Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Am I getting snubbed because I am Serbian?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bandito
Msg: 3
Am I getting snubbed because I am Serbian?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Not sure it is Serbian or the fetish for plucking chickens while being naked that is doing you in Dude.

I can't believe women would black list you for your hertitage.

Bana-dito
 Delete_Me_Please
Msg: 5
Am I getting snubbed because I am Serbian?
Posted: 3/6/2010 3:35:36 AM
^^I, too, often wonder how some of these threads get resurrected.
 Ender330
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2010 3:52:34 PM
Um...the thread got resurrected cuz some itchba was bored and dug it up...just so she could say something itchbaish...
 *buzz*
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2010 12:20:50 PM
I, too, often wonder how some of these threads get resurrected.

Just recently I came across one possibility - to answer your question. When I was browsing MY FORUMS there were some threads listed I didn't have any recollection about. Being intruiged and having had a look at these "novelties" in MY FORUMS, I found myself as a "forumie" donkies years ago.
Would you believe, several years on I did have a g a i n something new to say to the old topic!
Hmmm ... mysterious filters
 OutMind
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/11/2010 12:36:57 PM
Dude, most Americans have a huge geographical handicap. You can tell them that you are from Servia, which is next to Colombia and North of India, and they will tell you. Okay. You can tell them that you can see the Sahara from your window and they will believe you. So, your problem is not your background, your problem is that you THINK it's a problem.

I come from a country called Venezuela and for the longest time nobody knew about it, other than it was next to where the Cocaine and Pot came from. Then we began to win the Miss Universe pageant like crazy. Now I tell them, is where crazy dictators and the most beautiful women in the world are from.
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2010 5:40:53 PM
Wow this started in 2005. Think this guy will even come back to see what has been written?

Profile sounds like a really good fish to net..NOT.
under 5 feet tall. bbw 50 yrs old wants som one no wrinkles no pimples. so a super model is what he wants and she must drive him around.

Wow what woman wouldn't jump at man like that. suprise anyone would bother in 1st place.
 Walts
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/12/2010 5:45:39 PM
I know I get snubbed cause I'm Irish. Yeahhhhhh,,,,that's the reason. Actually it's cause us Irish like to drink. Okay,,,,love to drink. Yeahhhhhhh,,,,,that the real reason.
 jen31465
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2010 5:36:04 PM
You must be beautiful, not fat, not stupid, not boring, not smelly, have good teeth, no pimples, no wrinkles, and obey me. You have to have a good car so you can drive me around.

This is why you are not getting responses...You are a tool
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Am I getting snubbed because I am Serbian?