Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ok....is my profile ok in your oppinion?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 airplane_geek
Msg: 2
Ok....is my profile ok in your oppinion? Page 1 of 1    
Your pic is great. It shows your face and gives an idea of who you are. Most people miss the point of a profile pic, but you've nailed it.

I think you volunteer too much information in your profile. If you hold back on a few things, like the bit about marriage and engagement, it will give you something to talk about later. I'm not saying deny you're divorced, just don't talk about it in "About Me".

I'd also either move (and reword) or get rid of the personal trainer part in your About Me section. Maybe it's me, but that is the beginning of a "High Maintenance" flag. The flag continues on until about 1/2 way through the Princess part, where you recovered nicely. You may want to tone that down some by rewording it. Something along the lines of "I'm getting my life back together. To do that, I'm working to become a personal trainer."

I'd suggest you rework how you've written your profile. By that I mean the sentences themselves. Make it easier to read- the way you've got it set up it looks like a poem. At the end of a line, you hit the ENTER key. Let the sentences wrap around. You should only use the Enter key between paragraphs. Add an extra line to space it all out.

Anyway, I hope I was helpful and not harsh.

Good luck!

BBdrgn
Msg: 3
Ok....is my profile ok in your oppinion?
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:40:53 PM
I'd also either move (and reword) or get rid of the personal trainer part in your About Me section. Maybe it's me, but that is the beginning of a "High Maintenance" flag.

I disagree ,but I'm a bit of a fitness buff......yes i agree it Will save her the agony of having to deal with out of shape Losers or people that don't share this lifestyle,but it will tell those who do, that she is dedicated to suceed at something that most individuals only watch on TV or see in a magazine..........not to mention she's Beautiful........
 AngelicPassion
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/2/2005 9:06:25 PM
beautifulwoman4u..Your profile is fine. It speaks volumes of who you are and how you feel about what you hope to find. If your happy with it that's really all that should matter. Your a beautiful woman and your profile shows a compassionate heart. The right person will find you with time. I find that profiles are a small vision of expressions of who we are. The one person who can read between the lines of your profile will see your true beauty. Good luck.....
 bucsgirl
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/3/2005 11:34:48 AM
beautiful You profile is good, just have a few suggestions, a nip and tuck, really. I'd put the second pic of you as your main pic, just a thought. Also in your about me, I'd keep the descriptions of you and the man you're looking for together. It'll be easier to read. Also put in a space or two and separate the paragraphs out. Your content is really good, just rearrange it a bit. Hope this helps and I wish you the best.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ok....is my profile ok in your oppinion?