Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > People who are annoying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trophyboyfriend
Msg: 1
People who are annoyingPage 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I can't stand people waiting in line for the release of new video game. Seriously, do you want a sure fire way to guaruantee you won't experience the warm feel of a vagina for the next ten years? Stand in line in front of a video game store for a few hours. Nothing says chronic masterbater like wearing a Mortal Kombat t-shirt and standing in front of Futureshop at midnight with your fellow video game turd friends. Loser factor X 10 for all you jackasses.

What kind of people get under your skin?
 who_the_fox
Msg: 2
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/22/2005 11:38:58 PM
Good call, Welder
 Páñ†hérrrrr64²°°¹™
Msg: 3
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/22/2005 11:44:48 PM
took the words right out of my mouth
 trophyboyfriend
Msg: 4
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/22/2005 11:46:24 PM
How do you erase a thread? I just got a copy of nerdopedia 7 from a scalper down by Hastings and Main.

I don't hate you video turds anymore, I was just upset.
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 5
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 1:44:46 AM
these are the people who make me wanna rip out their lungs...

let's say this person is a carpenter by trade...nothing against carpenters, they build wonderful things...but carpentry is their forte.

so...said carpenter comes into a nightclub...tells the DJ, "you should play (insert 3-4 songs here), EVERYONE will get up and dance to those ones!!"

this is the part where i take time away from the mix i'm currently in...drop the headphones to my shoulders and let him know i'll do what i can to put at least one of those in soon.

pretty quick, he's leaning over the booth, dangerously close to spilling his drink on the couple of thousand dollars worth of equipment i haul into the club on a nightly basis. again, i let him know i'll do what i can.

he insists that it should be the very next song i play. yeah buddy...you haven't even offered a tip...not even a blue one...and you're going to presume to tell me what i should throw on next? the dance floor's full Paco...go have a seat.

ergh. i hated those guys when i was DJing...

you know...i miss it...
 who_the_fox
Msg: 6
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 9:58:43 AM
bvm? What's that?

My pet peeve is the guys who bang weights, don't rack them when finished and are loud and obnoxious in the gym. Please...it isn't kindergarten or the nightclub!!!
 Missy
Msg: 7
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 10:09:15 AM
tall skinny guys that bash 'fat chicks' for no reason :(
 ai81
Msg: 8
view profile
History
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 10:45:58 AM
Bums.... God I hate bums. Look ***hole, I don't have any change. If you climb a tree, I still won't have any change. If you do some pushups, I still won't have any change. And by not have any change, I mean I have lots of change, but I'll be damned if I'll give any to you.
 TrystofLime
Msg: 9
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 11:46:48 AM
ummm, off the top of my head:

people who can't merge onto a freeway

people who can't understand the concept of a "passing lane" on the freeway

people who stand in front of the atm long after their transaction is completed, trying to fit everything back into their ugly purse despite the lineup behind them

people who treat restaurant servers like something their cat just coughed up

people who think "customer service" is hebrew for "I can treat you like crap and you have to take it!"

people who send out form-letter messages on POF

Oooh... I'd better stop. Gettin' riled up over here. ;)
 Dreamer®
Msg: 10
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 2:39:19 PM

My pet peeve is the guys who bang weights, don't rack them when finished and are loud and obnoxious in the gym.

Or even worse, guys or gals for that matter that spend 2 hrs in the gym pumping iron having a great work out, only to walk outside afterwards and light up a damn smoke! uuugggggghhhh
 who_the_fox
Msg: 11
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 8:01:45 PM
I work in customer service, so I have a LONG list

whiners
people who can't do basic math
those who yell at customer service reps for no damn reason
rude people
people who say "HUH?" instead of "pardon me"
 who_the_fox
Msg: 12
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 8:06:03 PM
figured out the bvm thing
 Missy
Msg: 13
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/23/2005 9:43:21 PM
schmitdog
<--annoying too apparently
 TrystofLime
Msg: 14
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/24/2005 10:32:37 AM
Hey, celyne, stop hogging the spotlight! I'm fat and annoying too!
 TrystofLime
Msg: 15
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/24/2005 10:41:33 AM
yeah... we only go wild with YOUNG fugly skinny guys...

