Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > ~ Do MEN Spa? ~      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 masterspirit
Msg: 4
view profile
History
~ Do MEN Spa? ~Page 1 of 1    
Well, you know I will often get a manicure and pedicure and sit and gossip with the guys about you girls. Oh and I just have to get my facial, oh my God, can't leave the house without it!!!!! Massages? Who doesn't like a massage? As far as being de-masculating, well we guys sweat over broken nails, too!!!! Sometimes we'll have a nice little slumber party after we get our nails done. Sit and be "bad" and eat fattening foods and giggle.....oh it's just so much fun......*elegantly prances across the room with flowers in his hair*.....uh, woops, sorry, no that stuff sucks.
 tjrogelio
Msg: 13
view profile
History
~ Do MEN Spa? ~
Posted: 11/16/2005 8:37:23 AM
i give massages at a spa in southern cal, while i work mostly on women, there are more men going with each passing year. spa is an acronym, btw, meaning salud per aquam (health through water)
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 16
view profile
History
~ Do MEN Spa? ~
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:07:37 PM
indeed men DO spa, and yes, even "manly" men.
what's wrong with a man having massages, pedicures, manicures even?
nothing i know of; it feels great and shows self care.
in this town, yes, many men do, and some get facials too.

when i'm in a one on one relationship and well rested
i offer at home hand, foot, facials and conditioning treatments, massage,
i refer to it as "grooming" and think it feels great, to give and receive.
water, aromatherapy, massage oils, touch, all can be very healing.
i used to work at a spa in southern cal in the tri city area.
what's better after grooming, than a hot roman tub or whirlpool; shared?
there is a resort here locally offering two for ones, for couples to go together~
i have been, and it's relaxing and i see absolutely nothing weird or demasculating about it.
it shows me that a man cares about his physical appearance and feeling good.
and to me, that's not gender specific, it's about liking one's self, having self esteem
and feeling great about looking and feeling good, too.
 macmarauder
Msg: 17
~ Do MEN Spa? ~
Posted: 12/12/2005 1:52:32 AM
sshhhhhhh! it's a secret. i can't say anything more than that with out breaking the secret society rules.
crap they found out!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > ~ Do MEN Spa? ~