Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Alone not even1 reply back.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JUST ME 1956
Msg: 5
Alone not even1 reply back.....Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
To Marlboro Man I looked at your profile. To me it seems ok, maybe if you go back in though and dont be so down on yourself, a little more upbeat hey you never know. I myself come from very low selfesteem and work each and every day to build it up.. Also you may want to change a bit of your cirteria, to limit yourself to women whom are only so many mlies away from you when the right one could be just a bit futher away is a no no.. I am more than willing to help you out with your profile etc, if you would accept my help that is.. Just message me, go to search and profile search put in my name and send me off an email.. I cannot send to you as you have restrictions.. I promise to help you the best I can.. meanwhile keep smiling and always remember there is someone out there for YOU......
 JUST ME 1956
Msg: 10
Alone not even1 reply back.....
Posted: 10/16/2005 8:43:23 AM
Ok now all we need is for the man to come here and see what we have written and trust in the facts that there are a few of us out here whom are willing to help in out...
 Just me
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/18/2005 8:11:54 PM
I totally understand guy ,

i have the same effect , i have profiles on a couple dating sites , with pics, but i have a few frmale friends , but nothing that i can write home about , i am a desent guy , with a great job , have not been in any legal trouble , but i can not get a girl to chat with go out with ,
or anything with ,

im a very nice person , but one i am a little shy, and some girls do not go for shy guys
 simpleman20188
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/26/2008 9:17:43 AM
From the negative attitude and feelings of several of the posters I can understand why they are not getting any dates.

I would not date or even contact a woman I got the kind of vibe from. Why in gawds name would any one want to go out with someone who would drag them down emotionaly and mentaly?

Work on your self and how about you before inflicting you on others.
 jon525
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2008 5:19:38 PM
First of all don't let it get you down. So what if you don't get any replies. Now is a good time to ask your self if you are a quiter? You might try not coming on so hot and go for friendship first. Be light and postive about your self and life in general.
Have a grand day, make the choice we do.
Jed the mutt and his trusted side kick Jon
 fuzzface
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Note:
Posted: 5/30/2008 6:04:23 AM
lol can't belive i have just wasted time reading this, the post was 2 & 1/2 yrs ago and the OP no longer has a profile, should this not be deleted now??
 CherylCake
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/30/2008 6:46:07 AM
Boo hoo...When I first joined bout a year ago, I put up my real nice pic w/ all this stuff bout goin to church. I got a couple of responses, then I thought I'd just tell em what they wanted to hear, and ZOWIE BAM I got hundreds. The sluttier the pic, the more attention. It's mostly a game of "you look good, no YOU look good." Actual serious peeps are few & far between, so I just play it like that. The times I tried to get serious, turned out to be all flakey. You cant take this stuff seriously. We all put on our masks, to present what we want others to see. So, GO FOR IT!!! Just give the people what they want, and you too can have all this attention. What would you rather have...no response and trying to be all real, or dress it up a bit to get some dang mail to play with?
Just make it fun.
 kywindwalker
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2008 5:03:34 AM
if youre a nice guy on here you don't have a chance...or nice lady...i think most on here just keep thinking somone better will come along
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Alone not even1 reply back.....