|NFL PicksPage 1 of 21 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)|
2)chicago=gotta route for da bears.
3)cincinnati=better then the browns.
4)miami=because there my second favroite team.
5)houston=because buffalo dont have anything.
6)carolina=might be in the s.b.
7)n.y.jets=because i used to live in kansas and i got sick of seeing red.
10)pittsburg=what a team.
11)cardinals=because i pick the other team from n.y. already.
12)chargers=well if u dont know?the cowboys dont have anything but a good coach.
13)detroit=i'm a bears fan need i say more,lol. joke
14)st.louis=49ers just dont have it anymore,thank god.
15)colts=two words, payton manning.
16)Eagles=falcons, this is a tough one here,i'll pick the eagles by 21.....yeah right.
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:53:01 PM
|Thursday, Sep. 8 |
1) Oakland at New England (not by tons)
Sunday, Sep. 11
2) Chicago at Washington (weak game..but Lavar is back)
3) Cincinnati at Cleveland (somthing to prove)
4) Denver at Miami (because I have to pick "someone")
5) Houston at Buffalo (will kill em)
6) New Orleans at Carolina (Tougher up front.)
7) N.Y. Jets at Kansas City (have you WATCHED Preist Holmes and the Cheifs early season any of the past...I dunno...SIX)
8) Seattle at Jacksonville (Seattle can use this as target and graound game practice)
9) Tampa Bay at Minnesota (duh)
10) Tennessee at Pittsburgh (Steelers want to show their fans the magic)
11) Arizona at N.Y. Giants (crap game..but the backfield wins here)
12) Dallas at San Diego (hate to say it; but this is a major test for the Cowboy LB core and front men)
13) Green Bay at Detroit (AIRSHOW ON SUNDAY!!)
14) St. Louis at San Francisco
15) Indianapolis at Baltimore (because pre-season ended last week)
Monday, Sep. 12
16) Philadelphia at Atlanta (yup)
Posted: 9/6/2005 9:07:27 PM
|Thursday, Sep. 8 |
1) (W)Oakland at New England (Oakland will exploit the NE Defense that lost some personnel)
2) (W)Chicago at Washington (Bears win because Portis will be held under 100 yds rushing)
3) Cincinnati at (W)Cleveland (Cleveland will smother them)
4) (W)Denver at Miami (Denver's offense is too much for the Dolphins)
5) Houston at (W)Buffalo (Buffalo offense is good, but defense might be better)
6) New Orleans at (W)Carolina (Inspired Saints can't overcome Delhomme's arm)
7) (W)N.Y. Jets at Kansas City (Jets have more D, so they'll outscore them in a shootout)
8) (W)Seattle at Jacksonville (No Fred Taylor=no win for Jax. Hasselbeck will have big game)
9) Tampa Bay at (W)Minnesota (MN always starts well)
10) Tennessee at (W)Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh wins b/c Ben R. gets only 15-20 pass attempts)
11) (W)Arizona at N.Y. Giants (Arizona wins as defense forces sacks and TO's--ugly game)
12) Dallas at (W)San Diego (LT will make everyone believe who's the man in SD)
13) (W)Green Bay at Detroit (Favre on a big stage? you know he'll be big)
14) (W)St. Louis at San Francisco (St. Louis---this isn't your father's SF team)
15) (W)Indianapolis at Baltimore (Manning too much for any team but NE and Boller will suck)
(W)Philadelphia at Atlanta (Eagles are best team in the NFC and Falcons are overachievers)
Posted: 9/6/2005 9:34:10 PM
|Raiders VS Patriots-----Pats win, close game continue to have thier ways with opposing teams.|
Bears VS Red Skins----I pick the Skins beating the Bears and having them for lunch
Bengals VS Browns----Bengals will use weapons like Kelly Washington to get into endzone and defeat the Browns
Broncos VS Dolphins---Dolphins beats Broncos with the return of Ricky Williams and with the loss of Jerry Rice for the Broncos.
