Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > older woman, younger men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 -lebanese-lion--
Msg: 2
older woman, younger menPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
that is great windra, you give guys like me hope. i have always loved dating older women as i just had a great thread on this. i enjoy the classiness, and the maturity, and also the calmness. atleast the women i have dated that have been 10+ yrs older than me are. and that to me is very attractive. also the fact that their lives are a little calmer and they arent out having to prove to themselves they are sexy, they just KNOW it.
i have found that i have gotten some negative looks at times from older women i am interested in.
for instance, there is this one very attractive woman that frequents my gym, and many times i have tried to chat with her, and she just is like, so, do you go to school at ****?? i am like, no, i want to know more about you, not whether you want to try and scare me off by asking if i got to school near the gym. so, i have just decided that she is not good for me. first off because she is so damn standoff ish. but also because its her loss, she doesnt realize what she is missing.
but thanks for the encouragement, and none of the flaming that most people have with this issue...
 Squiffy
Msg: 3
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/26/2005 1:58:24 PM
I LOVE younger men - date them exclusively.
 kitcat822
Msg: 4
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/26/2005 3:49:32 PM
I THINK AS WE GET OLDER WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOME EXCITEMENT......I LOVE YOUNGER MEN.............
 kitcat822
Msg: 5
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/26/2005 5:06:01 PM
thanks king...you're sweet....younger men....umm
 6foot2_all_man
Msg: 6
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/27/2005 10:20:13 PM
I'm sorry windra...i somewhat disagree from the man's perspective. I recently came out of an 11 year relationship with a woman that was 10 years older than me. When we separated, the word "psycho" comes to mind . Same thing happened before to a woman that I was dating that was 14 years older than me. Either my shit was that good or they didn't have a grip on reality. Personally, I think it was 50/50, but who knows? Older women that are stable with themselves...that is the key...I have absolutely nothing against older women, but for god's sake, live your life with me, like you can live your life without me!
 simasimic
Msg: 10
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/28/2005 2:06:31 PM
I think its all about guys fantasy. I lost my virginity to a married woman and since than I just love older women. I do think that I should have a younger wife, but I am just in love with older woman. They are mature, they know what guys needs are, they understand you, and they been through relationships so they wont make a mistake that they made when they are younger. They are sexy grannies and I love them
I dont mean to be mean its just my phrase that I use sexy grannies it doesnt mean that they are granny's. I guess the only problem is that most of the older women are embarrassed to be seen with much younger man. And they also worry what their g/f's going to say when they see them with younger man ( but for you who dont care they are just jealous that's all). I also think that sex with them is much better.
 lij619
Msg: 11
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/28/2005 3:46:46 PM
It A fantasy for guy to have a older women that will give them a chance, would love for a older women to get me a chance, want a older women so bad
 jimb77
Msg: 13
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/28/2005 6:37:56 PM
Not interested in an older woman. Not interested in one more than 10 years younger either.
 simasimic
Msg: 14
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/28/2005 6:41:24 PM
Well I dont think I will have to, but the only problem is if she is more than 10 years older than you. Its just 2 much, but couple of years older ( up to 6-7) is fine
 Knight7
Msg: 16
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/28/2005 7:43:54 PM
I agree with you skootzkitty 3 year difference is not much and me I love older women
 hantousha
Msg: 18
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/28/2005 8:07:47 PM
I am 35 Years old. I have only dated younger women younger than me and I have always fantasized with going out with a lady that is atleast 5 years older than me. They tend to be more mature, in conversation e.t.c. I have never dated an older woman, which I would love to but so far no luck. Friends who have older lady partner said they learn alot from their experience and love every aspect of it. I hope I can get one via this site which I just joined.
 Knight7
Msg: 19
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/28/2005 8:09:52 PM
And remember age is a state of mind
 Knight7
Msg: 22
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/29/2005 4:05:37 PM
Lucky guy
 Knight7
Msg: 27
older woman, younger men
Posted: 9/30/2005 1:09:54 PM
Me I'm just attracted to older women mainly due to the fact that they know what they want and are not afraid to get it
 TUPHIVE
Msg: 30
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/8/2006 4:35:42 PM
Though this is a very good question, it shows how we are so focused on the wrong things in life. Morals, values, and life period means less and less with each generation. It has to do with the way we are raised to me. Not just our parents but what we learned in school, away from home, and just the common sense obstacles we find ourselves in daily growing up. If you're thinking how your wife will look 10 or 15 years from now, trust me you do not need to be thinking about marriage. Men get so stuck on that's what may daddy did or the whole that's what men do cycle that we do stupid things or say stuff that we don't even believe. And to say negative things about an older women looks is typical. Every man on the planet has had a fantasy or crush on an older woman in their lifetime. Whether it was the babysitter when you were 5 or that 12th grade English teacher. yes you too thought she was hot. So now because you are older that same gap is now a problem? Beautiful mature women: Suzanne Somers 59, Barbara Streisand 64, Goldie Hawn 61, Halle Berry 40, Jamie Lee Curtis 48, Famke Janssen(X-Men)42, etc...I can go on....And where I live, even on this site, there are women just as beautiful. All have to do with attitude guys. Hate to put it this way because it's such a nasty word, but ugly attracts ugly. If you know what you are looking for then you will know what you're looking at. If you can't have a long term relationship because of age you are not looking for a serious thing. Reality check everyone gets older. Everything you frown on I promise you will see in the mirror one day. One thing to think about, the life expectancy is getting lower by the day gentlemen. Chasing young girls is killing you off. Competition down here stuff. I'm 29yrs old. I can't see myself going 19 but I can go 10yrs. under and able to go 20yrs. over my age. Hopefully my opinion shows I'm mature so you can't use that excuse anymore. Good men,real men are closing the gap so beware!!! Now that part is a joke but serious...
 Targus169
Msg: 31
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/10/2006 5:36:30 PM
Tuphive - well said
 no_1_bby
Msg: 32
view profile
History
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/10/2006 6:30:55 PM
Most of my *more then casual* dating relationships have all been with younger men. My ex is about 3 yrs younger... I do enjoy younger men, probably more then many of the men my age or a little older. They are eager, enthusuastic, energetic and in a lot of ways respectful... I'd dare say grateful, but that's not quite what I mean. They are accepting I think of the time you are able to offer them.

