Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > help needed please :)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Missy
Msg: 1
help needed please :)Page 1 of 1    
I will be in Seattle next week for a course. I was thinking that I might take the train down instead of driving. Can anyone tell me if the Amtrak station is close to the airport or should I be expecting a long cab ride once I disembark?
Thank you
~Missy~
 Missy
Msg: 2
help needed please :)
Posted: 10/13/2005 3:43:56 PM
Wow, 9 lookieloos and no help..thanks anyway, I'll drive.
Mods, feel free to delete this thread.
~Missy~
 i killed the rest
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/23/2006 9:57:17 AM
well my problem is that my friend, well okay its my friends problem then. her man and her have been together for 2 years and still havnt had sex. the reason for this is that he has an std,herpes i think. and she is too scared she will get it. she loves him though but she doesnt wanna have sex and get his disease. she comes to me for everything and i dont no what to say. should sh3e risk it?
 sundaesurprise
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2006 12:40:32 PM
The train station in Seattle is near Downtown and the Airport is in the Town of Sea-Tac about a 20-25 minute drive South. Hope this helps.
 sundaesurprise
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2006 12:46:07 PM
I killed.....................

Well I have some experience with this ? so I will do the best I can to explain. Depending upon the type of Herpes virus he has. Most of the time it can only be contracted if he has an open sore but that she will need to find out. If he uses protection there won't be any issues either. I know this because my ex wife had the virus and I never contracted it from her you just have to be more cautious and aware that's all.
 opticalnoise
Msg: 7
view profile
History
ummm....
Posted: 2/19/2006 8:35:34 PM
Why don't any farwest taxi drivers speak english? The one I got who did (though heavily, heavily accented) was cursing non-stop throughout the entire trip at other drivers. That guy was seriously pissed. So yeah, what is the deal with farwest?
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > help needed please :)