Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies: What's the appeal of men with salt and pepper hair?!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Coastergal
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ladies: What's the appeal of men with salt and pepper hair?!Page 1 of 1    
Men are attractive for all kinds of reasons......
Each man has something different and unique.....
One man it may be his eyes
another his smile
another his cute buns
another might just have a sexy touch
An awesome kisser
Great chest

When I was 19... wowza.. a long time ago... I worked at a bank... and there was a man there that had pepper grey hair... I found him quite sexy.... It surprised me.... I have absolutely NO idea why I was so attracted to him................. I just was...

I played softball with a guy that was balding.. and found him quite sexy.... I have NO idea what it was...... I was just attracted to him..

It would be sooo awesome if we only had a clue!!!!!!

HMMM no bonus points for me.. :-( althought it sounds familiar...
 Fractalwater
Msg: 5
Ladies: What's the appeal of men with salt and pepper hair?!
Posted: 11/22/2005 1:07:30 PM
Sorry for the bad pun... But I think women take the "Seasoned" thing too far.
 Fractalwater
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/22/2005 1:15:31 PM
^ This is exactly why I am single.

Salt and pepper are seasonings. Seasoned is a term for experienced or aged.

Salt and pepper are seasonings.

Seasoned means experienced or aged.

Follow?

Edit: As opposed to how I feel about your well thought out profile, the flame will still remain.
 lone justice
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/22/2005 1:16:54 PM
I'm not crazy about gray hair myself. If a man is silver, that's fine, but gray is lackluster.
 Fractalwater
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/22/2005 1:20:04 PM
It was a joke, and you often see younger women with older men. Thats why I said it could be taken too far. You are reading too far into it.

So what do you think about Sean Connery?
 Fractalwater
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/22/2005 1:39:50 PM
Lets look at it from this angle.

If a woman dates a man 20 years older than them, that would suggest that the man could possibly be a pedophile.

20 is to 40 as; 10 is to 30.

In the "How young is too young" thread, most men said 18 is as young as they will go. So what is stopping them? Legalities, an imaginary line that is not to be crossed. In the Victorian age women were married as young as 13, and were often mothers by 14. Even in the Bible pedophilia was accepted.

How many men have quams with dating someone 20 years younger than them if they were in their 40's? How much would you honestly have in common with them? There would be no reminiscing, no "Remember when". So why would women go for aged men? Wisdom? Sorry, but age does not equate to wisdom. Money? Again, age does not equate to money.

Commonality has just been disproven, age is irrelevant... So it comes down to two things shallowness of the woman, or a mental disorder steming from the Electra Complex.

The male side of the story is one of two things (or both), he is a pervert or he is going through a mid-life crisis.

So yes, it can be taken too far.
 lone justice
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/22/2005 3:52:00 PM

So it comes down to two things shallowness of the woman, or a mental disorder steming from the Electra Complex.

Wow, and here I thought I was shallow because I won't date older men.
 lone justice
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/22/2005 4:33:54 PM
No offence taken - I would prefer it if men your age didn't contact me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies: What's the appeal of men with salt and pepper hair?!