Texans VS Bills---Texans showed alot of promise last season and they pull out the upset
Saints VS Panthers----Dont ask why but I choose the Saints, don't care for either team
Jets VS Cheifs---Jets flyby the Chiefs, takes more than a D to win a game
Seahawks VS Jags----Jags still victorious even with Taylor gone
Bucs VS Vikings----Tampa takes it to Minnesota in the 1st half leaving everyone in awe
Titans VS Steelers---Titans have alot of young players with alot of heart. Granted Pacman will not see much playing time do to poor preseason, the Titans still have a strong team and can pull out the upset over the Steelers...Rothlisburger....who cares, AIR MCNAIR back at 100%. Great depth at the FB position and emerging rookies at the WR position. Titans D also looks solid with Keith Bullock leading the hungry pack of LB's and Antwon Odom leading the DE's.
Cardinals VS Giants----Cards take the win but in a close game
Cowboys VS Chargers---Cowboys win even without Eddie George, since he did have a crappy season last year...just a side note, Jason Witten will be amongst the top TE's before the season is over with.
Packers VS Lions--I'm leaning towards the Packs on this one. Favre is just an amazing QB to overcome tragedies in his life and still play at the top of his game. No doubt he'll lead the Packs to a "V" over the Lions.
49ers VS Rams---Rams will be digging for gold in San Fran but will come up empty as the 49ers emerge as victors.
Colts VS Ravens---Manning will again be at MVP status this season. I see big things coming his way if he continues to play well as he's done previously and as he did at UT Knoxville. Colts will shoot down the Ravens' hopes on getting a season opening victory.
Eagles VS Falcons----Good game to start of Monday Night Football as it airs it's final season on ABC. McNabb and TO will hook up often in this game as well as a solid D. Falcons on the other hand have the likes of Michael Vick and Warrick Dunn. This will be a very good game and entertaining game to watch. I pick the Falcons to win the battle in the skies.
Posted: 9/6/2005 11:35:02 PM
Posted: 9/9/2005 12:28:16 PM
|16 penalties for the Raiders..EEK! Other than that; they didn't look too bad at all considering they are playing a team that is in position to become the strongest NFL dynasty of all time. (first to win 3 in a row..ever)|
Moss didn't look as good as some may hope....but...he was also playing New England and many other recivers stepped up for Oakland...so..they're ok. The defence of Oakland looked better.
As for the Pats; who knows. Corey Dillon may not slay this year as much as in past. (this will matter intensely). Of course; this is Corey Dillion. He may just come out on fire next game.
Good game; we'll see how it goes I guess.
Posted: 9/12/2005 1:29:25 PM
|If Philly wins; Elestroo has it. If not; it is a tie.|
SSOO..Lucky7 and Daniel should pick the final score right now. (for tie break?)
<--got 9 right up to this point *shrugs*
Posted: 9/13/2005 10:33:56 AM
|Sunday, Sep. 18|
1) Baltimore at Tennessee <---because they have to...and they can.
2) Buffalo at Tampa Bay<---Magahee will pay his fantasy league backers right here and right now. ;) He will rack up tons of yards.
3) Detroit at Chicago <--It'll be a wooping. AIRSHOW IN CHICAGO!!!
4) Jacksonville at Indianapolis<---what do we need? 15-1 for homefield. *shrugS* Lets roll.
5) Minnesota at Cincinnati<----Carson exploits that D. (my upset pick)
6) New England at Carolina <-----hhmmm
7) Pittsburgh at Houston <---WHATCHA TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!! 100+YARDS!! COOL! This will be gruesome, 15-1 hu?
8) San Francisco at Philadelphia<--gotta beat up someone to feel good again.
9) Atlanta at Seattle <---they will destroy the Seahawks. Both the D an O will score. 1 word" Hasselhack
10) St. Louis at Arizona<----The Rams are mediocre now; the CArds are rising.
11) Cleveland at Green Bay <-----This O is just too much for the Browns D
12) Miami at N.Y. Jets<----anyways....
12) San Diego at Denver <--screw the horseraces..WATCH THIS GAME!!
14) Kansas City at Oakland <--Interesting game. I think it'll be a blowout OR the Raiders D will collapse KC spirits...heavily. This can go anyway really.
Monday, Sep. 19
15) N.Y. Giants at New Orleans <---Jeremy Shockey show.
16) Washington at Dallas <---and they will leave no doubts as to their intentions. It will be a whooping.
Posted: 9/13/2005 1:16:23 PM
|1) Baltimore at Tennessee: Baltimore has this one! TN's offense won't be able to handle the Baltimore D.|
2) Buffalo at Tampa Bay: BUFFALO!! ;) I agree with Frosty Magahee will have a great yardage day on the Bucs D.
