Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bitch take this dick.................      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 2
Bitch take this dick.................Page 1 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
Never heard a women request to hear demeaning things about them during sex.
 harryarse
Msg: 4
Bitch take this dick.................
Posted: 12/3/2004 4:16:40 AM
any ghetto b*tches what some a** slappin???????????????take what i have to give,and like it
Posted: 12/3/2004 4:30:50 AM
class, and self respect, have nothing to do with what someone does in the bedroom.

it's all internal.
theres a cute girl at work, wants to **** you, knows your married, doesn't care?
do you do it, or not?

thats a way to determine a persons class, or self respect.

judging someone just cause they like to be spanked, or tied up and called nasty names, versus if they do it every day at 9 o clock, just before bed, but quick enough to catch the tonight show with jay leno just before bed, mainly missionary style...

isn't a way to judge someones charactor, class, self respect or anything else.
 JustMe1819
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2004 11:30:11 AM
Ummm no that is a huge turn off I would have to get up and leave cause I dont like to be called those things while I am havin sex!!
 JustMe1819
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2004 11:35:59 AM
I dont think there is nothin wrong with it but its just not me.... I am not in to it... I have friends that are though
 mudhen
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/3/2004 12:02:12 PM
teeq....how could you talk about our last escapade????
 mudhen
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/3/2004 12:05:30 PM
forgot who are too!!!

But let's be fair....you call me lil prick, shrinky and teeny peeny. Almost crossing the line was when you said i had a LA PUSS' because you couldn't see it!
 ConcreteAngelTx
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/3/2004 12:26:34 PM
I would have to say that would be a BIG trun off for me

Jennifer
Posted: 12/3/2004 1:40:00 PM
zeplin

I don't care what the majority say.
the majority has nothing to do with whats right and wrong.
they can only call something normal, or unnormal.

if someone gets off on this sort of thing, good for them.
but that doesn't mean they are low class, ignorant, low self esteem or anything else.

what a person does in thier own time, sexually, doesn't determine ones class or anything else like that.
 Kickn1Backā„¢
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/11/2007 9:47:17 PM
Well there is a difference between making love and just having sex. When you are making love, it is intimate and while having sex, you are just out to cop a nut and it is a "No Holds Barred" senario and you can get away with just about anything. Sounds to me like you have not made love to a woman lately.

KB
 playful-kitten
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/12/2007 7:31:34 AM
Sex is supose to be fun. Name calling and violence isnt fun for me. I mean it's just so low class. It just tells you what kind of person your with. I have gotten up, got dressed and left after being slapped on the ass a few times. I gave one warning. If the guy was too stupid not to understand what i was saying i cannt be bothered being with him.
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/12/2007 12:24:46 PM

Someone.....PLEASE tell me this guy is joking, that he really truly doesn't believe that all (every single???) woman in the world would enjoy hearing this during sex.

the OP may have gotten that idea due to the great popualrity of rap music, much of which says these type of things?

"b*tch, get on your knees and suck me" and other endearing lyrics.

of course some is applied to men as well: " My neck, my back" by Khia, etc., etc.
 PRINCESSFIFI
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/12/2007 4:34:18 PM
i think cj gregory has it right...had to lol and blush at the same time...

being called a whore or slut or other derogatory words is in no way acceptable for me, but in the heat of passion and if you are with a trusting loving partner, talking dirty the way cj described it (blushes again), is fun...being a little 'slutty' with someone you love exclusively and respect and just want to devour doesn't make you less of a lady, it's the one time you get to lose all your inhibitions and it's actually quite liberating
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/13/2007 7:22:01 AM
Any guy who can take a womans breath away does NOT need to use those tactics

so that statement must apply to Snoop Doggy Dog, Fitty, Eminem, and all those other rap stars and rap fans that love to use these derogatory statements?
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/13/2007 7:46:03 AM
the plain fact is that whether or not "most" women might like these things, SOME do.

(especially in the heat of passion) ..and whether or not it is really a relationship of mutual respect and trust but ONLY in the bedroom that these types of words become a turn-on.. at least SOME of the time.

equally some men would enjoy being talked to this way by women.

of course it may go against the grain of the women's movement for a woman to ever admit she liked something like this..even in private, in bed, once in a while, from a man who actually loved and respected her, but just that they both enjoy "role-playing" from time to time to increase the excitement or passion.
 cute_red_mandy
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/13/2007 9:50:17 AM
I love this kind of stuff... seriously!

