Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > sexually aggressive men... like em or not?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SHE-DEVIL-36
Msg: 7
sexually aggressive men... like em or not?Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
well....I love sexually aggressive men!! I always reserve the right to take my time before becoming intimate....but love for him to ask anyway!! LOL.......ummm...nothing sexier than a man WITH sex on the brain...ALL NIGHT LONG....hehe....when a man looks at me like he is imagining ME with whip cream all over me...and NOTHING ELSE....wellll........hey..who am I to complain?...lol
 livewirehere
Msg: 9
sexually aggressive men... like em or not?
Posted: 11/27/2005 9:14:54 PM
Yup~~ ((Okay, it depends on if I'm attracted to him))--- If I am--Yup~~
 blondblueyed
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/27/2005 9:15:13 PM

Sorry, hate to be the grammar Nazi here but this kinda made me laugh.

Doug, I was thinking the same thing, in this particular instance I think assertive and aggressive are basically the same idea.

To answer the question, it depends on the timing and the relationship with the man. First dates or until you are open or willing for his advances it is a big turn off. When you are mutaully attracted you might actually want him to throw you on the bed without having to tell him.
 doveofsilence
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/27/2005 11:06:34 PM
Since I didn't read anywhere that the question was referring to a first date.......
I have to say I love a sexually aggressive man. I am a shy person; therefore, I need someone more aggressive. It feels good to know that I am desired. I also find a man more desireable when he has enough confidence to be the aggressor.
 livewirehere
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/28/2005 7:40:31 AM
I guess by aggressive, I did NOT mean smarmy and gross ((did I>?)) ~~LOL~~I meant a guy who is "sensual/sexual", hmmmm..... It's hard to explain, but if there's a "chemistry", yup~~~~
 blondblueyed
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/28/2005 8:33:59 PM
The best is still a romantic man that is also a tiger! If you have never had both in one man you probably don't know what you are missing. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be enough of them or at least enough of them that back up what they claim. Though I think the same goes for many women, if you talk the talk, you've got to walk the walk.
 UnzippedPassion
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2005 9:34:49 PM
I'm a hopeful romantic and love being passionate with the right guy.

When I reach the sexual level with someone I'm highly attracted to, and I believe the feelings are mutual for each other, I definitely like a sexually agressive male. In fact, I almost need one lol, because I get so darn nervous and shy that I yack and yack and yack and pace, and make it almost impossible to even get that first kiss in! (This is not to be confused with someone trying to push me where I don't want to go....but instead, after knowing them and feeling comfortable that we're both on the same page!)

Now, once I'm comfortable, I may also become the sexually aggressive one. I mean you better believe if he's lying on my couch watching tv and I'm horny as hell, that I'm coming in the room with appetizers in one hand, beer in the other..wearing whatever sexy outfit I can find in my closet..as I walk across the room watching him for that signal I need to light the candle and straddle across him as I bend down to kiss him passionately.

Of course then I'd probably turn shy again and want him to take the lead...lmao.. but hey, aggression can be a turn on for both parties and at least I try!
 Songjax
Msg: 26
Posted: 11/29/2005 2:55:05 PM
I agree with Ms. Picky, if we just met, tone it down a bit. I just wne tout out with a guy who was all over me from the moment I got there and it was annoying. Why, b/c it wasn't sexy. I'm grown, I don't want to be pounced on. Seduction, that's another story. i want to be romanced and wooed, and then we can down to business.
 LizBets
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:49:54 AM
sexually aggressive is ok, but, what is with the guys who start with the sex talk as SOON as they chat with you online? what is that all about?? Why would any NORMAL guy think that it's ok to start off his first conversation with a woman online with for example,"Hey, are you into anal sex?". WTF is wrong with these guys? And THEN when you say you are are not interested in talking with them,. they start calling you names!!

