Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > And if she sleeps with you on the first date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 azblueskies57
Msg: 5
And if she sleeps with you on the first date?Page 1 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
sleeping on the first date. Slutty. If she does it to you first time, who knows what else she does? To me that is just cheap.
 azblueskies57
Msg: 17
And if she sleeps with you on the first date?
Posted: 11/9/2005 5:57:59 PM
They do all the time to me. But I ain't going to marry them, uninformed cheap shot may.
 prolibertate
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/9/2005 6:05:35 PM
@riffy

LOL. It's not what she did with me, it is what she did with other guys. If it happened with me the first night, it happened with other guys the first night. That makes her easy and that's just gross.

Wrong...just because one sleeps with someone on the first night, or even in the first month, does NOT mean they have done that with every other person they dated, or even with ONE other person they dated. Sure, some do that, men and women both, but many don't. And how do I know this? Because in my last relationship I got intimate with him by the 2nd date and we slept together by the 4th...he's the first man I've ever done this with - yes, at my age - and it was because everything, the mental stimulation, intelligence, chemistry, compatibility, etc. was there, and it was the right time for us. I've had relationships where I didn't get intimate for 6+ months because it simply wasn't all there sooner. So don't lump everyone in the same bucket and sling stereotypes or unfounded and incorrect prejudices around...you're assuming and you're very wrong about what you're assuming. It doesn't say much good about your being an open-minded, nonjudgmental person.

Listen to essene...he knows what he's talking about.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2005 6:29:54 PM
Maysisfox,
It takes two for the proverbial tango, so she is entitled to dwell on stereotypes as well. Or he & she can both evaluate whether to look at it as a one nighter or the begining of something substantial. Possibility is not a slave to the clock of carnal consumation.You've recieved excellent input here. Now just remember we are more unique than we are alike. If you don't life gets boring awfully d*a*m*n fast
 prolibertate
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/11/2005 10:02:43 PM
@ riffy

Let's see, you said: "LOL. It's not what she did with me, it is what she did with other guys. If it happened with me the first night, it happened with other guys the first night. That makes her easy and that's just gross."

You ARE wrong as not every women who sleeps with someone the first night is *easy* or has done the same with every guy...Unless you've asked every woman of dating and consent age (and you didn't ask me so I doubt you've asked all women - or even many, for that matter) then you are assuming, incorrectly, that is the truth about all women. It's your opinion, but personally, I know it's incorrect to believe that and, IMO, it's narrow minded. Also, you don't have to accept my 'ideas'; I'm simply saying that unless you've checked with all women, all you're stating is an opinion based on no fact.

You didn't post that you were saying what someone *might* be thinking, you posted as though those were *your* thoughts, and that's what I replied to. Perhaps you should consider how you're saying something and if it's stated as your opinion or as what you believe others *might* think.
 prolibertate
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/11/2005 10:10:54 PM
@Crunchberries

If you went home with a girl and have sex on the first night, then the same applies to you, no? Again, simply if s/he did it with one, doesn't mean it's the same with everyone. And how can you detect a pattern unless you follow them around to see if they do that with everyone? Although you say it only applies to you if that's all you wanted, not everyone, male or female, thinks the same way. I never got intimate quickly with anyone in over 27 years of dating; the last man I dated was the quickest by far, and it wasn't a mistake for either of us. Each person has to decide for them self what's right...but if they're going to be judged by someone else for it - especially the person they're doing it with - then sex is going to start dying out, as they're not being accepted for who they are, nor are they being trusted as being honest. *That's* the relationship killer right there; not when they had sex. People leave for many reasons; having sex early on in the relationship isn't usually the deal breaker...not if the relationship was between mature adults.
 sddude
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/16/2005 3:13:16 PM
I am celibate , women usually press me for sex when they find out I will not put out , it is alot of fun , all the groaping at the restaurant and movies , they seem like a desperate kitty , make me feel wanted , hahahaha.

All good if she want to sleep with me on the first date , I will massage her to sleep , heheheh
 wiserd
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2005 9:17:19 PM

So she's a slut for sleeping with him on the first date..what exactly does that make him?

*shaking head*

Same thing, if he goes along with it.

People can do what they want, but I'm a guy and I don't think that sleeping with someone on the first date is a good idea. I mean, you wouldn't get married to someone on the first date, even if it was a really good date. Why? That's too serious and you don't know them that well yet.