3) Detroit at Chicago: Da Bears will prevail but it will be a close one.
4) Jacksonville at Indianapolis: Colts will be all over the Jags. Though the Jags D should hold the yards down.
5) Minnesota at Cincinnati: Going with the Vikings on this one.
6) New England at Carolina: While I would love to see the Pats go down...I think they will prevail. High scoring game though. ;)
7) Pittsburgh at Houston: Steelers hands down.
8) San Francisco at Philadelphia: Philly won't lose it two weeks in a row.
9) Atlanta at Seattle: Vick will crush them.
10) St. Louis at Arizona: Arizona
11) Cleveland at Green Bay: Greenbay...no way Farve is going down two in a row.
12) Miami at N.Y. Jets: Jets will win it, but close game. (Can we just get rid of this game altogether.) LOL
12) San Diego at Denver: Chargers have this one in the bag.
14) Kansas City at Oakland: KC will crush them. Good running game for Holmes.
15) N.Y. Giants at New Orleans <---Jeremy Shockey show. (Agrees with Frosty!)
16) Washington at Dallas: GO REDSKINS!!!
Posted: 9/13/2005 1:53:46 PM
16) Washington at Dallas: GO REDSKINS!!!
NOte to self: Scratch HAC off of Christmas list.
Posted: 9/13/2005 3:59:57 PM
| Frosty! Well I will send you an old Bledsoe jersey from these parts. They are going real cheap these days. Good riddance in my opinion. At any rate, you are nuts to think that Greg Williams will not have his D all over Bledsoe. I foresee Bledsoe on his a$$ more than he is passing the ball. |
Posted: 9/13/2005 5:14:57 PM
Unless the ball...and Julius JOnes are 10 yards from scrimmage by the time they actually get to him.
Posted: 9/14/2005 10:55:17 AM
|Wow surpised no one has faith in TN. Sure they got their a$$es handed to them in week one, but I saw something good out of their one and only good drive...lol anyways may picks are as follows:|
Ravens at Titans---Titans, I think Fischer was pi$sed at the boys and fired them up. Should be a good game, just gotta keep an eye on Ray Lewis on the Raven's D. He's gonna interupt alot of plays if he gets his way.
Bills at Bucs----Picking the Bucs. If I remember correctly didn't the Bucs draft Caddilac Williams? lol anyways...next game!
Lions at Bears----Lions and tigers and Bears OH MY!!!....Should be a good team, Bears did ok last season so I'm picking the Bears over the Lions in a close game.
Jags vs Colts---Manning will be too much for the Jags D and will "gallop" away with the win.
Vikings at Bengals----Hmmm dunno bout this one...ah what the hell I pick the Bengals.
Pats at Panthers----DUH!!!!!! Pats hands down. Panthers stand a 0 chance against them.
Steelers at Texans---Steelers run away with this one at the hand of the #3 RB Parker. He had a field day against the Titans last week, as well as 'Burger getting a perfect QB rating.
Falcons at Seahawks----Golly gee another bird fight...lol Vick and Dunn take care of thos pesky 'Hawks and the Falcons fly with a victory.
Rams at Cardinals---Should be a good game....Emmit still playing? Even though I don't particuaraly care for the Cards I'd like to see them win this game. Alot of the sportcasters think that this is the year for the Cards and I'd like to see that come true.
Browns at Packers---Packers with their leader Favre come out with the Victory with very little resistence from the Browns.
Dolphins at Jets---Jets will have a good game against the Dolphins and will win a very hard fought game against the Dolphins. Very close game.
Chargers at Broncos--with the loss of Rice to retirement the Broncos have lost a dominant WR. With that said, I still think the Broncos can pull out the victory in yet another classic hard fought game.
Chiefs at Raiders---I was impressed with the Raiders moving the ball against the Pats like they did. I think with that kind of Offence, even though they lost to the Pats, but by only 10 points, they can beat the Chiefs, and I think they will....Raiders over the Chiefs.
Giants at the Saints----Where's this game going to be played at with the Superdome flooded? Eli is a good QB but nowhere near as composed as his brother Peyton. That's where the problem lies with the Giants. They will loose to the Saints but in another close game.
Skins at Cowboys----This is always a good game. They get to play cowboys and indians and get payed for it...man what a life...lol I pick the Cboys to win with the help of one of my favorite TE's, Jason Witten.