I sometimes think it's just not worth it. Better to be alone than to have to weed through all the freaks.
 -lebanese-lion--
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:44:26 AM
****I've read a number of your posts and questions, and many of them deal with sex and with men's preoccupation with it. I'm beginning to wonder, however, if you have issues yourself with sex.**** POSTED BY SUMMERTEETH

i also concur on this... were just concerned...
 LizBets
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:31:44 PM
Scooby... what I mean by sexually aggressive is "ok"... is that if I have gotten to that stage with a guy, where we are "intimate" (and that doesn't mean on the first date!)... I like the guy to take charge occasionally. That doesn't mean ignore my boundaries or force himself on me.. it means I like a guy to sometimes really be the "man".. and take charge and just make me melt.... probably sounds dumb.. but I'm sure some of the women out there know what I mean.
 hairybum
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:15:52 PM
Like most women on this thread (or at lease the first page anyway), if a guy is sexually aggressive I'd only like for him to show it once we're officially a couple. It's very off-putting when a guy only shows that side of him on the first few dates (sometimes it isn't even on a date - you could be standing at a bus stop, minding your own business, and some pervert comes up to you and says, "I wonder what it would feel like to have sex with you."). It's disrespectful first of all and secondly it makes him look like he hasn't had sex in a long time because he's so undesirable.

IMO, restraint is much more sexy than panting like a dog in heat. If you don't have restraint and decorum you might as well be an animal.
 crystalise
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/12/2005 1:24:05 AM
do NOt like them. Respect my sexual space or begone with you !! it also offensive to be given the impression from them on first meeting that I would be that sexually available....

I agree, gross. If they are aggressive about it it also shows they have serious 'issues' in that regards. Huge red flag to me

I run.....
 sweetlady39
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/29/2008 2:53:56 PM
I know exactly what you mean. If I met a guy and he is all over me it is a complete turnoff. I wish I could meet a gentleman..I just don't think they exist anymore. Sorry you are going through this. Sweetlady39
 hereshecomesagain
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/7/2008 3:51:04 PM
If a man doesn't have the common sense to apply courting and respect and seduction, he does nothing for me, but sexually aggressive in the bedroom, once he's invited there, is pretty much a must for me. Once in a while there is that sweet slow lovemaking.... but even if it starts that way, it doesn't finish that way.
 larwilliams2
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/7/2008 5:39:35 PM

ekko has it right!! i have played it both ways, the total gentleman, and the moderatley agressive date, and i tell you what i have had more women lose interest in me when i have been a gentleman on the first couople of three dates!

Times have changed but not soo much women like to let us think they don't think the same way we do but all the studies show women know within the 1st 5 minutes of meeting a man whether they want to have sex with them or not.

But they still want i guy to pay for dinner and be agressive and such and us poor guys are trying to decide which approach is the right one...lol

So don't dog the guys, because the nice guy in my experience has always finished last, heck a woman will date you get you to pay for dinner and then go home and bootie call the ex,
a decent guy one who is not a real player goes home thinking "well that went well" and ends up playing madden on xbox or playstation...lol

we are in a time where women are supposedly experiencing sexual freedom, yet i havent met too many that will be honest enough to tell a guy "hey your wasting your timedon't waste your money i am not interested"

at least most decent guys will let a woman know that they are not interested and not take advantage of the woman finacially or have them around becasue they are "usful" in certain situations!

So true, and I have been the ex who gets the "bootie call" after a date with a nice guy that doesn't know how to create attraction and sexual tension.

Many women will go out with the so-called nice guy, then make fun of them afterward with their girlfriends, saying that they were not aggressive enough or were too afraid to show their attraction. Or with me LOL.

What is the difference between the stereotypical nice guy and guys like myself?

- I am not whiney or clingy, or constantly looking for approval or consent.
- I make my sexual attraction known (I don't wait for any signs to kiss her. I just do it when I want, and such)
- I put both mine and her needs on roughly the same level of importance, whereas the nice guy puts her on a pedestal and puts his own needs aside.

Basically, the nice guy is easy and boring. Women like challenge and excitement. I give 'em that = good times had by all :)
 Larissan04
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/7/2008 8:20:05 PM
if i get that that is all that they are about i shut 'em down really fast. i can't stand it either! it's so presumptive. granted there are some women out there that are simply looking to get some, and that is fine, but please, leave those of us who are actually looking for something with substance alone! thank you!

however, remember that rita rudner joke...

