Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Why are the Ohio forums so dead?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 1
Why are the Ohio forums so dead?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I cant believe how quiet the Ohio forums are compared to alot of the other states and countries forums on this site...Whats the deal.?......Kat aka Bored in Ohio forums
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 2
Why are the Ohio forums so dead?
Posted: 10/24/2005 11:57:57 PM
Yeap..Ive been hangin in the Ontario forums because the Ohio ones are a snooze^^hey my online wifey
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:11:55 AM
Wow thats news to me..Must be a fantasy of yours hahahaaha Youll have to excuse my wifey here..LOL..I wont be able to read my emails for days now..Thanks mommie Oh wait ..Thank God noone comes in the Ohio forums so they wont see this
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:20:38 AM
Thats what I said too ...I wonder what else we can do to liven things up here?chirp chirp...theres those pesky crickets again lmao
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:25:40 AM
start a thread mommie...and bring your Canadian friends in here...this is too sad!
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:28:32 AM
Git er done maybe you should think about it for a few more minutes
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:31:40 AM
What the H*ll post it...Its not like anyone ever comes in here to SEE it
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:33:36 AM
**watches because I have nothing better to do those pesky crickets again
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:35:53 AM
Were known for our exciting forums Chirp Chirp Chirp
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:39:17 AM
Did you really?hahahaha Too funny...And I found you...the one canadian I knew was still awake
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:43:45 AM
I think Im gonna crash too..mwah!Love ya wifey The cricket noise should help us sleep
 DesertFox3
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:34:16 PM

Unless you enjoy playing in the mud with a truck, watching racing or a sports geek, there really aint shit to do or talk about in this state.

About sums it....... no wonder no one would find me interesting here.

Or your a hippie, then you can talk about all the weed you've smoked or how 4:20 is a great time of day and where the coolest head shop is.

What happens at 4:20? (am or pm?) There are still head shops around?? say how come it's legal to sell paraphanelia, yet illegal to posses it?
 ShavedDave
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/7/2005 9:47:29 AM
The guy earlier was right it's 4:20 24/7 in ohio it helps keep us alive! and away from dead forums like this one... so who's with me?.. lets open up a large adult swing club with "smoking" and adult exchange of topics permitted and encouraged. They can do it in Denver why not ohio? PPL are alive here but squinty eyed.
 lost John
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/7/2005 5:21:52 PM
I just don't get it, but what exactly does everyone else have that Ohio doesn't? (except mountains, deserts, and obvious geographical stuff like that) Are you talking about night life? Are Ohio people typically anti-social? I honestly don't know what I'm missing, and I've been to other places in the US and in Europe (many, many places in Europe)
 writerlover
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 6:36:52 PM
Hell, if the rest of Ohio's dead, then Toledo is about to be sucked into non-existence! It seems that this town is the only place where women aren't attracted to brainy men with a good sense of humor. Instead, they go after dope-smoking hippies or guys so lacking in personality they have to cover themselves in tattos and piercings just to attract the "chicks." And a lot of the women here seem to be just as bad about it.

I've got nothing against tattoos or piercings. I might even get a couple, myself, some day, if I find one I'd like to have. But if I have to run into one more person who got one just because he or she "likes to be different", etc. my head might explode. Wake up, Toledoans! They don't make you different! It's so common around here it's become a freakin' cliche! .

Get it because you like the artistry, or agree with the meaning of the symbol, or something equally intellectual, but for God's sake DON'T get it thinking it makes you different or unique!

Ok, mindless rant over. But yeah, Ohio forums seem to be, if not dead, then at least has one foot in the grave.
 DesertFox3
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 9:03:21 PM
Are Ohio people typically anti-social?

YES!!!

Well perhaps not anti-social, but very clique & to themselves or their own "in" groups.
 jblidner
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/9/2005 12:17:16 AM
No, I don't think we are anti-social...

I think Ohians aren't really all about Ohio. So they respond better to topics posted in other forums.

Ohh and I can only really speak on this for Columbus and the bars I have managed... the boys in this state have absolutely zero game. Its tragic, really. I mean, pickup lines were invented as a dumb joke right? Guys actually use them in this city. I can't tell you how many pretty, good paying and tipping ladies I have lost over the years because I simply couldn't keep the 200th dude from walking up to her and saying "nice shoes, wanna F?"
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/17/2005 10:59:05 PM
Holy Guacamole ...signs of life! I havent been back to the Ohio forums for a few weeks.Theres threads and everything now haha
 DaLonely
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/18/2005 6:13:19 PM
Probably for the same reason all of Ohio seems dead,whatever that reason is(hey,wish I knew :-).

So I made a little poem about it real quick,and it goes like this: :-)

Ohio,Ohio,what has become of you;
where are all the beautiful ladies I once knew!
The girls who were so light-hearted and sweet;
the kind that any man the world over would like to meet!
Oh well,I'll we've got in which to lay;
are endless and endless 'bags' of hay!

I guess there's always football!Go Buckeyes!Beat Michigan! :-)
 farmerfella
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/28/2006 10:38:22 AM
Could be that they are dead because few know they exist. I've been here for a couple of months (on POF) and I just found them today.
Face it, when you start looking around on the site, you don't go looking for Ohio forums as a hot item. Probably a good idea to mention this forum when you're on another one, especially if you notice posters who are close.
Spring is here, and whatever wasn't happening for the past few months will start now. I'm in Highland County, and the country is rife with things to do. Lakes, resorts, festivals, fairs, concerts, and alot of other things will start thriving soon. Just look around.
Be versatile. I'm 57 and run with the 30-40's crowd and fit right in.
(My classic good looks don't ya know) We never lack for something to do.
 Butchbluegrass69
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/18/2006 10:22:01 AM
I don't know why the forums in ohio are dead maybe for the same reason I can't get a reply to my messages
I know maybe when they joined this site they all moved outta state and forgot to update there profile all i want is someone to have a few with or now that the weather is getting warmer maybe some or long drives but i don't see that happening here oh well now that I haved whined enough anybody got any cheese
 Ohiosweetheart
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/10/2006 9:34:04 AM
wow... nothing since May 26? I guess everyone must have met someone and is happily involved.

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
 Jman30
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/20/2006 7:41:04 AM
I just found this forum today myself!!

Ohio is such a big state, you forget how many other users are othere beyond your little geographical area
 ltoons
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2006 1:44:18 PM
You mean there is a ohio forum, ??????? AND NOBODY TOLD ME ??????? lmao. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh,,,,lol...
 Ohiosweetheart
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/20/2006 4:20:32 PM
no you don't tyndssum... only as far as Boardman ;) I'm a Florida transplant
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Why are the Ohio forums so dead?