I'm glad to see that I did so good in week 1, lets see how this one turns out.
Posted: 9/14/2005 4:03:57 PM
just gotta keep an eye on Ray Lewis on the Raven's D. He's gonna interupt alot of plays if he gets his way.
I think you mean.."he's going to"..
I like your picks!! I can see yuo have some balls!! (I also chose the Bengals) I almost chose the Saints..we'll see.
The Raiders/Chiefs game may be a very very very neat game.
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:16:28 PM
|1)Baltimore at Tennessee----------Tennessee|
2) Buffalo at Tampa Bay-----------Buffalo
3) Detroit at Chicago --------------Chicago
4) Jacksonville at Indianapolis -----Indianapolis
5) Minnesota at Cincinnati---------Cincinnati
6) New England at Carolina--------Carolina
7) Pittsburgh at Houston----------Pittsburgh
8) San Francisco at Philadelphia----Philadelphia
9) Atlanta at Seattle--------------Seattle
10) St. Louis at Arizona-----------St. Louis
11) Cleveland at Green Bay--------Green Bay
12) Miami at N.Y. Jets-------------NY Jets
12) San Diego at Denver-----------San Diego
14) Kansas City at Oakland--------Kansas City
Monday, Sep. 19
15) N.Y. Giants at New Orleans-----New Orleans
16) Washington at Dallas-----------Dallas
Posted: 9/16/2005 3:41:26 AM
|1) Baltimore at Tennessee - The Titans are awful|
2) Buffalo at Tampa Bay - take the Bucs at home
3) Detroit at Chicago - Lions may win the NFC North by default
4) Jacksonville at Indianapolis - Colts at home ... always!!!
5) Minnesota at Cincinnati - I hope I'm wrong
6) New England at Carolina - hard to pick against the champs
7) Pittsburgh at Houston - Go Stillers!!!!
8) San Francisco at Philadelphia - Eagles bounce back
9) Atlanta at Seattle - Falcons D looks great ... and, oh yeah, they got Mike Vick
10) St. Louis at Arizona - Cards get off the schnide. 3 TDs for Larry Fitz.
11) Cleveland at Green Bay - even if a Green Bay high school team shows up
12) Miami at N.Y. Jets - Pennington holds onto the ball
12) San Diego at Denver - No red zone problems this week
14) Kansas City at Oakland - Chiefs outscore Team Moss
Monday, Sep. 19
15) N.Y. Giants at New Orleans - great visiting team advntage playing at home
16) Washington at Dallas - go with the Tuna
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:15:36 PM
|The problem with picking the Jiguars, is they are aleays out-coached, because Ronald McRio is far from a great coached, and they'll usually be out quarterbacked as long as Thunderbutt is taking snaps. They have to use a calendar to time him in the 40.|
Posted: 9/16/2005 11:05:17 PM
|Sorry about that, I totally missed that one.|
I'll pick the Eagles over the 49ers. Even with McNabb hurt, they still have TO! I'll pay more attention next time...lol
Posted: 9/17/2005 7:51:47 AM
|EXPERT PICKS HERE, WATCH & LEARN!|
1) Bal at Ten- Ten; Norm Chow & McNair get on the same page at home UPSET ALERT
2) Buf at TB- TB; TB is strong at home & will grind out a win here, good def battle
3) Det at Chi- Det; Kevin Jones has a breakout game & Harrington cont. slight success
4) Jac at Ind- Ind; Ind is strong at home, but Jac has beaten Indy in past, close game
5) Min at Cin- Cin; Carson Palmer to Chad Johnson, Min's D will see this all day long
6) NE at Car- Car; Car pulls a revenge win over NE from SB, Delhomme TD late for W
7) Pit at Hou- Pit; Pit should roll in this game, Pit D should contain David Carr & Off
8) SF at Phi- Phi; I can't see Phi losing 2 games in a row, TO has at least 1 TD
9) Atl at Sea- Sea; Sea is strong at home in the beg. of season, close W however
10) StL at Ari- Ari; Dangerous in the desert (home), possible shootout, Ari prevails
11) Cle at GB- GB; Favre loses Javon Walker, but still finds a way to win vs. lousy Cle
12) Mia at NYJ- Mia; Until Pennington holds onto the ball, Mia wins this one with Def
12) SD at Den- SD; Antonio Gates comes back for SD & catches TD pass, Den 0-2
14) KC at Oak- KC; Holmes/Johnson has a field day, first team to 38 pts wins, KC W
15) NYG at NO- NO; McAllister propels NO Offense, an emotional MNF game for Saints
16) Was at Dal- Dal; If Bledsoe avoids mistakes, Dal should roll, Julius Jones gets goin
Posted: 9/17/2005 11:58:52 AM
Harrington cont. slight success
Expert advice hu?
