Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Re: Where are all the Pisces Woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 2
Re: Where are all the Pisces Woman?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
"GO TO A BASIC SEARCH AND TYPE IN PISCES...THEN CHECK AND SEE IF SHE HAS A SISTER!!"

That's the spirit.
 SexyGillBi
Msg: 3
Re: Where are all the Pisces Woman?
Posted: 6/22/2004 7:05:04 PM
why is the horoscope so important?, that is a fish...no???.......
 Roxie Hart
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/24/2006 7:57:49 AM
I don't get it? your profile says you are looking for "other relationship" yet in your restirctions it says "must not be looking for other relationship"

Something tells me the star sign is the least of your worries.
 Roxie Hart
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/24/2006 8:02:07 AM
I'm talking to the OP which is what we are supposed to do when we post in a thread. ^
 SilverSeven
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Where are all the Pisces Woman?
Posted: 3/24/2006 6:36:14 PM
Ahhh but Cheeky, we do it soooooo well! That's why everyone loves us. And even when we suck, we look and feel good doing it! Hooray For Fish!
 lucilou
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2006 7:42:35 AM
Hey!!! dont criticize those Gemini!!!, we are not screwed up,
 lucilou
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2006 7:41:16 PM
Afterglow???? you said they are not obese? have you look at all thier picture and profile? lol
 lucilou
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2006 8:10:15 PM
Its how you interpret extra pounds, I'd like to let you know and maybe you could read all about this extra pounds in the forum. It depends on how you look at it. How do you define obesity? it is 30 pounds overweight? What do you mean by extra pounds? is it 50 lbs over? It also depends on how tall you are. You want me to be brave enough to post who are obese? Its not my business that they are overweight, I am just commenting about what you wrote about all women who are pieces, we should not generalized all of them. I am gemini and one stated we "Gemini are all screwed up".
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/21/2006 8:26:47 PM
Pisces women are very nice. I have noticed they seem to have good traits that I find very nice.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/21/2006 8:26:56 PM
Pisces women are very nice. I have noticed they seem to have good traits that I find very nice.
 justmeinnc05
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/25/2006 3:24:39 PM
Your profile says you are also a pisces. I do not remotely plan my life around my horoscope, but I do think there is a grain of truth in it. Two pisces together is a recipe for disaster. Way too much emotion. I should know, I am a pisces and have tried to date another pisces.

I am a pisces, but according to the Chinese horoscope I am also a rooster(March 2, 1957) and this is a fire sign, while pisces is a water sign!!! It seems my western horoscope and my Chinese horoscope are in direct conflict of each other!!! Copied below from a Chinese horoscope site.

The Rooster is the strutting peacock of the Chinese Zodiac! These quick thinkers are practical and resourceful, preferring to stick to what is tried and true rather than taking messy, unnecessary risks. Roosters are keenly observant. It's hard to slip anything past a Rooster, since they seem to have eyes in the backs of their heads! This quality can lead others to think the Rooster is psychic, but that's not generally the case; instead, this Sign enjoys a keen attention to detail that makes it a whiz at anything requiring close analysis. Roosters make great lawyers, brain surgeons and accountants, to name a few of this Sign's possible occupations. Above all else, the Rooster is very straightforward and rewards others' honesty in kind.

Roosters aren't shifty or cagey and have no interest in hiding behind a facade. They are the proverbial open book, telling the truth and keeping their word. If you show your hand, the Rooster will respect you for it. This kind of trusting behavior can tempt tricksters to pull a fast one on the Rooster, but that would be a bad move! Remember, this Sign doesn't indulge in flights of fancy and keeps those eyes wide open at all times.

Roosters tend to be perfectionists and expect to be in control, especially over their appearance. Primping and posing for the Rooster can go on forever! Being noticed and admired is an aphrodisiac for Roosters, and they can go a long time on a few kind words. Roosters also adore being out on the town, especially if they're in the company of adoring friends. The Rooster will also be the best-dressed one of the bunch -- style counts with this Sign, regardless of the cost.

Roosters also expect to be in control of their surroundings, including whoever happens to be in those surroundings. Roosters keep an impeccably neat house and expect their lovers, housemates and family members to maintain the same high standards of dress and conduct as they do. This can cause problems with other, more relaxed types who just want to be accepted as is. The Rooster needs the right partner, one who understands this Sign's basically conservative nature. With the right person, the Rooster can be the most loyal, trusting and supportive mate around, one who bends over backward to please its loved ones. Some Signs may just end up feeling hen-pecked, however.

Roosters need to learn to value their heart and soul as much as their good looks. Their excellent people skills and sharp minds are qualities that others will appreciate as much as a pretty face. This Sign would also do well to learn to adopt the philosophy of "live and let live"; perhaps an appeal to the Rooster's logic -- that it's inefficient to waste time nagging others -- will help this Sign learn to let others be whomever and however they are.

marshlyn
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2006 11:56:10 AM
Ask and you shall receive!

I am a true pisces
 marshlyn
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2006 12:00:04 PM
I think the subject is about Pisces ...
not Gemini's
 LoyalLadyD
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/7/2006 8:48:23 AM
I don't know about pisces womem but I do not want anything to do with a pisces man. If a pisces man sends me a message I instantly delete it. thanks but no thanks
 justmeinnc05
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/7/2006 2:07:11 PM

I don't know about pisces womem but I do not want anything to do with a pisces man. If a pisces man sends me a message I instantly delete it. thanks but no thanks

I am a pisces woman, and trust me pisces men are nothing but trouble. You are smart to delete their messages. I would do the same, maybe even more so. Two pisces together, OMG we would drown in a sea of emotion!!!
 dave sarkowski
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/1/2007 1:02:13 AM
I didn't know there were men out there who give a **** about those signs. Enlightening.
 jadegreen
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2007 5:07:31 PM
oooh oooh.....(raises hand)....I'm a pisces!....Oh my god...this is old post.....OMG!
 littlelired
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2007 7:19:11 PM
been a pisces my entire life!!
 jadegreen
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2007 8:15:53 AM
Astrology forecasts and stuff are a bunch of BS...but I have found I do get along well with the signs they say I am supposed to get along well with...for some reason there may be something to that...I tried looking up the origins of astrology one time and it isn't clear...I wanted to find any "science" behind it...not findable...
 Musique08
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2009 12:51:56 PM
Pisces woman here!
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2009 8:23:56 PM
I'm a Pisces, March 16th....And I have the tattoo to prove it. lol.I have always felt that I have 2 different personalities, [swimming in 2 different directions]can be nice as pie, then be the biggest b...... Looking for a Cancer, Taurus or Scorpio, because just yesterday, a lady I know from work gave me info about pisces and it said these are our most compatible signs.
One thing I read from the info, and can idenify with is that a pisces can absorb so much emotional energy from her enviroment that she will become drained, causing her to
withdraw into herself in the manner of a self imposed exile of solitude.Not a bad thing in my mind, because you can only learn from all the thinking you are doing at the time.Yeah Pisces!
 PacificStar
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2009 12:47:35 PM
We are here. Old thread but interesting reading.

For me I think variety would be a defineing word for me. That I like, can discuss, accept in other people a variety of things and lifestyles; bloom where I am planted thing.

I would resist the thinking that anymore Pisces folks are addicts than other populations because our empathy for others finds this kind of selfish behavior unacceptable and something to swim away from. As would be being moody to the extream. My guess is a creative Picean would be the first to seek professional help, medication, better diet, or doing something else upbeat to re-establish balance.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/9/2009 7:28:26 PM
Shhhhhh.... don't tell anyone. I'm hiding.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Re: Where are all the Pisces Woman?