Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Body Hair      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 6
Body HairPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Gettin the hubey jubies just reading about this. Can't see letting anyone get near ANY of my parts with a razor, except me.
 crazycurlz
Msg: 7
Body Hair
Posted: 9/26/2005 6:22:40 PM
It really doesn't matter too much whether a guy is smooth or has a little fur, I enjoy both...however, if a guy looks like he's wearing a gorilla suit when he takes off his clothes, then maybe its time to bring out the razors and wax ;)
 SarGasm
Msg: 10
Body Hair
Posted: 9/26/2005 6:34:33 PM
i trim.

i have to trim.

walking around with a 70's fro keeping my private ryan warm is just not cool.

i also expect the same in return...hardwood is best on a woman of course, but i can deal with a throw rug or maybe even a very low-pile carpet.
 cowgirlup_88
Msg: 13
Body Hair
Posted: 9/26/2005 7:46:17 PM
Yaaaa...treasure trail... *drools*
 gotu
Msg: 15
Body Hair
Posted: 9/26/2005 8:18:44 PM
It can all stay except for woody's little fur coat - that should be at least trimmed and where the hair connects from your back to your head - that just has to go!
 RandyRockit
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Body Hair
Posted: 9/26/2005 10:11:51 PM
Guy at work used to shave his body when he was a dancer...we now call him Sasquatch!
Like a walking gorrilla!
 RandyRockit
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Body Hair
Posted: 9/26/2005 10:29:14 PM
so a roll in the jungle would be outa the question?
 RandyRockit
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Body Hair
Posted: 9/26/2005 10:44:22 PM
Anyone got a weedeater?
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Body Hair
Posted: 6/7/2009 11:55:42 AM
I love my men HAIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manly Men!.... must be well groomed...but I love the hair...the feel of it...the scent.
Does not matter if he is bald on top...but the chest hair...the arm hair...ya...love it all... love the beards and whiskers too!

Now...even I have my limits - I still have flashbacks of that young studmeister....an as I reached back and grabbed his cute butt........ I grabbed long strands of butt-hair!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

IF YOU LOOK LIKE THE ITALIAN ORGANGRINDER'S HAIRY ASSISTANT.....
well that would be my No Go Zone!
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 31
Body Hair
Posted: 6/7/2009 4:11:44 PM
The duct tape method sounds interesting and since the poster wanted to go this route has so many friends maybe he could just let each of his friends tear a strip off of him. Kidding.

I think wax is a better way to go.
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 33
Body Hair
Posted: 6/7/2009 7:16:53 PM
I wonder if the Beagle thinks I have rage problems because of my duct tape joke. To be honest, I couldn't even do this do someone I didn't like. It would hurt like Hell. Excess body hair is something I have never had to worry about. I think men should trim or shave it. Shaving your chest hair is no big deal.
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Body Hair
Posted: 6/7/2009 9:13:10 PM
OUCH OUCH OUCH PLS no duct tape!

I think I will just stick to being A tall good looking BUSHRAT!!
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 38
Body Hair
Posted: 6/9/2009 6:17:25 PM
hmmmmmmmm . . . hospital . . . stitches, band-aid, duct tape . . . What are glans? . . . just asking.

U make a could point though. Humans should only have hair on their heads. Some people believe that humans evolved from marine life. I guess in those days we did not have hair. On the hand, if you believe in the monkey theory, well . . .
 You go first
Msg: 40
Body Hair
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:29:42 PM
I can now say I'd have a chance to test drive both versions and both are equally fun.

Although - I also believe discreet trimming for both parties is necessary to avoid the velcro phenomenon.
 andiedandie
Msg: 43
Body Hair
Posted: 6/10/2009 1:33:13 AM
^^^^ g/f... lets just say beggers cant be choosers these days eh I"d be happy with either...as long as its a man...not a shemale or or a heshe...

And...if we look at love in the sense of technology has made it possible for anything... Lets say you get a guy that's too hairy..well that's why god invented the laser hair removal....

And for those men that are lacking hair where a woman likes it... Just join "The Hair Club For Men"...pop a pill, throw some special shampoo on...or have it surgically implanted!

See...now if we really stopped and thought about the work that each of us put into primping, prunning and grooming ourselves... and if we pictured our mates doing all of that.... how sexy is that then?
 Mobiledj
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Body Hair
Posted: 6/10/2009 8:13:58 AM
I could not grow hair on my chest if my life depeneded on it ........ hairy chests was in during the 70's now give us our turn.

And for those men that are lacking hair where a woman likes it... Just join "The Hair Club For Men"...pop a pill, throw some special shampoo on...or have it surgically implanted!

So you can get shampoo to grow chest hair or get surgical implants
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 48
Body Hair
Posted: 6/16/2009 5:46:52 PM

The metrosexual thing doesn't appeal to me at ALL but seems very 'in' so to each his own - -- maybe I'll invest in razor blade, wax, or laser beam companies while I wait it out.

I am sorry but it might not be going out for a while. Tats and piercings are still popular. The anorexic look has been popular since the 1960's. Women have been getting rid of excess hair for decades.

If I were a man, I would try a product that disolves hair.
 Walts
Msg: 49
Body Hair
Posted: 6/17/2009 5:08:44 PM

If I were a man, I would try a product that disolves hair.

Some of us try it daily.

It's called stress.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Body Hair