Sea is strong at home in the beg. of season, close W however
They were pathetic as hel* last game actually.
Until Pennington holds onto the ball
Meaning this weekend. (watch)
14) KC at Oak- KC; Holmes/Johnson has a field day, first team to 38 pts wins
Now THAT seems like expert opinion!!
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:19:43 PM
|7/8 on my early games, ONLY lost to Chicago... |
Posted: 9/19/2005 11:21:24 PM
|um....maybe I just shouldn't pick anymore.|
Posted: 9/20/2005 11:56:17 AM
|I pick hot wings.|
Can I just stop there maybe?
1)Atlanta at Buffalo <--my toughest game to pick this week,(I may regret this one)
2)Carolina at Miami <---this team looks for real.
3)Cincinnati at Chicago <---I think Carson Palmer and Co. pull it off. (GREAT GAME)
4)Cleveland at Indianapolis<---Do I have to comment here? Payton throws 3 picks.
5)Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets <--NOT an easy pick, but Leftwich is hurt..so..
6)New Orleans at Minnesota <---big day for Brooks and Co. The Vikes slide more.
7)Oakland at Philadelphia <--hope not; but probably a major battle. Moss gets shut down.
8)Tampa Bay at Green Bay <---TB looks great this year (accept those penalties)
9)Tennessee at St. Louis <-----this should be neat. Tenn will likely hammer them.
10)Arizona at Seattle <--depends on Hasselhack. Alexander runs hard and they are at home.
11)Dallas at San Francisco <---if they don't; I'm watching lawndarts from now on.
12)New England at Pittsburgh<----yup. Big Ben goes..17-0 in last starts
13)N.Y. Giants at San Diego<---because they HAVE to win 1 or so..no?
Monday, Sep. 26
14)Kansas City at Denver <---they always excel in first few games.
I suggest choosing the opposite of what I choose; given last weeks showing.
Posted: 9/20/2005 1:39:09 PM
|Sunday, Sep. 25 |
1)Atlanta at Buffalo-----------------Atlanta
2)Carolina at Miami------------------Carolina
3)Cincinnati at Chicago--------------Chicago
4)Cleveland at Indianapolis-----------Indianapolis
5)Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets-----------Jets
6)New Orleans at Minnesota---------New Orleans
7)Oakland at Philadelphia------------Philadelphia
8)Tampa Bay at Green Bay----------Tampa Bay
9)Tennessee at St. Louis------------St. Louis
10)Arizona at Seattle---------------Seattle
11)Dallas at San Francisco----------Dallas
12)New England at Pittsburgh-------Pittsburgh
13)N.Y. Giants at San Diego---------Giants
Monday, Sep. 26
14)Kansas City at Denver-----------Kansas City
Posted: 9/20/2005 1:43:35 PM
|Sunday, Sep. 25 |
1)Atlanta at Buffalo: Going with my Bills!!!
2)Carolina at Miami: Carolina will squish the fish.
3)Cincinnati at Chicago: I am torn on this one actually, but going with Da Bears.
4)Cleveland at Indianapolis: Indy all the way.
5)Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets: Another good game here, going with the Jags.
6)New Orleans at Minnesota: Saints will get this one, but it will be close.
7)Oakland at Philadelphia: Going to be some great games this weekend...going with the Eagles.
8)Tampa Bay at Green Bay: After what I saw last week Bucs have this one.
9)Tennessee at St. Louis: Titans should handle the Rams here easily.
10)Arizona at Seattle: Seahawks should win this...Arizona is not playing to their potential.
11)Dallas at San Francisco: Dallas should win this one. (Secretly hoping they don't.) ;)
12)New England at Pittsburgh: WOW I can't wait to watch this game! Going with the Steelers.
13)N.Y. Giants at San Diego: I think the Chargers will upset the Giants this week.
Monday, Sep. 26
14)Kansas City at Denver: KC is all over Denver.