Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > FASTEST YOU HAVE EVER GOTTEN SOMEONE IN BED      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sexxykitty
Msg: 26
FASTEST YOU HAVE EVER GOTTEN SOMEONE IN BEDPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
a couple hours.
we met at a party, started flirtting, danced some salsa, cleared the room and got to business. it would have been faster but i got called out of the room a couple of times by friends who wanted to talk, dam* my accomisating nature and listening ear
met another guy in a similar situation and time line. he was moving to calamazoo in three days so i didnt have time to waste.

ltl and hott, you got my juices flowin', mind if i join the other photo volunteers? maybe lend a helping hand, i'm pretty good with a wip
 cute bill
Msg: 28
FASTEST YOU HAVE EVER GOTTEN SOMEONE IN BED
Posted: 12/21/2004 3:17:48 PM
The fastest depends on when you start the clock. If you mean from the first time I set eyes on a girl until we were in bed together, the quickest was 2 minutes. We had met online, chatted, decided to hook up for sex, I went to her place and we were straight into bed. If you mean from the first time of any contact of any type, then about 3-4 hours for me.
 limoshark
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/21/2004 3:47:08 PM
Too drunk to remember
I dont just jump in bed with people anymore, its all about connections and the heart nowadays,,

OF course there was this one guy who i went to college with after I transfered we kind of confessed our undying passion for one another, the next thing I knew he was at my door and then we were naked in my bed.
 limoshark
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/21/2004 6:45:46 PM
LMFAO yeah me too paulie,

Unless of course you consider a** slapping hair pulling f*cking, sex than im a virgin
 kadmus
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/1/2005 9:23:32 AM
Angel,

Wasn't that a song by Heart?
 kadmus
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/1/2005 9:53:31 AM
I keep a wide array of prophilatics and legal documents in my glove box at all times.... and my lawyer's on speed dial.... J/K
 HOTCK
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/2/2005 1:22:48 AM
well
once this guy just saw me and I did not have alot on
I noticed he got quite arroused
I was just sitting there you know

he started to touch my breast and before you know it we were doin it

it was real hot
 HOTCK
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/2/2005 8:47:28 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
wow jugglin ninja

you look like a sexy guy and you are probably real cool too
darn you are so far away

darn
 HOTCK
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/2/2005 9:01:01 PM
^^^^^^^persia
do you drive a cab?
is that a work photo?
 rrrockstarrr
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/22/2005 6:58:37 PM
Less than one minute on several occasions with several different girls. Most girls are sucking my****before I even kiss them. Crazy huh.
 philrook
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2005 8:52:50 PM
20 minutest including the bus ride to my place. I met her in the campus centre ... my friend was talking to her. I walked up and our eyes met. I sat across from her and while she was talking to my friend I lifted her legs onto my lap. Her skin was electric to my touch. I leaned over and placed my hand on the side of her face ... reached back into her hair and pulled her to me. The rest is a blur of contained passion and heat until we got to my house.

Man that was a great weekend. School was done after that and I never saw her again. But thanks for the memories Ria.
 deepal_shah21
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/22/2005 10:51:21 PM
4 hours
 JWA
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/14/2007 5:22:22 PM
At a social function hosted by one of my then-employers vendors I spotted a haughty, princess-like, spoiled rotten "daddy's little girl" type who seemed to stare at me with disgust after our first exchanged glances across the before dinner drinks reception room. We "circled" one another for maybe 90 minutes before I stepped into a hallway to use the pay phone----had a hot date for later that evening. This particular area was almost deserted with no others using these bathrooms so it was deserted for the most part. While talking on the phone with the date the "princess" walked straight up to me, leaned on the phone desk and just stared at me while I continued my conversation but thinking WTH was she up to?

After a few terse lines from her telling me I surely must think I was "all that" she kissed me. While still seated we began making out until things became so heated she dragged me into the womens room and sat on a desk-height shelf that must have been a make up table for the women------it had a huge mirror on the wall. In no time her long, flowing, slit-to-the-neck c o c k tail dress was pulled out of our way, ankles in my hands and her pulling me into her like we were on the clock. Nice girl------too bad she turned out to be the hosts daughter!!

This took all of about 2 hours before it began------2 hours 10 minutes and it was over. Good prime rib that night though...............
 beerbag
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/28/2007 11:49:31 AM
about forty minutes after meeting her at a friends house.

There was one time a girl at a business I applied at called me after getting my number off my resume. She invited me to her hotel room (she was in town on business training) from the time I got there to the sex it was about 5 minutes.
 Im George
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/8/2007 11:41:09 PM

hows it work if i went to bed alone and woke up on my way in?

real awkard time, but not awkard enough to avoid it bein a recurring thing lol

highschool days, best friends lil sister, id stay over and get a wake up call every time, went on for over a year....he never did catch on
 Im George
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/9/2007 1:23:13 PM
hey thorb....at what age does that quit workin? theres alot of young ones on here, i might have to give that a try
 LauraPaige
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/26/2007 1:17:43 AM
After meeting a guy...we did it in an hour

lol it was pretty kool

still....can b beaten i spose
 PhilMeUpBaby
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2007 5:27:30 AM
What's the fastest that I've ever gotten someone into bed?

Seconds.... Milliseconds...

Heck, I'm often on the phone to women... I make a comment that seeing as we're both still up, we should meet up at a late night cafe or somewhere.

Within seconds, she's in bed... and asleep shortly afterwards.

Tell ya, I can cure female insomnia easily...

fancynanci
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2008 2:28:13 PM
5 seconds I believe is my record....
 Cynderella
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2008 7:12:38 AM
I am sure if I tried...

1 year...friendship first!
 Im George
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/6/2008 9:40:33 AM
thats a pretty good "dear penthouse" fantasy

BTW, are you sayin it took you 45 minutes to get a $70 hooker?? thats kinda bad man
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/8/2008 8:43:49 PM
How much did you pay her?
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/8/2008 8:44:49 PM
That would be one long year,wink.
 TheLimey
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2008 11:44:31 PM
Under 5 minutes :)
 WesternRose
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:24:19 AM
Quick Glance... then he grabs me around the waist....long kiss on the lips in the lobby... right into the elevator.... barely made it into his suite.

yup... it was a lovely weekend...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > FASTEST YOU HAVE EVER GOTTEN SOMEONE IN BED