Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Cold Weather      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Draxx
Msg: 4
Cold WeatherPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Old apres snowmobile trick.......grab a blanket, wrap it around yourself loosely with just your head sticking out and sit over a heat vent.....
 RandyRockit
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Cold Weather
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:54:09 PM
Nothing more warm then solid hardwood.
Stuff a THICK LOG in the airtight and sit back and heat up.
 CountryChick66
Msg: 11
Cold Weather
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:55:56 PM
I'd say it was cold today....was at the races at Hastings Park and with the wind blowing off the water, it was so cold and it did not help the bones at all....
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 20
Cold Weather
Posted: 11/7/2005 1:19:49 AM
The Captain's Gude to Warming Up

Ingredients:

~ lots of water
~ one bottle Bailey's
~ coffee maker
~ big comfy comforter
~ one bowl of soup

Directions

~ fill bathtub using lots of water. nice and hot. leave the fan off and let the steam rise.
~ while tub is filling, brew coffee.
~ add Bailey's to coffee, mix to taste.
~ hop in tub. soak. add more hot water as needed. sip coffee.
~ dry off and head to the kitchen, put soup on.
~ dish up soup, head to the couch.
~ wrap self in big comfy comforter and switch on the tube.
~ be warm!
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 21
Cold Weather
Posted: 11/7/2005 1:21:08 AM
I did the hot bath, pj's in the dryer and hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps tonight. Now, I am cold again...do I go through that whole process again?
 Páñ†hérrrrr64²°°¹™
Msg: 24
Cold Weather
Posted: 11/7/2005 7:19:21 AM
out of the hot tub and straight infront of the fire while the magic bag heats up in the microwave then into a prewarmed bed ( get the kids/roomie to put the bag in the bed for you lol)
 sinnerella
Msg: 26
Cold Weather
Posted: 11/7/2005 9:40:03 AM
i resent that!! mine does'nt bother me when i'm cold !!
 Páñ†hérrrrr64²°°¹™
Msg: 28
Cold Weather
Posted: 11/7/2005 12:07:13 PM
Somehow I am thinking that an ice cold rod through ones nipple HAS to feel better than a red hot one???

OT: clothes or a blanket/towel right out of the dryer to snuggle up in are always a good way to get instant heat.
 Walts
Msg: 32
Cold Weather
Posted: 12/7/2009 4:50:08 AM
Ummmmm,,,,she's a tad mild this morning kidlets. Don't be shy,,,,it's time to put the woolies on. I've got this weird feeling that not long after this little cold snap we could be seeing some of the white stuff. Take a sec or two and warm the vehicle BEFORE ya leave the driveway please. Wayyyyyy easier to drive when you can see thru the front windows NOT covered in frost.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Cold Weather