I really like it when a guy calls me his little slut, that definately gets me going.
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/13/2007 12:09:48 PM
most people seem to think the "C" word is totally taboo, and I agree, MOST women do not like it at all.

but, ya know, difff'rent strokes..I have met women who REALLY liked it!

so, ya can't always totally generalize, ya know..
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/13/2007 12:40:32 PM
I love a woman to order me to lick her ____ as well! or tell me to get down and toss her salad, that's HOTT!

I LOVE role play on both sides..her domme to me, or me dom to her, it's great to switch and HAVE FUN, people!

one time I told my woman : "I'm going to fvck you silly"

she said "Great! but don't call me silly!"
 gazingatmars
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/13/2007 2:10:26 PM

The exact opposite is true. A woman with low self self image, or an unhealthy sex image will in fact be strongly opposed to any of this at any level.

Woah! That's just not true. You are way off base! I don't want to be called a whore in the bedroom. I do not have a low self image or an unhealthy sex image. In fact, I have a very healthy sex drive. I am friggin sexy. I know I'm great in the bedroom. I love talking dirty, but wanting to be called a whore just isn't on my hot list. That has no bearing on my having "issues" with sex or not.

Both the post you quoted, and yours that I've quoted above may be true for some people. Generally, wanting to be called derogatory names in the bedroom has nothing to do with self-image. It's personal preference. People of varying self-image issues/no issues will enjoy or not enjoy these words/acts randomly. There is no direct correlation between the two.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/13/2007 2:26:29 PM
So why ladies. Why do you like to be cursed out while have sex with a man?

OP ~ I'm not laughing at you, but the way you phrased this is cute/funny to me.

~OT~ It's not being "cursed out" if done in the context it's meant to be used. There are those who like a little verbal humiliation. Some even like objectification (I don't get that one, being called a "chair" isn't my idea of a turn on, but to each their own.) What I can't understand is how so many judge those few who are honest. Dear me, we are all our own sexual beings, just because the warm/fuzzy "Let's make sweet love, precious." works for some, doesn't mean it is for everyone. I don't kiss and tell, but I will say ~ what goes on in my private life, is between me and the man in my life. I will add, there is little I find offensive when all is working appropriately. It's about communication and what each person finds erotic, or othewise stimulating. yyyw

Edit: booboo, if you'll email, I'll show you how to "quote"!!!
 kj1707
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/13/2007 3:10:43 PM
If I am really into I don't mind it, it's dirty and fun...it's just a little bit of a fantasy nasty role playing type thing. Especially if it's a guy I've been hooking up with or dating for a while.
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/13/2007 8:44:05 PM
I never kiss and tell, ever!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/13/2007 10:08:53 PM

It depends on the woman's self esteem or if she's been previously molested by "Uncle/Grandpa Joe" age 5-16 who told her the same things.

Oh dear me. I've never been molested, sexually assaulted or otherwise traumatized in that manner. It has NOTHING to do with that for many people, men or women. I so wonder why in every single solitary sex thread that isn't about vanilla sex that someone has to pull this abuse thing. Some people are just more open to things outside of the squishy, romatic type sex that most American/Westernized people seem to believe is "normal." Not all sex that isn't routine is a result of someone being brutalized. There are those who are open-minded enough to realize that some fetishes, kinks and/or variations are a result of their own interests, not something covert, sick, twisted or otherwise dirty/nasty. And I can assure you, dirty talk isn't all that interesting in some circles. When someone brings out the pudding, the live chicken and the flogger, you might need to raise an eyebrow ~ otherwise, it's usually just a personal preference. yyyw
 misszed
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/13/2007 10:29:35 PM
I like to be called names during sex....love lots of dirty, naughty things said and done to me...but ONLY in the bedroom...I guess I like stepping out of my normal comfort zone and exploring new things..
 mgkkain
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2007 11:31:44 PM
Like with anything it's all about prefrence, some women like it some don't, truth be told some of the women who said no in this group probaly would be for it though.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bitch take this dick.................