Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > REAL LIFE>not meant for the queasy...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KittyBratt
Msg: 1
REAL LIFE>not meant for the queasy...Page 1 of 1    
The Gruesome Truth

-I realized after crying for the wife i never knew *right after being bent over in the bath house with a married man... that Nope.. it wasn't there in that room... it wasn't in the mix of dust and condoms of that night's dust pan.

-I realized after screaming at my own reflection *for being too disgusting to look at when I'm merely twacked out, that Nope.. it wasn't there in that pipe.. just some nervy dope which made me shout. It wasn't lingering in the shadows of those who ran from me.. it wasn't even present to have my back when I grew sick of my own self pity

IT TURNS OUT...

-my morality was actually trashed with the after birth my mother spilled out next to me
 KittyBratt
Msg: 2
REAL LIFE>not meant for the queasy...
Posted: 11/14/2005 3:43:40 AM
A Man's World

Cast into this dirty world; Destined to be a dirty girl.
In this cespool of****craving mammals I seemed to have been the most targeted fish.. in deed, the most desired dish.. to your son and your brother- your father, best friend, neighbor, boss, enemy, uncle, cousin and nephew. I was tricked, pricked, abused and lied to. When drenched in shame, I was then accused by each of you of getting what I deserved. An inexperienced, innocent young girl powerless to the educated perv.?! She developed way too early being 12 yrs old and wearing a 34D... how dare she when I am 28 barely fitting a padded C!
And so then I am condemned.. should I prove myself justice then the blame is on society.
Born to satisfy your needs.. and only vacations when she bleeds.
Exscuse me, sir, but this is in deed A Man's World.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/14/2005 3:50:17 AM
I ONLY LOVE ME WHEN I AM WARM. ABUSED. DOPE ****ED; HONEST TO GODS TRUTH.

BECAUSE THEN I AM ME TO LOVE WHO IS NUMB. IF I LOVED ME IN PAIN.. MY PAIN

WOULD STRIKE BACK AND INTENSIFY THE DAMAGE THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE.. AND

INCREASE THE CONFUSION AS TO WHY I EVEN LOVE ME AT ALL.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/10/2006 3:27:59 AM
yo.... stimey!!! i got ur emails... sorry i havent replied yet but i MUST say I am absolutely impressed with your entry here!!! Much thx to the contribution of this long lost thread :D MAJOR, props!!! Keep em; comin' whether it be through POF to grace us all with the privlege to read ur poetry... or via email to single me out as special and soak up ur talent all to myself... I have opened a new note in my email to save only ur work especially... :) Maybe I'm layin it on a lil' thick... but that's exactly the kind of poetry I've been looking for to read on here.. many have come close... but u've got that unique kind of style to writing that I have a specific interest in.... so again (an this wont be the last time u hear it from me im sure...) thank you :)
 KittyBratt
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/10/2006 8:44:20 AM
thx longte.. ill be sure to check that out... and thx, as well, for ur kind words :)
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > REAL LIFE>not meant for the queasy...