Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > Reality:: All of my poetry was written based upon actual events perta      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KittyBratt
Msg: 1
Reality:: All of my poetry was written based upon actual events pertaining2me&someCloseFrndz Page 1 of 1    
Kitchen, butter, box, bowie, whatever

When I cut, it calms me. Focus on a different pain. My body's ugly anyways; give it scars for days. I'm a 125 pound bruise, but colorless. If you walked in my shoes, you'd find weakness.. Don't pity me for only my reflection is what's sick.. I've got to dispose of these mirrors quick... one more look into my own eyes, one more noticed flaw to contribute to my cries, equals one more cut onto my arm.. one more blood stain on my bracelet's charm.. so help me keep a smile please... dont condemn my disease.. it's keeping me alive inside.. physically i may resemble death.. but i cut with pride.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 2
Reality:: All of my poetry was written based upon actual events pertaining2me&someCloseFrndz
Posted: 9/10/2005 5:22:22 AM
Hate Me Now; Love Me Later (poem)

Your ways of living cripple you. Your head got swol, and you're heart's now coal, and you're a brushed off addict, too.

I would wonder why and sometimes cry back when I was ignorant to this way of living. I was convinced you had heart and that you were honest from the start, but my ignorance is now gone, and I am done with always giving.

'Round the clock you're high; Your own life is a lie, and I'm finished holding your hand.. you're so indenial of what you don't understand. Step out of the pampers and be a man!

Slingin' a rock without getting caught doesn't put you on top- you're next best friend will be an under cover cop. Sooner or later everyone gets popped.

So don't take it to the head, but love yourself instead. As far as it goes for me, I'm already done, you see. I've lived and learned.. have done, and gotten burned- nice knowin' ya babe, but peace!

But good luck to you. You're far from through- but when you are remember my name. My words will make sense when you're no longer so dense and when you're out of this ****ed up "game".
 KittyBratt
Msg: 3
Reality:: All of my poetry was written based upon actual events pertaining2me&someCloseFrndz
Posted: 9/10/2005 5:24:37 AM
When You Leave Me All Alone (poem)

On this summer day of pacing I find my mind just wandering
And realizing I'm wasting all my time on pondering
When I knew from the get-go that I should have ran from this shady town, but I
Know I can not let go because your love has got me tied down.
So when you leave, I cry
As the time passes by, and I wait for your return.
I love you, I swear!
A little clingy, I'm aware,
But my heart does in deed burn!
With passion, heartache, and love,
And all of the above,
You are my awakened dream;
You'll never be alone.
Your happiness I condone.
We're in this together, J.
No turning back, okay?
Forever, we're a team.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/10/2005 5:27:50 AM
A Tweeker's Poetic Blog?

Sun blazing toke pins drowned in pea sized pot holes..
free the mind's play-toy from the institutionalizing cube;
trippy walls for skitzer balls, and in the end we are still alive~
only saddened, and dead beneath our eyes.
Let go of my hand for my grip has been lost..
my grip has been dropped from long before.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/10/2005 5:32:50 AM
writtenNMARCH 05'..beenSeparatedSinceMay 04') To My Husband, Micah.. Who instilled in me the importance of honesty and appreciation.. however, my Horrible mistakes have cost him the chance to ever really know it..

In my heart lies a hole. In that hole, it is wide. Leaving you was my suicide.

See my eyes; they are sewn, and my sun.. well, never shone~ so I cried. Being blind was my suicide.

My blood was always cold while your love remained pure gold~ my veins, I guess, have dried~ being numb was my suicide.

But if I may please turn the page.. beg of you to forget my rage, and gently allow myself back in your life; I'll put on my grave all that's worth to save, and excel this time at being your wife, (more than you could ever know); the
only way is to clearly show.. so if ever you should cry then here's my shoulder; dry your eye. During your moments of happiness, watch my face.. the little things I will embrace, and when you're in a loving mood I'll seductively, (and passionately), become yours in nude; so I beg of you~ please forget the wife you once knew. I'm reborn and repenting. I'm here to love you.

I want to kiss you~ hold you~ cherish you, and never let go. If my words you don't believe, then in flesh please let me show!
 KittyBratt
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/10/2005 5:38:29 AM
Daddy

Daddy's little girl just can't seem to make daddy very proud, although she really loves him, she's trapped in her own crowd. She has an addictive personality which sometimes keeps her from reality... and during the moments when she comes to- she deeply misses you... and cries her eyes out through the night. Daddy just can't understand these days that his little girl despises her own ways- and round and round they fight... with themselves and eachother.. in their sleep and with their own lover; She loves her daddy- it's true. I love you, daddy. I really do.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:37:21 PM
CAN YOU STILL SEE ME?
AM I STILL SOMEBODY?

NO. because you never looked.
NO. because I was never anybody.
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > Reality:: All of my poetry was written based upon actual events pertaining2me&someCloseFrndz