rolf... this thread has me crying, it's so funny...
 Strappin Young Lad
Msg: 16
view profile
History
People who are annoying
Posted: 12/11/2005 2:01:31 PM
Mallcore Kids.
Zip up hoodie,Studded belt wearing, eye liner stole from mommy, black skinny jeans his GF wears, wearing a Slipknot t shirt telling me they are the best metal band ever....RETARDED, ALL OF THEM. Easily lead automatons.
 Patchesdf
Msg: 17
view profile
History
People who are annoying
Posted: 12/23/2005 9:55:25 PM
The people I really hate are people who think they are as clever as godly-gifted genuises because they found out they can annoy people. Get this "genuises", ANYONE can be annoying, especially if they want to be. All your hard work and efforted can be topped by a mentally handicapped person who thinks they're a drummer.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 18
People who are annoying
Posted: 12/23/2005 10:02:48 PM
Customers who call to complain they have had service suspended .................when they haven't paid their damn bill!!!!
 myfairmaiden
Msg: 19
People who are annoying
Posted: 12/24/2005 9:35:15 AM
People who let their kids stand on restaurant booth seats and allow them to peer over the top and stare at you. Sit the hell down!!!
 carribeanking7
Msg: 20
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/17/2006 1:21:00 AM
I guess TROLLS sometimes get annoyed with me, I wonder why??
 rocknrollmunkey
Msg: 21
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/17/2006 10:39:56 AM
-People who drive slow in the right lane so then you get in the left lane to pass them and the guy starts doing the same speed as loser in the right lane.

-People that buy a taco for $1.49 with Interac in the food fair.

-Most bouncers at night clubs

-People with no sense of humour.

Call me Sweet
Msg: 22
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/17/2006 11:06:21 AM
people who say they're gonna hug you and never do...in all the right places, of course...hehe.
rude people...yuck. And, men who can't let go of their ex's.
 ieatrocks
Msg: 23
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/17/2006 3:11:35 PM
People who think they have a calling to forward a social agenda. Conservative, liberal, pro-choice, life, welfare, death sentence, in favour of less taxes, more help for moms/dads/minorities/elderly/whoever. Shut up while I watch the movie about vampires and shit blowing up please.

If everywhere you go, you need to bring up the horrible plight of Brazillian farmers who're forced by poverty and western society into cutting down the rainforest; and anyone who knows you as more than a passing acquaintance has heard you devastate a social gathering on 3 or more occasions with your crap... then you need to be voted off the island.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 24
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/18/2006 9:29:33 AM
As a pedestrian in Oak Bay...I look at Vet licenses as a mark of respect...but also use them as a red flag when I am thinking about crossing the street.
 hobbes26
Msg: 25
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/18/2006 10:14:26 AM
Ya,
Some people it seems you can blind by putting a windsheild in front of them, they come in all ages....However, as people get older I find their vision goes along with their reaction times. Combine the two and you have a dangerous combo. Especially since i have seen way too many seniors who have back problems and thus think shoulder checks are unecessary. I have been clipped/hit several times. The seniors tend to be slower but you get no warning nor attempt to avoid....at least with the teenage idiots you hear a squeal and have a second to jump.

but now we are onto driving-SIGNALS PEOPLE, learn em, known em, USE EM. Nothing ticks me off more than someone who puts on their indicator AFTER or AS they turn. Just as annoying are those who drive down the road with it on and then turn it off just before they are going to turn (usually in the opposite direction)

The limit is a max and min. If you are uncomfortable driving the posted limit stay off main roads during peak driving times. Some of us have JOBS we NEED to get to. Yes if got up at 4 AM we would have the time. However, since we also have lives goign to sleep at 9 is usually not an option. Your driving below the limit puts other drivers at risk as they swerve to get around you. The law states if you have more than 5 people stacked behind you and a good open stretch in front: you need to yield. It is just as bad as excessive speeding as a risk to others.

We all have to use these roads so just excercise some consideration of others. Just because you have been here longer does not mean the world needs to yield to you. When I see a vet plate I usually give it a wide berth and try to get around it ASAP. Just like when i see an L or an N.

In some areas they are now recommending seniors place a white S on their car so other drivers can identify and be a lil more cautious.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > People who are annoying