Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Foreplay      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _chrissy_
Msg: 1
ForeplayPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I told the guy I recently started sleeping with he needs to put some forplay into "play" So now before he goes STRAIGHT to the groundhog hole.. he uses his hand for a whole minut.. He barly even gives the time to take my bra or anything off.. thats fine for a quicky.. but not everytime... are alot of guys this clueless as to what a female wants?
 alive45
Msg: 2
Forplay
Posted: 9/26/2005 10:25:46 PM
That is terribly inconsiderate of this man. Maybe you should remind
him that you are honoring him with your most intimate embrace. He should care enough
to take his time.
 ripley65
Msg: 3
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 12:08:02 AM
Yeah,,some guys are clueless. I was with my guy for 2 yrs (FWB) and he still didnt understand he concept of foreplay, which is one of the reasons i ended it. He considered it that i was being aggressive by suggesting things like the way i like to be touched,,,, where,,,etc,,,, and he hates aggressive women. lol So yeah,,'some' guys are utterly clueless and 'un-teachable'. lol
 nergal
Msg: 4
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 12:15:42 AM
Not all of us .. for me foreplay is an ongoing thing .. texting and teasing all day .. playing footsie under the table at the restaurant.. If I can make a woman cum while both of us are dressed its extra points in my book lol
 angeldevil
Msg: 5
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 12:18:34 AM
Love foreplay!!! Its different all the time, sometimes she likes one thing the next not so much....have to be on your toes and adjust, ....like figuring out if she wants more kissing, touching here, sucking here...its a reactionary process....follow the signs!!
 SpoonMan1973
Msg: 6
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 12:22:05 AM
Unfortunately, many guys are clueless (sorry guys, but it's true), but if you really like him, might I suggest you help him out and tell him what you would like him to do. Might sound dumb, but really if he isn't doing what you like - he obviously doesn't know what you need and needs some help! The only way he will learn to please you is if you tell him what you like and give him some instructions.

So help out the poor guy and give him some guidance. I think it will work out better for both of you

Good luck!

P.S. LOL! on the groundhog hole..... Fking funny!!! Since I was born on groundhog day and all... hahaha
 ~*BlackKitty~*
Msg: 7
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 1:11:18 AM
The boy maybe needs some experience.
 Chatpilot
Msg: 8
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:00:26 AM
The worst was when my ex and I were trying to get pregnant. How the hell do you remain interested in foreplay (or anything else) when you're screwing around 3 times a day for a week.

"honey, i'm ovulating. get your hairy butt in here and do your dirty business."

(sigh)
 Belladona
Msg: 9
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:07:40 AM
I don't understand why you'd waste your time with someone who doesn't consider your needs when it comes to sex. I don't think they're being clueless either, I think they're being selfish. I don't believe for one minute that a mature man doesn't know how to be a considerate lover, unless he's just recently started to have sex. Even at that, there is so much reading material out there on sex and pleasuring your partner, that ignorance is no longer a viable excuse.
 Smoocher
Msg: 10
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:19:59 AM
MM I thought being with a woman smelling her scent in her hair slowlly touching and caresing her body from her toes to her ears, kissing every where you touch and making this last for hours is foreplay. It shocks me no check that, it doesnt shock me that the almighty orgasm is all thats on a mans mind when hes with a woman. I suppose these guys dont savor the ice cream cone of life either but rather just get a headache from eating it so fast? Enjoy a woman the one your with savor every inch of her essence, and then try to hang on for the ride of your life. Ah the joy of making a woman satisfied.
 _chrissy_
Msg: 11
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 12:39:14 PM
No he's not being selfish.. unfortunely it is out of cluelesness, I guess he's known for being a tad slow on picking up on thing with the girls... Had to find that part out AFTER we started seeing eachother lol.. strange since he is a super smart guy. I already told him he needed to work on it, the fact that you have to tell the guy exacly what to do and where to touch kinda is a mood ruiner to. I like a guy that at least SEEMS like he enjoys it as well... What fun is it when u feel like the guy is just being forced lol

If I do tell him and it doesnt work, I guess I will have to give up and move on.. sucks cause I like him! Or maybe just stop having sex so much till he puts in his time lol

O and he didnt just start to have sex.. that would be me and i'm a better "lover" then him already haha
 ~Dangerous Liaison~
Msg: 12
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 1:43:00 PM
show him how to introduce teasing into foreplay by demonstrating on him. He will get the picture really quick.
 Already_Taken
Msg: 13
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:15:15 PM
Yeah... foreplay is definately a necessity. I agree... introduce teasing into foreplay by doing it to him. Some guys are clueless, though.. you just have to help them understand exactly how important foreplay is. Good luck.
 skypoetone
Msg: 14
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:22:32 PM
Geez! in my youth that's all I ever got... must be an expert by now!
 ItCouldBeYou
Msg: 15
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:24:32 PM
It is the ultimate, without foreplay, the rest can be really boring. I would rather build up to the moment. But that I am not into WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM. Occasional quicky aside, but then that depends on the mood of both.
 tradesman38
Msg: 16
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:30:51 PM
Well I will honestly say that I love foreplay.. with me it last so long you could call it fiveplay... I am a very good listener and love touching, kissing and giving oral stimulation to my partner....
 _chrissy_
Msg: 17
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:31:51 PM
It's almost better to have it wam bam thank you mam because I dont have much fun at all... lol Trust me I'v tried the warming him up with forplay, and he lays there with his eyes closed and this lovely smirk on his face... grrrrrrr

Men.. just pretend the Vagina doesnt exist for at least ten minutes!
 Blastkist
Msg: 18
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 5:25:30 PM
I say you should return the favour. Strip him down, get out the lube, and nail that bugger up the a*s*s till he squeals...then ask him if that was good foreplay.

Maybe the dummy will get the hint? Might work?

Of course you might want to try actually talking with him about it first...then if he still doesn't get it...ask a guy by the name of Bubba to show him what he did in prison for the last 4 yrs. I reckon he'll get it by then.
 Pandy
Msg: 19
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:14:27 PM
you contribute to the problem by tolerating it.
Just say "no" to bad sex, LMAO.
 _chrissy_
Msg: 20
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:19:22 PM
lmao.. haha hmmmm I might pass on that one, but thanks for the idea
 chryslergirl
Msg: 21
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:20:58 PM
I say tie him up to the bed and SHOW him the meaning of foreplay. Sounds like you've tried talking and explaining it to him and he just didn't get it. Change the learning curve!
 smpackage
Msg: 22
Foreplay
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:33:12 PM
Maybe you could try some pictures?? He may not know for real!
 circa21
Msg: 23
Foreplay
Posted: 9/11/2008 7:16:02 PM
actually i think foreplay is what makes lovemaking a wonderfull experience plus what gut would refuse making his girl orgasm.
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Foreplay
Posted: 9/11/2008 7:32:18 PM

you contribute to the problem by tolerating it.
Just say "no" to bad sex, LMAO.

Right on Pandy!

If you enable him to keep doing it, then this is more your fault than his. Someone gave you a spine and a voice...use either or both. And don't expect men to "get hints"...ain't gonna happen.

Back to the OP - Foreplay to me is essential. Without it, sex is

Exception being quickies of course.

CaptainDad
Msg: 25
Foreplay
Posted: 9/11/2008 7:37:13 PM
Sounds like he's young and inexperienced. Show him what you like and how it affects you. Start before the clothes come off!

He'll thank you for it!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Foreplay