GUYS. I get compliments from girls when i drive a nice convertible.
 Pandy
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/3/2005 6:02:43 AM
I think if I was a chick and I saw a guy with a big truck (unless he is a cement mixer), I'd think "what a self centered idiot, all our guys are dieing in Iraq for oil". Maybe thinking chicks are more turned on more by guys on bicycles with strong thighs!

That is EXACTLY what I think. I love mud-slinging....but you can actually do that better in jeep wranglers or ATVs than you can in big 'ole honkin' trucks. I regard people who drive 8 mpg vehicles (especially brand new ones) as people who are bereft of environmental conscience.

Unless the owner REALLY needs it for the payload capacity...it's a lame pretension. (and most of the people who drive trucks, in my experience, drive beat up old rusty pickups that won't get dented with hauling stuff.)

I heard about a bumper sticker that I want to find: "How many miles to the soldier does your SUV get?"
 Pandy
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/3/2005 6:31:10 AM
....says Tennessees officially crowned cargasm queen ^^^^^ LMFAO.
This chica could tell what a man was driving from doing a quick check of his car keys at twenty paces in a dark bar. And YES, big old honking trucks WERE on the menu as well as 'stangs.

Do you still have the talent, 'honey????
 Rstyduck
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/3/2005 12:34:54 PM
Allright i drive a big old Dodge.(see profile for pics) As far as it being enviromentaly bad,Its on propane. The only emissions im putting out is CO2 and H2O. I play hard and not scared to dent it.(adds charactor).
I practice TREAD LIGHTLY and clean up the trails when i find garbage that others left behind. Always leave your campsite cleaner than you found it.
What emissions are your little shit box cars putting out you enviromantalist tree huggers?
 Rstyduck
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:07:48 PM
Im betting Fishbill that the small amount of vapors doesnt add up to the pollution of starting a gas vehicle. Besides are you concerned with that when you start your BBQ? Or get the tank refilled? SO you dont drive to work you ride a bike. You dont BBQ cuz it burns fuel. You have electric heating in your house cuz you dont burn natural gas. You have an electric water heater.
Good keep it. More fuel for the rest of society.
Better not use brickettes in your BBQ im bettin that causes more pollution than you can handle.
OMG ITS THE FUEL COPS
 Rstyduck
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/4/2005 4:45:41 PM
Stupid peice of metal is still better than that plastic crap there drapping over what they call trucks nowadays.
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/4/2005 7:15:13 PM
Well all you jeep folks made me wanna post my jeep pics...33BFG's with 4" suspension lift, and yes ladies I can see into SUV's so keep wearing those mini skirts and halter tops...

PS: Pandy is an excellent photographer...
 Pandy
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/5/2005 12:56:22 PM
I did , indeed, lol....and thank u very much

Did I mention that I am NOT turned on by big trucks.
 trucker54
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/5/2005 9:42:40 PM
I beg to differ with your stereotyping of truck drivers. I drive an 18 wheeler and consider myself to be a true professional, a good father and a very compassionate person. What I am not is a tobacco spittinng, beer guzzling potty-mouthed braggart. Perhaps you should meet a truck driver before judging them so harshly.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/5/2005 10:04:01 PM
Love guys that drive trucks, they dont have to be big. They could have a Ranger or S-10 or something it doesnt matter.

Trucks are good Im always checking out the trucks i drive by, but as soon as I see a cowboy hat I quick look away, thats going too far
 Rstyduck
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/6/2005 2:39:25 PM
You need a truck.
 brawnydog
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/6/2005 2:43:30 PM

I ought to get a guitar and have it in plain view in my room for a woman guest. I can claim I have tendenitis and can no longer play.

You talk about guitars a lot. A guitar player steel your woman? (steel guitar..get it)

Of course there are women that are turned on by big trucks. I don't see that as an irrational weakness. Girls just wanna have fun. 4wheeling is fun.

Yeah....they should prolly cream their jeans when they see a guy pull up in a Civic.......Christ.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do Big Trucks turn on the Ladies???