Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The old man that works with me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jefcoat
Msg: 2
view profile
History
The old man that works with mePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
you may just have to
 =CrackedHalo=®™
Msg: 6
The old man that works with me
Posted: 10/26/2005 5:57:03 PM
He might be an old Vet....and the only thing of comfort to him is a dump and pulling on a butt. But really...at 70 years old... i dont think you'll care much about anything either.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2005 10:17:19 PM
Give him a pension, or install an incinerator in the stall next door.
 =CrackedHalo=®™
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/27/2005 3:40:58 PM

things tend to be smelly when you have someone of the male gender present.

I smell good
 sammysalt
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/27/2005 5:59:36 PM
If you own the place then put up no smoking, and if he does write him up.
If you don't own it, then go to the boss about smoking in the rest rooms, being out of control. Don't name names unles asked. Thats all you can do.
Are put up smoke allarms in the bath room out of reach. They go off and they can't reach them, and they get the point. I worked a place they did that, only the girls could reach and they took the batteries out of them, so a lady caught the trash can on fire, and the boss then laid down the law.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The old man that works with me