Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 allamericangirl
Msg: 1
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows? Page 1 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
What is the big deal if she actually swallows the cum, or spitts it out??? Explain in detail please....
 limoshark
Msg: 3
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?
Posted: 12/17/2004 8:27:18 PM
My suggestion for women who dont like to swallow.. Have him finish while ****ing you..
If you dont want to swallow it then get him going until you can feel him so hard in your mouth that you know hes going to feel perfect inside of you and then jump on top of that, and make him cum that way.. you are both being satisfied and you dont have to deal with swallowing...
of course im drunk right now so i may not be the best person to listen to.
 jimi77
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/18/2004 10:48:05 AM
well it feels differant..when it happend to me i felt like my eyeballs crossed and i was looking myself in the eye.. plus no clean up! LOL!!
 AdamantEthos
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2004 10:51:43 AM
Hi,

I suppose it might be perceived as some form of appreciation for the guy. Though I'd be happy with oral and spit. My last 3 ex's were oral sex averse. Receive but don't give. Kind of soured me on it.

Dave
 harryarse
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/18/2004 2:20:53 PM
love it when they do,its an extra pleasure
 REBEL88
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/18/2004 3:31:13 PM
wow!
 REBEL88
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/18/2004 3:31:52 PM
indigo..you look like you need it bad!
 REBEL88
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/18/2004 3:36:24 PM
i can see there are many wild animals chasing the rabbit..LOL
 AdamantEthos
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2004 10:06:00 PM
I agree. Even some oral reciprocation by a girl is good. I don't seem to luck out with girls in that category. Though I suppose it is wrong to generalize to all girls. Some like and some don't like to perform oral at all, while others like it a lot to swallow, and for others its do and spit. Though by a female either not doing it or spitting in my view is an insult to the male. I think couples should be upfront about the matter by discussing. Given that sex is an important part of the relationship, if the sexual energy is not compatible or at least flexible, then the relationship probably won't work well even if based on other social and cognitive interests and connections.
 harryarse
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/14/2005 9:44:37 PM
IT MEANS SHE IS TAKING ALL OF YOU,,INTO U,,,,,,,,,
 Ender
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/15/2005 2:59:50 AM
I'd much rather a girl let it run down her body. Its kidn of a "wow, I did that" reaction. Its almost like you are proud of what you've accomplished. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of swallowing. I like the visual stimulation of seeing my cum run down a womans chest.
 MasterBart
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2005 2:04:49 PM
I think it's kinda like taking a dump. I mean, maybe Iwant to take a look at it, maybe even take a quik whiff -- just so I know I can be proud of what I produced. Still, I don't want it to ooze over the rim, or fire into the sink; I put it where I wanted it, now I want it to go down the tube where I put it.

Hmmmm, scratch that. Now everyone will tell me I'm gross and ask why I refer to women as toilets... didn't mean it like that... :)

==========

Actually what I'd like a woman to do is to always secretly carry a packet of mayo and thick salt-water. Then when I'm through doing my business squirt the mayo-h2o in her mouth (secretly), then let the whole thing run down her chin, neck and chest. I'd look at it and be like "WHOA, did I do ALL THAT?". Now THAT will feed my male ego.
 aredsodeep
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/26/2005 6:42:16 PM
Because semen is actually poisonous, and we're all plotting your deaths.
 funfallfling
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/27/2005 12:26:10 AM
Limoshark, I love your gamesmanship. :D I wish you were here right now.

The way I see it, coming in a woman's mouth is my tything.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:08:25 PM

What is the big deal if she actually swallows the cum, or spitts it out??? Explain in detail please....

1) Because it's hot as hell! As you're ejaculating into your woman's mouth and down her throat, you're thinking, "Wow, she's so turned on, she wants it all! She's like some out of control sex fiend!" Feeling that is an incredible turn on!

2) Because by her swallowing, you aren't made to feel like a part of you during sex is some disgusting, repulsive thing. When a woman spits or refuses to swallow, it makes a man feel like he disgusts his woman.

I mean when two gay men are going at it, it's like a craving. They can't get enough of the man's semen. But women? They're like, "Ewww, gross!"
 kmm52072
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:12:01 PM
Honestly who cares WHY they love it. They just do but, why? Because it's seeing a woman worship a man in the sense that she is willing to ingest (take inside her) HIS seed!
 Jimmyrnbr
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:33:30 PM
Swallowing doesn't have to happen, if you can just keep it in the mouth and spit it out later but the thing is the orgam spasms themselves are amplified when the blowjob continues while the penis is in the mouth, recieving stimulation. If it has to come out and I have to take matters into my own hands (or if the lady uses her hands) then it isn't really a BJ. It's masturbation.
 Some random name
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/31/2009 10:16:21 PM
I agree with zebra circle..........its hot as hell!! And to be fair, I have no problem returning the favour on her untill she is done
 emruld
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/1/2009 5:58:36 AM
if i can swallow it in one go... ill swallow.. if not.. just cant do it.. unless i have water :p and some guys... well as much as they want to say it tastes like nectar.... some is bitter and nasty..... some is sweet tho..... i guesss it depends on the taste... but if the guy wont kiss me after.. i wont swallow... if i have to taste it.. so does he btw.. guys who eat alot of garlic... really changes the taste lol
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:18:39 AM
we love it because.... an orgasm is our most intense, most profound physio-mental act. if you couple that with your woman swallowing the results of that, it says that she is willing to take into and digest in her body that most intimate of fluids, the very seeds of life.
subconsciously it has a marked emotional effect on us and makes us all warm and fuzzy! it draws us closer to her not only as a sex partner but as a love interest.

it really does have a meaning for us men!
 cmdr_iceman
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:20:01 AM
What’s the big deal? For me at least, the act of a woman swallowing is such a turn on because it is symbolic, much like communion in Church when a worshiper drinks the red wine that supposedly represents the blood of Christ. It’s about total acceptance, thus you can understand a man’s dismay when you wish to spit out his essence. He sees it as a total rejection of him as well.
 DJ Talk
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:50:38 AM
It's a lot of different reasons, first let's talk about why guys love oral. the penis is well very phallic and its a source of empowerment. So we then take that power and force it down someone's throat till they choke on it. Then, when the power can no longer be contained, we spread our seeds of knowledge forth. The acceptance of that seed, to see it be taken in like that, swallowed so readily, is an overwhelming ego-boost.... there's that and the 'I pee with that and you put it in your mouth' thing too.... hope this helps!!!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:53:03 AM
miss contemplative...^^^^^ that's exactly why we love it so much. if it tasted like melted chocolate and was easy it wouldn't be the sacrifice that it is.
the fact that we know it can be less than tasty adds to the emotional impact it makes on us.
 Heathen Chemistry
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/1/2009 8:51:16 AM
Miss contemplative: have you ever seen the "Sex and the City" episode about the guy with "funky spunk?" Your idea would not work.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:20:31 AM
When I am in a committed relationship...

I drink lots of pineapple juice. There is a reason for this. Respect goes both ways.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?