Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Monsters - what are your thoughts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 myfairmaiden
Msg: 3
Monsters - what are your thoughtsPage 1 of 1    
What no gremlins! No Stripe vs. Gizmo? Well if I have to choose I guess I'd pick Vampire cuz then I can control those who I bite. World domination!
 Missy
Msg: 4
Monsters - what are your thoughts
Posted: 10/26/2005 8:26:03 AM
lol we call my Papillon puppy Grem or Gizmo...I believe in them...

My grandmother would turn over in her grave if I said I didn't believe in Nessie
Bigfoot and Yeti exist - I think
but vampires (the ones that turn into bats anyway) don't - I believe there are people that think they are vampires but they're just odd....and werewolves don't exist either....just hairy short guys that wish they were Big Foots if ya ask me ;)

~Missy~
 trophyboyfriend
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/26/2005 9:51:20 AM
I see sasquatches all the time. Particularly when I travel through Surrey. Some of them drive cabs, some of them are in construction. One of the nicest sasquatches I met is named Habib, he works at the 7 11. Real nice dude.
 Xavery
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/18/2007 9:40:14 PM
What a great question - would you rather be bitten by a werewolf or a vampire? I think being a vampire may be slightly more glamourous. Now, what is the deal with werewolves, if one bites me I only turn into a werewolf whenever there is a full moon. If I am a vampire, I have to avoid daylight or what die again..... Now, I am not sure there is any logic in that. I don't really believe in any monsters.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Monsters - what are your thoughts