Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pregnant girl threatening      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 79dude
Msg: 2
Pregnant girl threateningPage 1 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
kick her in the gut? ...i dont know...
 GirlRacer
Msg: 4
Pregnant girl threatening
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:08:43 AM
give up his rights to the child if he never wants to see his child or be apart of the baby's life then give up his rights. The abortion and the morning after pill are all her decision she dosent have to do it because he said to and that dosent make her any less of a person in my opinon i would never never get a abortion because the "father" told me to. The only way i would ever get a abortion is if the dr told me for what ever reason that if i went through with the pregenancy there is a chance i and the baby could die. Having that baby is her decision not his if she wants to keep it and he dosent then i guess he should have kept his zipper up espically being 38 and her 20 what did he expect??? someone on his maturity level?? he dug his hole and now he has to find his own way out if it giving up all his rights to his flesh and blood or getting a second job or 3rd job to help out and be apart of this childs life

p.s. this is probalby in the wrong section probably should have put it in single parents
 Danigrl
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:11:49 AM
Take responsibility, the only effective way to not get pregnant is abstinence, Its just something you are chancing when having sex, there should always be a backup method of some kind, she should have been on birth control too. Some people do not believe in abortion.

It sucks that he's broke or whatever, but poor people enjoy sex too, its just sometimes the ending result of a blissful night or lackthereof, is pregnancy..

He should have just stuck with his hand.. it sucks.. its just how life is..

Edit: i reread the OP thread.. Well she had the option to get the morning after pill but didn't, this is a really good subject.. wow.. but i'm sticking to some people do not believe in abortion and that life begins at conception.. and yes a paternity test would be a must for this if it wasn't a monagamous relationship
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:12:04 AM
Well I would suggest the guy make her have a paternity test performed...She obviously was not leading a celibate lifestyle so there is a chance its not his at all...If he doesn’t want to do it because of the cost, well it is damned sure less than 18 years of child support...

edit:The media is full of women claiming someone is their "babies dady", and proved wrong by science...just watch "Jerry Springer" sometime....lol
 79dude
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:13:40 AM
see what happens when people wear condoms.... you can't get pregnant from an eye shot :P

(sorry sorry sorry)
 GirlRacer
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:17:07 AM
well until the baby is born he really dosent have to do anything at all. And since im guessing this wasnt a relationship just a sex thing i would wait till the child was born and get a dna test then if the child is mine go straight to a lawyer or the attorney general and put my self on child support so she couldnt try to screw me over. In his case i would probably go to a lawyer so you could make the rules a little stricter like make her meet me in a public place to pick up the child McDonalds??? like alot of people do so there possibly wouldnt be as much arguing (hopefully) just ignore her tell her next time she calls him that she needs to call him when the baby is born so he can go to the hospital for a dna test and once he finds out the child is his he will help her out and be apart of the childs life but until then you phone calls are pointless. If she continues to call i would jsut tell her the same thing and hang up after that she will eventually get the point if not get a restraining order. Another thing tha twill help him out if the child is his save all of the emails espically if they are threatining or mean in any way print them out. Any messages left on phones save them and take all of this to court and present it to the judge it will give him a much better turn out
 Passinthru
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:17:09 AM
Giving up his rights doesn't mean he will walk away without any obligtions especially if the young woman is going after him for support.

I hope he enjoyed the sex now it's his turn to get screwed.
 GirlRacer
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:20:25 AM

Giving up his rights to the child won't stop him having to pay child support.She has him as a hostage to a situation which was an accident.

yes it will if he signs over his rights as a father he is no longer the father which means he no longer pays child support. Its like adoption you sign over your rights as a parent when you place your child up for adoption that means the adoptive parents cant come back and ask for child support. Your giving up your rights completly you have no say in your childs life what so ever you dont pay child support at least that how it is where i live
 79dude
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:21:50 AM
well if i was him i'd wait a lil bit, because there's a good chance she's full of shit and not pregnant at all
 surfdog21
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:26:33 AM
If she is threatening him thell him to put a restraining order on the girl, get the test. If she is 20 and less mature than most people than more than likely she has had more than one sexual partner around this period. Maybe this will be more of a lesson to this man. THe girl on the other hand is in a real bind. If she continues the threats than the man is going to have to call the police sooner or later and file charges. The girl may then be in some serious trouble depending on how far she takes the threats. The police don't look at situations like this lightly anymore. Domestic violence is at an all time high in this country, for both sexes. Women do it too.
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:00:05 AM
yes it will if he signs over his rights as a father he is no longer the father which means he no longer pays child support. Its like adoption you sign over your rights as a parent when you place your child up for adoption that means the adoptive parents cant come back and ask for child support. Your giving up your rights completly you have no say in your childs life what so ever you dont pay child support at least that how it is where i live

girlracer, your statement caused me to do a little reasearch of custody support law..."Google" is a wonderful thing...lol...I found that giving up parental rights is not as easy as easy as saying you dont want to be a parent, at least by federal law...this information is from the following links:

www.paternitynet.com/faq06.html
www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/cb/publications/adopt02/02adpt6.htm