If people go to bed on the first date, they may not see sex as involving a serious commitment.
 crystalise
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/27/2005 6:34:40 PM
Ive never been called a tease of anything by not 'putting out' on a date first or otherwise. Thats just high school stuff. I if I did hear that out of date and juvenile comment I would not be 'dating' the guy again. I dont like to do anything on a first date - ever I just dont know them, and also I see it as a sign of strength and character that the guy doesnt mind waiting. Its a great first step to building respect for each other. If someone doesnt want to be with you because there is no s***x involved...then you are better off without them in the long run
 bball4life
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/29/2005 12:31:33 AM
Let me break it down for u sex on the first night can be good but it can also be bad. If both of u agree that sex on the 1st night is ok and u r looking 4fwb then it's O.K. On the other hand sex on the 1st day could end it all most men like a hard catch, like myself if a lady gives it up on the 1st night I would think only 1 thing sex only nothing more nothing less, I could expand on this issues but i'm going to keep it short
 crystalise
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/29/2005 1:32:20 AM
^^^ he has a point. I dont think there is anything wrong with it all. Its just if you want MORE from a guy - its not a good thing to do in that respect.
 crystalise
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/29/2005 1:33:21 AM
^^^ he has a point. I dont think there is anything wrong with it all. Its just if you want MORE from a guy - its not a good thing to do in that respect. And by more I dont mean MORE of the fun stuff for all those wise a** waiting to pounce haha. I mean in regards to a possible relationship
 Ldygmr
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/21/2005 9:20:30 PM
Wait a sec....a chick who puts out on the first night is cheap? Um...and the guy she did? What is he? Also cheap by those standards.

Or is he just the innocent victim of that cheap overzealous tramp who overpowered the poor shcmuck and took what she wanted.

Riiiggghhht.
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/22/2005 7:24:45 AM
^^^^^^^^^^

brilliant!
 c_deacon
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:12:22 AM
Most of this would depend on how well you know each other, would it not? If you just barely know each other and on a first date, you have no real clue about that person yet, and maybe the wise thing is to get to know them better before you take them to bed?

If you have been on line and chatting, talking and spending quality time together, then meet, that whole situation may be different then someone who says hi, you are close, let's have a drink, then screw.

It would be nice to know someone better no matter the sparks that may be there, and take the time to talk and explain what you both like, need, and want, as well as talking over all the health issues that must be discussed if heading to the bedroom.

It seems that being a responsible adult and mature is more important then getting your jollies off immediately.

Just my opinion......
 shelleybear
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:20:40 AM
One Word

Shipoopi
 who_the_fox
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:53:29 AM
If she sleeps with you on the first date it could mean
1) she sleeps with all her dates
2) she got drunk

or
3) there was amazing chemistry and she decided to break the "rules" for once and let herself just enjoy
 tcky123
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:27:51 PM
as I said on another treads like this one sleeping on a first date will depends on what you looking for, if you looking for love and you slept with the guy on the first date hoping it will last you can be dissapointed if it dont work out or if you horny and you looking for a booty call yourself it all good, always feel out the person what they looking for some may lie and some dont lie so, always prepare if you going to bed because you like the person just prepare it might or may not work out so you wont be hurt.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:05:29 PM
I just know what it would mean if I did it.....

and it MIGHT happen once every 2-3 years
 Liongirl25
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/23/2005 1:24:02 PM
to The ARTIST-L: What a disappointment! You are so descriptive in your profile, eloquent and passionate. How can it be then, that you are so stilted in your definition of morality and your condemnation of others life decisions?
 massagegirl27
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/23/2005 1:43:24 PM
believe me i gone black and baby i came back it all full of shit for mine point of view the black guys i say this to they laugh and tell me i wasnt with the right guy it doesnt matter went there and iam going there again they should say once you go arabic you r not comong back
 massagegirl27
Msg: 85
Posted: 12/23/2005 1:53:08 PM
i agreed with you i dont think there are any pro with as long as you have a agreed ment like **** friends as long as theguy will only do u and noone else keep it has contact me sweetie i think your hotthat
 sammysalt1
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:51:45 PM
Well I did, and its been 15 1/2 years. So it can work.

Some men think whore if they give in. I know my 21 year old thinks if someone gives in to him on the first night, he will do it, but he wont see them again. He thinks they are a whore are something. Must be his father wearing off on the boy. Some times his out looks on things, just make me stand back and shake my head. I see more and more of it, after his father came into the picture when he finished high school. He is 21, so what can I say. I should of shot his dad when I had the chance. I am just kidding, just so you know. I would never do something like that.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:21:45 PM
Means I lost my mind....
 sammysalt1
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:28:27 PM
Most men on this site want laid, so I don't think they will cut their chances to say yea she would seam like a whore to me.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > And if she sleeps with you on the first date?