"if you're not attracted to the guy it's sexual harrassment, if you are it's flirting..."

lol!

lar
 sexyazhell
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/10/2008 12:56:16 PM
I love sexually aggressive men & women. But it has to be mutual and in good taste. But I'm an aggressive type, you can tell from my profile.
 lostintheshuffle
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/11/2008 2:41:23 PM
It means that you have nothing in common if they only talk about sex.
 KinChandlerAz
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/15/2009 9:28:33 PM

A real turn off! There's nothing worse than trying to fight off a sexually agressive man especially on a first date. Felt like dealing with an octopus (that's what I nicknamed a man whose hands roaming too freely on a first date). The sad part is this men can't even tell that you are not enjoying their overt attention. How do you tell these men that when "No" means really "NO". UGH!

Asmara may not still be around, but dear if you are, THANK YOU for putting into words exactly what I've been AGGRAVATED LIKE HELL about since my first date with another "octopus." ****ker, I hated it! And he thinks I LIKE him??? WTF?

Guys, don't assume a woman, on the first date, wants you putting your hands on her! Pay attention to the look on her face, and if she does/does not touch you back! Because she might be too polite to say "get your ****ing hands off me!"

I should have said that to this octopus I had a first date with. But I didn't. Next time? I will. Not that he's getting a second date, but the next octopus will get it with both barrels!
 Beadchick
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/16/2009 6:28:20 AM
Ya know, I'm feeling the same frustration about this topic myself. Why does a guy think that he is going to get sex on the 1st date if you have made it perfectly clear that there will be NO sex on the 1st date? You let him kiss you & he starts going down your shirt & the next thing you know he's popping his d1ck out! WTF??? I don't get it. I guess the saying is true...a woman has to be in the mood but a guy just has to be in the room.
I guess our filters need a little adjusting to weed these guys out.
 El Efe
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/16/2009 8:05:07 AM

Why does a guy think that he is going to get sex on the 1st date if you have made it perfectly clear that there will be NO sex on the 1st date?

For certain guys, women tend not to follow through on that assertion.

F.
 KinChandlerAz
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/16/2009 2:04:01 PM
Red Buttons so kindly pointed out to me:

^^^^Did you pay ANY attention that this post was originally begun in 2005???

And that the last post was in May of 2008?????

LOL Nothing like digging into the pile, pulling out what you want to address and hoping it becomes interesting or relevent once again!

Fer chrissakes! There's just no pleasing everyone is there?
Uh, yeah, I saw the dates. I'm not COMPLETELY retarded.
If I had have started a new thread someone would have biitched it was "redundant" or would have lashed out with "this topic has been done to death!"
Geez, breathe...in and out...breathe...
Move on to another thread if you're pissy about me resurrecting a good thread.
What's the matter? Did you resurrect an old thread and then your mommy spanked you for that?

Now, back to the subject. Red are YOU an octopus? Did someone reject you because you couldn't keep your hands to yourself? Gosh, I'm sorry. I wanted to post here, and ya know what? I CAN! Yippee!

Go cry on another thread.

LADIES...how often do you come right out and tell these handsy guys "STOP it, you're pushing it dude!" It's like these guys can't read body language...or they read it and ignore it because THEY have "needs."

I'm debating if I should tell him why I'm not returning his calls or just let it go and let him do it to another woman and let HER tell him he's a rude, selfish, horny and creepy octopus. One that doesn't know how to kiss very well either!
 KinChandlerAz
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/16/2009 2:06:06 PM

I'm feeling the same frustration about this topic myself. Why does a guy think that he is going to get sex on the 1st date if you have made it perfectly clear that there will be NO sex on the 1st date?

That's the very thing I've asked myself. NOTHING I did gave him "permission" nor "invited" him to get all pushy and touchy and grabby. It's ridiculous that a man older than me doesn't know how to act with someone on a first date.
Beadchick I don't think it matters if you say something beforehand, because some guys aren't going to respect what you say no matter HOW many times you say it!
And guys wonder why we're gunshy about meeting and getting to know them...
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2009 3:23:28 PM

That's the very thing I've asked myself. NOTHING I did gave him "permission" nor "invited" him to get all pushy and touchy and grabby.

i'm not pushy and touchy and grabby, but i certainly don't wait for permission. and i'm willing to bet that when you're into the guy, the biggest turnoff you could see is him with cap in hand, waiting for the green light.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > sexually aggressive men... like em or not?