A father cannot give up his parental rights all by himself. He has a duty to support and to "parent" his child. He can agree to allow someone else to adopt his child if that person is willing to do so. He can lose his parental rights if he does certain things, i.e. neglects the child, abandons it, is unable to parent the child because he is mentally ill or in prison for a very long time, etc. In those circumstances it is the decision of the court and not the biological fathers.

You have the right to refuse to take a paternity test. However, if you refuse, the Department of Health and Human Services can go to court and ask the judge to order you to be tested. If you still refuse testing, the judge could decide that you are the father.
 79dude
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:01:27 AM
well there you go. all he has to do is neglect the child. problem solved :P
 ksewell
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:02:30 AM
Call Guido....
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:07:57 AM
Guido the "enforcer"...mafia slang
 DacaInaru
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:12:34 AM

not in all cases as you state in the end.. my daughter's father wanted to sign away his rights the judge okay it but told him he would have to pay support anyway..

in the end he was given supervised visit which hold to this day almost 10 years later and he does pay childsupport.
 Passinthru
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:20:02 AM
Thanks for the research Hedonistic,

I was sure of my point but too lazy to even Google this morning. Also even in the event of abuse when the rights are terminated the courts can and often will still go after the abusing parent for support..

-and in the cases of adoption it's a different situation, there is another person willing to step up and take responsibility....
 Passinthru
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:25:54 AM

Giving up parental rights and providing support are two entirely different things. For something like this, he'd better see a family lawyer who is very familiar with the laws in the area that he and the girl live in. If she continues threatening, not only should the police be called in, but a call to the Childrens Aid Society might also be prudent. If she threatens others, then what may she also do with the child?

Wouldn't it be an interesting turn of events if he does call in the authorities, they find her unfit and award sole custody to him? lol, stranger things have happened
 sweetlust
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:42:37 AM
MOST definetly this is a bad situation gone wrong. See though the thing is, for all involved, if you are willing to have these intimate encounters, be prepared for the consequences. Whether she was 20 or 35, he got her pregnant, they created a child. She should not HAVE to abort because he does not feel like being a father. He is feeling suicidal? Please, if a 38 year old did not have the conscience to screw around with a 20 yearl old, he is feeling guilty, not suicidal. Think faster than you act!
 SICutie
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:10:48 AM
trapped? getting screwed?

remind me not to procreate with any of you morons. in fact, none of you morons need to be procreating at all. zip it up, sew it closed do the world a favor

we need to be concerened with the infant and not the poor 38 year old ADULT who needs to learn how to look after HIMSELF. he can a baby can't

also this guy is a first class dumbass. she's 20 for god's sake and probably TOTALLY freaked out. he feels threatened? oh lord. here's to hoping the child doesn't inherit those genes.

feeling suicidal? hmmmmm not a bad option
 ksewell
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:21:20 AM
38 year old gets 20 year old preggo

20 year old is calling wanting child support

38 year old broke and barely making it

20 yr old is threatening him yadda yadda yadda

38 yr old suicidal...please...

1. 38 yr old must have DNA test done ( no ands if fors or buts about it)
this will determine the rest
2. If he is the father- he has a couple of choices.
1. Determine if she is a fit mother
2. if she is- the pay child support and work out visitation
3. if not- then he can get the child and put it up for adoption (best solution)
3. He can request that he have no parental rights to the child.(long court battle)
4. If he is the father and he has to pay- the he has to pay.

the child must come first in this situation ( I am with you on that one Cutie)

get a counslor for both. Sit them down and work it out. that kid is going to have a hard enough time when it grows up and wonders why dad is 56 and mom is 38
 indigo rose
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:35:09 AM
This happened to a bartender friend of mine..the woman called in six different men for the paternity test..he was the lucky guy...he'll be paying child support until he's 60..!
 79dude
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:36:35 AM
what if its only partly his? maybe there was a sperm milkshake and he'll only have to pay a fraction
 SICutie
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:38:43 AM
i don't understand no one being worried about the baby. a 20 year old mother and a not too bright father.

poor kid is doomed from the start
 79dude
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:40:32 AM
ok, now time to bring it up... do i dare say it? ...maybe the "father"'s idea wasnt so bad.... start the brawling
 79dude
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:46:08 AM
easy, easy now.... lets stay on topic. here, i'll even say "KILL THE BABY" just so the anger can be directed at me
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pregnant girl threatening