Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Apple Butter & Cheese Festival, Sat Sept 24      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ruby Lips
Msg: 4
Apple Butter & Cheese Festival, Sat Sept 24Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
So dakota......you'll be the tall dark good lookin dude cookin sausages? Well how can we miss that.

If I'm free I may just drive down there. Not sure just what is up for that week-end. Hopefully I'm not on a jet plane that week-end.
 stylinggirl4
Msg: 5
Apple Butter & Cheese Festival, Sat Sept 24
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:09:25 PM
Well it sounds like the place to be....Dakota.....I will be there for sure....maybe even eat your sausage....lol.....as long as it is well boiled..... and love the apple butter.....on some pancakes.....hope to see you there....wink wink
 stylinggirl4
Msg: 7
Apple Butter & Cheese Festival, Sat Sept 24
Posted: 9/8/2005 9:52:33 AM
Ahh sorry Dakota not going to be able to make it have to work that Sat....And I was looking forward to the pancake breakfast....There is always next year...Have fun...I am sure it will be a fun day....
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Apple Butter & Cheese Festival, Sat Sept 29
Posted: 9/25/2007 7:04:09 PM
I use to live in Wellesley and it's a great Festival. I tend to avoid it the last few years because I'm bound to run into tons of ex-inlaws and old friends that are just going to dredge up the past which I HATE...."awwwww, poor you...I wish you two were still together...what an idiot he was...etc.etc...etc. BLAH! " I do miss it though. Anyone want to be my date so I can stir up some good ol' gossip?...lol
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Apple Butter & Cheese Festival, Sat Sept 24