I am working my mind around to those that are a LOT younger then I am... it's *my* issue, no one else's.. just feels a little odd to be with someone who's sooooo much younger then I am. I have a really good friend who is 21 yo... and if not for a great distance (ok.. like 3000 miles!!) I'd be all over him in a heartbeat!! The lady lucky enough to capture his heart and attention will be one lucky girl!!

For me 3-5 yrs is an ok difference... 7-10+ yrs I have to think about... I'm not saying it's wrong, just that it's not something I would have considered before. Maybe 'cause the last time I was single I was 26 and 10 yrs younger would have landed me in jail!! I still think/feel like I'm in my mid-twenties... hehehehe...

Don't wanna be a sugar mama... don't need a man to take care of me... just want someone who will be good company, respectful... and of course, nice to look at doesn't hurt one bit!!
 logicalnonsense
Msg: 33
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/10/2006 7:47:13 PM
OP, good for you!!!! I know a couple that have been happily married for 20 some odd yrs...he's 38...she's 58....

It can work if you both want it to...it's about the individuals involved, not age. I have dated more younger men than men my age....and only one that was older. I don't go looking for them, it just happens. I think it's got more to do with attitude and how you live your life than anything else. Most of my relationships have been with men at least 6 yrs younger, and as much as 12 yrs younger. I am definitely attracted to younger men and it's not about looks or sex. Biggest drawback has been their desire to have children....my youngest is 14 and oldest is 23, and I cannot have any more children.
 peterdraggin
Msg: 34
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/10/2006 9:42:06 PM
and you ladys think we men think with our man hood what are you doing its every boys ,dream to have sex with the teacher or next door neighbor buttt u are left degrated when your daughter walks in and you are a has been think with your head and not between your legs
 Yahh ROO Giddy Up
Msg: 35
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/11/2006 1:18:34 AM
shoots kitty
[quoteWell, when I was 31 I married a young man who was 20, everyone said it wouldn't last, but I was married to him for almost 25 yrs. I know what you're thinking, wrong, I left him and I am now with a man younger than my ex.

your profile says you are 44 you married at 31 for 25 years that would make you 56 assuming the relationship broke up yesterday

If you ment to say 21 then he was 20 - 1 year younger no big deal but that would still make you 46 not 44 as your profile says even if the marriage eneded yesterday

How do you work all that maths out to come up with the answers you have ?
 onwaves
Msg: 36
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/11/2006 5:03:20 AM
Sometime ago I read that there are 2 types of men who go for older women. 1) The ones that are sick and tired of the games played by the women their own age. 2) Mommy's boys.
 TUPHIVE
Msg: 37
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/11/2006 7:12:43 AM
Thank you Targus169
 Saturns_sky
Msg: 38
older woman, younger men
Posted: 10/11/2006 3:26:01 PM
Hey ... neat I am 35 and I date younger men always 7 to 10 years younger always ever since I can remember. they make me feel alive and happy. Older men are ok but sometimes they dont like the things I like and with younger guys there into whatevers. That really excites me hehehehe they make me feel so good ,good all that energy they have ahh neat.
 dinno76
Msg: 39
older woman, younger men
Posted: 12/13/2014 5:05:59 PM
Older ladies younger men. Older men younger ladies . Perfect matches for each other.
 Dinno76
Msg: 40
older woman, younger men
Posted: 11/13/2017 4:25:23 PM
IT IS OK AS LONG AS THE GUY IS 18. SOME FEMALE HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS CANNOT EVEN WAIT THAT LONG.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > older woman, younger men