Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I changed up my profile a bit...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IRONLINE
Msg: 2
I changed up my profile a bit...Page 1 of 1    
You only want guys between 25 and 33,
What if someone was 34 and your Mr. Right?
 opticalnoise
Msg: 6
view profile
History
I changed up my profile a bit...
Posted: 11/1/2005 4:18:51 AM
Ok here is my opinion...

First I'm a little confused about the pictures. This is what I'm seeing

Pic #1 Face
Pic #2 Face + Cleavage

This kind of sends a negative symbol for me. Women that lure men via breasts = not the type that any self-respecting man would really want. I guess this is just a personal call though.

Under interests I would say get rid of "and schtuff". Cause I mean... who isn't interested in stuff?

Otherwise not bad.

-Rob
 IRONLINE
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/1/2005 2:57:29 PM
WHAT A CRIME!!! 45-50 YEAR OLD MEN WERE E MAILING YOU!
 IRONLINE
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/1/2005 3:16:07 PM
is you dad 45-50?
 masterspirit
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2005 5:55:38 PM
angelinabee
Thanks a lot!! I'm trying to get my profile rated and here comes angelinabee and grabs every guy on the site!!(including me.) So let me say that your profile is very good and well written. Your pictures are very cute and really reflct your personality. You're just being yourself and that works well. Now can you please rate me?
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I changed up my profile a bit...