Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > LIES      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Azn_princess
Msg: 2
LIESPage 1 of 1    
hello Heavenly,

I read your poem, trust me i wrote practically the same poem for my boyfriend ...I just could'nt understand why men (not generalizing though) can say "i ommited some information but i did not lie". Dont you hate that when they say that? Maybe its time for us to do the same thing so they can feel how we felt when they're doint it to us..
 KittyBratt
Msg: 5
LIES
Posted: 11/16/2005 4:26:34 PM
I DO LOVE YOU (poem)

YOU MAKE IT SO EASY TO FEEL THIS WAY. I TRY TO AVOID IT, BUT YOU EXPLOIT IT, AND SO MY HEART MUST PAY.

WHY MUST YOU BE SO MEAN? WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MAKE ME CRY? IT'S SO UNFAIR THAT I'M FORCED TO ASK WHY.

MY EARS ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF, BUT MY EYES> THEY BURN. THEY WANT TO TURN INSIDE OUT TO AVOID THE THINGS THAT I LEARN.. WHICH PROVE YOU TO NEVER ACT ON WHAT YOU SAY; SO EITHER YOUR BODY IS A FIBBER, OR YOUR MOUTH IS DECAY.

I LOVE YOU- SO DEARLY. IN THE DEEPEST OF ALL DEEP- I LOVE YOU SO CLEARLY.. BUT NOW MY EYES ARE NEARLY DRIED OUT, SO NOW I JUST SIT AND WAIT.. TO SEE YOU LOVE ME IN RETURN, OR (TOO BAD FOR YOU) TO SEE YOU LOVE ME WHEN IT'S TOO LATE.
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > LIES