Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > scents      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 techgirl27
Msg: 1
view profile
History
scentsPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
OK guys and gals, what kind of scent do you like on your partner?

Of course, I doubt anyone likes it being overbearing. That understood, lets talk scents. Everyone's different so we want to hear your feedback.

Guys,
Do you like fruity scents? a la peach, raspberry, orange
Have you found an oriental scent that turns you on?
How about a light sweet floral?

Gals,
Do you have any favorites or suggestions for the guys?
 techgirl27
Msg: 2
view profile
History
scents
Posted: 10/5/2005 5:06:32 PM
we could get different respondents, and new people who have joined SPM replying.

Also this is just generally, not so much a specific scent.

I personally lunge after the aquatic scent on guys. I also really like anything with sandalwood.
 Frrosty
Msg: 3
scents
Posted: 10/5/2005 5:44:20 PM
VANILLA!!!! Um...

and "me".

("our" sweat)

techgirl27
Msg: 4
view profile
History
scents
Posted: 10/5/2005 7:23:40 PM
I love wearing vanilla!! mmmmm

vanilla cookies
 oldmansnoring
Msg: 5
scents
Posted: 10/8/2005 10:05:37 PM
crotch sweat (light)
 Dunkk
Msg: 6
view profile
History
scents
Posted: 1/10/2006 11:18:23 PM
I too am a fan of the Vanilla Fields, for some damn reason I also like poison, and clinique "happy" on women my ex used to wear chanel (cant remember which one)

I wear Joop, Cool Water, Issey Miyake, and Boss from Hugo Boss
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 7
scents
Posted: 10/15/2009 1:26:04 PM
It's been almost 4 years since this thread ended. Hopefully the original OP is happily married by now LOL

I need some new cologne and want to try something new. With Christmas coming soon some other's might be looking for a nice gift idea, especially if they might benefit from it.

I always like to ask women what to get, but guys if you have any tips on what's been working for you I'd love to hear it. I want something that'll make me irresistably delicious.
 OutMind
Msg: 8
scents
Posted: 10/16/2009 4:38:10 PM
Her Belly button fuzz. My favorite.
 Mathostx
Msg: 9
view profile
History
scents
Posted: 12/18/2009 12:17:38 AM
I agree with Dunkk on the Hugo Boss - BOSS, tried that one while shopping for cologne just today. Ended up buying Kenneth Cole - Reaction though, liked the smell of that one a lot myself. Hehe some of the girls there were trying to get me to buy Aramis, have heard a lot of good about that.

Now to the person talking about Axe body spray. My guess would be if it was kind of citrus smelling it was probably Axe Fever, I wear that one daily, as it's not too strong but I get pretty good reaction from it. Only other good one I can think of is Dark temptation.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > scents