Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What are the side effects of using the vibrator too much???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chronicposer
Msg: 2
What are the side effects of using the vibrator too much???Page 1 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
one of my ex's used it more than that and didnt seem to have any problems.
 Frrosty
Msg: 5
What are the side effects of using the vibrator too much???
Posted: 9/26/2005 9:28:51 PM
YES!!

YOU WILL NEVER GET OFF WITH A MAN AGAIN!!
YOU WILL RUIN YOUR PRETTY FEMALE FORM!!
YOU MAY RUIN YOUR INSIDES!!
BATTERY ACID!! <--DANNGGEEROUS!!
THE PLASTIC SOMETIMES CAUSES IRRREVERSABLE RASH AND SCARRING!! !!! <---EEK!
2 words.. CARPO TUNNEL!!
YOUR INSIDES MAY FALL OUT!!

I SWEAR...I have heard^ it all!!

NOt to MENTION that all that VIBRATING MAY CAUSE YOUR PERIOD TO COME FAAARR MORE OFTEN NOW!!

DOWN WITH THE RABBIT.....UP WITH MEN!!!!

I know...I know...I know..

bad.

I sort of thought I had to try...*shrugs*..you know
 Frrosty
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/26/2005 9:33:55 PM

I call it pancake puss.

<--goes to his bedroom before he is even told.

*shrugs*

I know ...I know...I know..

"timeout"
 single_stl_dad
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:48:03 AM
No, it's not going to cause a lack of sensitivity....

But.. It can cause a dependency.

My ex... about 1.5 years ago..... used a "pocket rocket" on her clit every time we had sex.

I mean...... EVERY TIME. She carried the damn thing in her purse, just in case we had sex somewhere other than home.

She COULD NOT have an orgasm without it. Sure.. I was glad she was enjoying sex.... but in all honesty.. it kinda became a turn off for me.

Kinda like killing the moment to go get a Condom........ she killed the moment by running to her purse to get her vibe.
 clownman44
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2005 6:51:37 AM
well I would wonder if it would maybe cause a problem like the idea of compairing a man vs a vibe anyways if it floats you boat go for it
 dceeeee
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/7/2006 1:16:49 AM
Vibrators are just something to keep you sane when you are between relationships, in my opinion. When there is a man in your life, "Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby". There will never be any replacement for a real man..no way, no how...

(Frosty, you are totally cracking me up!!!..when you get off of "Time Out", are you gonna behave??)
 MocksvilleChic
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/7/2006 1:51:50 AM
What is the point in this question ?
 WakeDan
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/25/2006 3:24:51 AM
Had a girl tell me this. After using her vibe for a while it eventually took that kind of stimulation for her to orgasm. her hands couldn't do it, nothing could. It had to be that ultra fast vibration. she got a bf and icouldn't make her go either.

she had to quit the vibe and eventually her body began to respond to the natural methods.
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2006 10:44:14 AM
worst i ever heard was they chipped a tooth
 AprilRaine
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/25/2006 12:47:19 PM
Forget the batteries...mine is electric - never fails me.
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 51
Posted: 8/25/2006 7:10:22 PM
I can personally comment on this one....hehhehe......for myself anyway.

In the past when I have used a vibe too much, I have lost some sensation but it is very short term. Hands/mouth just don't feel the same. No man can compare to a vibe.

After about a week or so without it, it's back to normal.

Personally though, I use my hands now, rarely one of my collection of toys. That way when Im with a man...well you get the jist of what Im saying.

Good luck.
 spooked!
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/25/2006 8:03:57 PM
I must say.. I ENJOY toys, and recently bought one that does everything but make me a sandwich!!
I agree with the other reply, toys exersize different sences and mussels, and I have heard that when a girl is doing "that" on a steady basis, it can keep her hormones at a steady flow, and make her crave sex more.
 get REEL
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/25/2006 10:08:24 PM
Stuttering
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/25/2006 10:17:11 PM
hhmm side effects....you get really excited when you see a sale on batteries.

and you get wayyy to used to them and become lazy to even try anything else. why would you when they work so well. "this is taking too long, pass me Stanley."

I do need a vibrator intervention for myself.

edit: VVV me too, I thought all women only use clit vibes?? lol and yet again a man who hears the word vibrator and gets it confused with a dildo. There is a difference you know? but there is a catch, some dildo's do vibrate.
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/25/2006 10:19:58 PM
Wayne says:
Im more worried about elastisity. Will it shrink back to normal size again? I've seen some of the things in the stores for you ladies.

Its like a lady fireman. After hauling around those hoses all day what can a guy offer a gal.

You're assuming all women use vibes vaginally. I personally don't. Purely clitoral for me.

lmao
 EDD1E
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 9:31:20 AM
IT CAN CAUSE PARASYPATHETIC STIMULATION THAT CONTROLS ADDRENALIN N CERTAIN HORMONES, VIBRATOR ABUSE CAN LEAD TO VERY SEVERE SIDE AFFECTS IN LATER LIFE, INCLUDING BLOOD CLOTS, STROKES N HEART ATTACKS.
 spooked!
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/26/2006 9:24:58 PM
thats me too I broke 3 of them. I much rather have a man tho, rough sex won't break his.

Now thats soooo scarey!!!! Id hate to by your next hook up, rough is rough but damn, did you need to break the thing? (Did you bite the toy to hard? Or shoot it across the room?!) LMAO
 spooked!
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/26/2006 10:24:51 PM
Botox*****, hmmmm
Little uptight.......sounds like someone needs to go shoppin, (giggle)
 blondago56
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 10:47:48 PM
w
ha t a re
th e side e f fe c
ts of

us
ing a WH
AT t oo mu
ch?!??

MsMicki
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2006 4:19:33 AM
side effect.......orgasm and a good nights sleep

there is no replacing a real man....but when one's not around....BOB is my friend!
 Midvinterblot
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/20/2006 4:54:14 PM

I have personally lost two girlffriends to those bad boys! They do things and come in sizes I simply can't compete with! When I say I lost them, they were only interested in sex if the toys were involved as well, and by far the biggest response was to the toys, and not me. I became a side dish and simply the man holding the toy, rather than an accompanyment! Men, watch out for those! They'll do things we can only dream about!

I feel sorry for you buddy if you seriously believe that. Nothing is better than the real thing. For isntance, would you rather have sex with a blowup doll or a real woman? The same goes for a woman, any sexually healthy normal woman would prefer sex with a man over a toy. I'm sorry you can't fit the bill, but don't lump all men or women in with your experiences. Toys are typically for the desperate anyways so I wouldn't think much of a man or woman that used some anyways. There is no use for toys when two people have a great sex together. So you shot yourself in the foot on that one buddy. L8ter.
 amellowdude
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/12/2006 8:28:03 PM
once a day is not enuff, once an hour maybe
 KatzzMeow
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/22/2006 6:37:11 PM
The more you use the more you will want?

You'll get a good night sleep?

Why is it I hear perminate buzzing in my ears, oh wait....(swat) d*mn fly
 blondago56
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2007 8:56:11 PM
~ i haven't found out yet, but hopefully my HMO will cover any side affects , as long as it's not a 'Pre-Existing Condition'...lol..
 playfulthrills
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/22/2007 10:38:13 PM
lol at TRADITIONAL METHODS

AS men and women age, i read women out number men 2 to 1 at age 46? SO the traditional guy of you future might be disapearing faster them women realize

THANK GAWD for bunny batteries that LAST AND LAST
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What are the side effects of using the vibrator too much???