Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Stalkers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stoneside
Msg: 7
StalkersPage 1 of 1    
I had a fatal attraction thing. Was NOT a good feeling, she would just show up at my work, my home, call all hours of the night. It was rough. Just becarefull what information you give out and don't give out everything all at once. Start with a cell phone number. See if they over use it. If they behave themselves you can tell them more about yourself. I chat on the internet with a rule, slow and safe.
 arri
Msg: 9
Stalkers
Posted: 10/28/2005 4:48:15 PM
Girls .. Especially coaster :) … don’t scare the living day lights out of her.

Hun .. next time he calls, tell him if he ever calls again, you will have him charged with criminal harassment ... you have everthing to do that and if he says anything .. tell him to look it up.

and please don't turn into a paranoid b*tch or you won’t have any fun .. most guys are nice .. just be more selective.
 darkhorse723
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Stalkers
Posted: 10/28/2005 6:00:32 PM
One of my exes had a stalker and her neighbors saw him go in her house and called the police. They nabbed him inside her house while we were upstairs asleep, there's no doubt in my mind that he would've killed me if he saw me there sleeping next to her.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Stalkers