Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Just curious as to what u all think..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KittyBratt
Msg: 1
Just curious as to what u all think.. Page 1 of 1    
When rating a profile, if someone has a "trashy" pro...(i.e. sex sex sex; nothing more; foul, dirty; discreet, ect.) would that decrease the value of a profile to u??? OR.. is it that what someone is looking for isn;t the case.. but how the over all profile is written around based on one's preference?? I'd like to know what u all think.. im just curious is all :) (by the way.. of course u r free to view mine if interested,,, however.. i am not asking for a review. im not good with too much criticism.. I take it to heart too much believe it or not, so please dont comment on my own.. i really am just curious about what u all think pertaining to my question.. thx.)
 mrcandyman187
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Just curious as to what u all think..
Posted: 11/15/2005 12:09:09 AM
I think it's important to be honest, and saying plainly that all you want is sex IS honest. Truly, you'll probably get more responses by saying that's what you want, but at least you're not saying you want a long term relationship and then turning around and leaving after sex on the first date.

Sorry I haven't looked at your profile, I just responded to the question.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/15/2005 8:35:15 AM
no apology needed, really. :) i was only looking for a response to the question.. and I like ur answer.. I'd have to say I agree. Thx
 masterspirit
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2005 12:02:55 PM
It is definitely based on one's preference. If your looking for sex and the profile is sex,sex,sex then you'll love it!!!! If you're looking for more than you won't. Pretty simple. I like you're profile......it's very straightforward.....and states what you want clearly.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/19/2005 3:37:50 PM
hmm. interesting replies.. and i dont feel any answer is wrong.. it all makes sense to me.. i was only windering anyway.. oh and thx for the on my pro. ;) glad u liked it though i need ot change it up a bit.. I have felt that way about what I want for sometime now.. but u know.. i am human after all (and a chick for that matter).. and here these past fews days I've just felt so damned lonely. kickin' it: cool. ****in': again.. cool. but i have forgotten the feeling of being romanced and.. being held without and expectations of anything else.. I don't want a relationship what so ever right now.. so how does one obtain such attention and it at least feel genuine?? eh. i think im going off subject now.. any more interesting replies to the question?? if not im sure the thread will soon be closed.. but its all good.. im all over this damn thing... ur bound to find me if ya wanted to...
thx for y'alls inputs :)
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Just curious as to what u all think..