Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Who, in here, finda a sense of humour sexy versus the serious type.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 djkimmyp
Msg: 17
Who, in here, finda a sense of humour sexy versus the serious type.Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
if i cant laugh with a guy then i cant hang with him, why be serious all the time?? Sure if you make a joke of everything that might get a little much but i cant help it some times! I have had guy get mad at me cause im a very sarcastic person and there are people out there that just dont have the brain power to be scarcastic and witty all the time, me on the other hand i do! bottom line, if you dont have a sence of humor how do you get through life!
 dud
Msg: 34
Who, in here, finda a sense of humour sexy versus the serious type.
Posted: 3/15/2006 8:22:23 AM
my answer is exactly like blondegreeneyed...

and lmao nice post @ amazon
 Lynlin1957
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/15/2006 8:31:51 AM
There are always times when one needs to be serious. But there are more times when one should know not to take themselves too seriously. A good, witty and (sometimes) sarcastic sense of humor is a definite turn-on.
 lalby
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/15/2006 12:49:12 PM
i would much rather talk to someone whos funny and can make me smile.
 djc02359
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2006 2:53:41 PM
A man will never get me into bed if he can't make me laugh
 Chathamight
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2006 9:13:52 PM
Thankyou for bringing up this important topic!
A sense of humour is a must, but within reason.
It's like drinking or anything else, We gots ta know our limitations.
Everything has its time & place, and should ever be negotiable.

The I CHING of EXCESSES (lol)

+ = + =

+ = :applause+

+++++ =

+++++ =
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Who, in here, finda a sense of humour sexy versus the serious type.