Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 3monsters
Msg: 1
Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
a guy asking you what your "cup" size is in one of the first 3 sentences he ever says to you?????? HOLY CRUD does that irritate me and that person IMMEDIATELY gets blocked. I'm just wondering if it's just me that this is happening to or if others are having the same troubles.

And guys if you're reading this.......get a clue! IT DOESN"T MATTER how big or little of a chest we have.......how would you like if we asked you how big your "package" is and since we know you'd lie about it anyway.......lose interest because you're not "ideal"??????

Okay i'm off my soapbox now......i was just curious!

3monsters
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 2
Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:29:43 PM
Some guys are just boobie guys. Unfortunatly I don't meet the boobie guys I meet the guys who could take them or leave them :( hehe. But I agree you ask that right out of the box welcome to the delete button and block list. Goofs! :)
 BBdrgn
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:36:22 PM
^^ Sorry missed what you said I was staring at your boobs....

OT: Just Kidding.....
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:36:57 PM
hehe that made me giggle ;)
 3monsters
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:43:37 PM
LOL they're short.....since i'm short........LOL and thanks for the comments guys.......and nice abs too whoever you were but i'm STILL not telling my chest size.......LOLOL
 mcbobly
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:46:46 PM
As much as I can appreciate a nice chest I certainly wouldn't ask a question like that, seems kinda rude. Besides, I would just guess anyhow.....LOL
 BBdrgn
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:50:02 PM
Yeah , this is an awful thing to ask...I prefer to just Feel things out......
 Sniper308
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:52:55 PM
I don't give a shit what size a woman's tits are. I don't ask such boneheaded questions. Unless there's some reason the woman feels it's important to bring up, it'll never be discussed in conversation. I presume, unless you've gotten them whacked off via a mastectomy, you've got them... and my concern in the matter ends there, frankly. I'm more concerned if she smokes, if she's a Democrat, if I can stand looking at her, and if she hunts and likes guns. Different priorities. I'm more interested in compatibility, not bra sizes.
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:00:30 PM
Hmmm do we have a match???? It's possible...cuz I was gonna joke about the hunting and stuff..but if you have a lady here who hunts jump on it ;)
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:04:00 PM
Mr. Plow that was funny :)
 3monsters
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:08:39 PM
laughing at Mr. Plow and going to use coastergal's question next time that comes up B4 i block them........LOL thanks guys and gals for the decent laughs........and maybe we should all move to canada LOL
 sleepless_in_Newmarket
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:13:50 PM
There are a thousand woman on this site who have bust shots in their profiles. Tawdry. Salacious. I once got a message from a woman who had a crotch shot in her profile. Now, that's class. Those are the only kind of women who want to be asked about their boobs.
 Missy
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:14:27 PM
I'm not amused, not amused at all. I get "I can see you're endowed..How big are they?" They can see??? My answer is generally " I'd NEVER ask you your penis size, how DARE you ask me my chest size? However, if your penis is as big as your mouth is, AND you know how to use it...we'll talk!"
They ('men') would never walk up to a stranger on the street and ask a woman that question, why on God's green earth do they feel its 'okay' to do it on the internet?
signed,
~Miffed Missy~
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:15:42 PM
I agree laver I have never seen so many boobs...when I posted my pic it was really the only one I had and it was from another website that I am on for work so I thought it was at least tastefull..I mean I have a hoodie on over the bikini top. But yeah there are some really big boobie pics on here. I choose to define myself by my smile and not my boobies....plus then I'll wow you with my brain ;)
 3monsters
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:23:30 PM
NE......you're a very nice lady from what you've been saying. ANd how dare you look so young???? LOL i'm 33 and i feel i look older so women that look like you i envy. BUT that being said you're right......it's what you think and feel and say and do not what your body looks like!
 smith2267
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:28:07 PM
>>how would you like if we asked you how big your "package" is and since we know you'd lie about it anyway

No, I'd actually tell you.
But, point taken. I will save that question for down the road...
 sleepless_in_Newmarket
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:28:25 PM
NE, that shot is not a boobie shot you have there. Don't worry. It's a picture of you from the waist up. I refer to the type of photos where the only thing in the shot is a set of boobs! A disembodied set of boobs. That reeks of desperation.

Then there are all the cleavage shots. A million of those. It does nothing for me. Rosie O'Donnell has cleavage, too.
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:29:49 PM
hahaha that was funny lav. Ok I feel better now I was about to remove it. I don't want to be known for my rack hahaha :)

and 3 the dropping the kids off at your moms made me roll. will she be able to sit for my daughter she's 13 but she's potty trained and stuff...well most of the time ;)
 Brish
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:32:03 PM
Another brutally honest answer from Brish:

Men are instinctively attracted to the way a women looks more than any other quality a woman possesses. This isn't going to change.

Before the women boo and hiss at me remember that women are first attracted to a guys eyes and will generally stare at them. That isn't going to change either.

People all want the other sex to focus on what they think is the most attractive quality.

Women want guys to stare into their eyes.

Men want women to stare at, well, you get the idea.

The important thing to know is just because a guy is curious about your breast size doesn't mean he has no interest in who you are as a person (but your breasts will be noticed first).

Just because a women wants to mainly stare into a man's eyes doesn't mean she has no interest in the guys naughty parts (but the eyes come first).

What initially attracts people to the other sex is determined by the persons sex and they have no control over it. I think one of the major problems with people going on first dates is neither side is mature enough to understand that the other person has different needs. They assume that if they other person doesn't desire what they want initially then the other person is a jerk, or a waste of time.

Ladies, how would you feel if guys got offended if you were staring into their eyes the entire date and ignoring their bodies?

That is pretty much how men feel when men are called jerks for looking at women's breasts. It's not their fault they find breasts attractive.

I think the best response a women can give to a guy asking about breast size is: "My breast size is X. If we go on a few dates and it works out I'll show them to you".

The reason it's the best response is you're not ignoring the guys needs and you're making it clear that seeing you're breasts is dependent on his behavior.

Brish
 BBdrgn
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:32:26 PM
Cuz I got a booty that won't quit hehe......

Canadian Girls Rock.....
 wiccked
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:36:22 PM
i dont know either 3MONSTERS or NENICEGUYSLEFT,but i am willing to pay for ALL the gas if i can go with you!!!!!!!!
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:38:02 PM
Hey wiccked if 3 agrees you are in! :) ROADTRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
 Double Cabin
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:39:36 PM
Breasts mesmorize the best of us, but I would suggest to my less tactfull of friends that asking such a question greatly diminishes the chances of your own, independent confirmation anywhere down life's road.
 Simlasa
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:40:27 PM
I think most personals sites attract a certain population of "lurkers" who would write sleazy come-ons to their own mother if she put up a profile.

Not nearly as scary/menacing as when it happens in person... I guess.

K
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:42:53 PM
OMG sim how funny would that be.

"Hey can I see your boobs?"

"Son is that you?"

"((Gulp)) Mom?"

2 days later from the therapists office you hear "But I asked my mom to show me her boobs."

hahaha
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......