Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > In case Veedub's critique is unclear, I'll help! I'll review 'em all      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sister_wife2005
Msg: 2
In case Veedub's critique is unclear, I'll help! I'll review 'em all...I got the time.Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
No need to mow Veedub's grass since you have your own critique site.

Steve & Kara
 kikilynn
Msg: 4
In case Veedub's critique is unclear, I'll help! I'll review 'em all...I got the time.
Posted: 12/7/2005 11:54:07 AM
OH! Do me, do me! ha ha ha...

PS... Good job on sister_wife2005... I don't think I have EVER laughed that hard while reading POF forums! And I'm getting crazy looks in the library while everyone around me tries to study for exams and I'm LMAO!!!
 Poet102781
Msg: 5
In case Veedub's critique is unclear, I'll help! I'll review 'em all...I got the time.
Posted: 12/7/2005 12:15:23 PM
I ride the short buss, Tell me what you think, about mine.
 sister_wife2005
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/7/2005 6:45:20 PM
Well that wasn't too painful. We know looks aren't our strong suit, beauty is as they say in the eye of the beholder.

As to the sites for "people like us", yes you are correct in saying that is so, we have joined a number of "groups" and even created one and weird as this may sound, a post came for this site on one of those groups with a link to check it out.

We understand how something singularly unknown can be scary, and we also understand that this is not for everyone, certainly scriptures show that not everyone did this, and we know that historically this has not been something that the majority of people do either.

Steve & Kara
ps Steve is only interested in 2 or 3 wives not one for each day of the week. Thanks, it was entertaining hearing what you had to say.
 kikilynn
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/7/2005 7:55:41 PM
First, I'll just say that I'm really getting a kick out of this love/hate relationship we've developed so kickly!
Second, its no secret on POF that I have small tits. I'm not going to lie. I love them no matter what, like any mother would love their babies, but I really got the shitty end of the stick in the gene pool. Either that, or something stunted their growth.... As soon as I'm done med school, breast implants are the first thing on my shopping list, believe me! (FYI They're 36Cs)
With respect to the ass, well... check out my advice on ass pictures in Veedub's forums (page 17, message 412). No, I wasn't going to post a picture of it. I wanted to spare the world... but since you asked for it...

I think I already used the short bus joke eh? Is it too early to use it again?

Yes, it's far too early to use that joke again... Much more retarded people will stop by this thread, and they'll have much more vile profiles than mine, so you should save it!

I would hope that a professional student would pay a little more attention to spelling, "admirable", yeah it's a tough one

Apparently it is too tough - for you.... Go look it up. And be sure to look up any word you're going to consider "correcting."
 kikilynn
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/7/2005 8:38:52 PM
steamcatcher,
I did look it up.
I'd love to see you spell it out for us however it is that you think it should be spelled.
I look forward to seeing you next week.
TTYL
 kikilynn
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/7/2005 10:15:52 PM
Jeez, I can't get away with anything. Damn!
I knew it was spelled right the way you wrote it... eventually I actually looked at the profile!

By the way, are you going to try and get a new picture by the time I review you, or am I going to have to remind you that you look like a bisexual pedophile too?
 Poet102781
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/8/2005 6:35:30 AM
That was funny...it took me a while to read it!!!
 barbershopbrat
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/10/2005 7:54:06 AM
Ok.OK. Have a wee peek at mine now.
Steeling myself for the pain!!! :)
 sister_wife2005
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/12/2005 6:52:07 PM
Naw, it takes more than that to scare us off. And in our humble opinion, the more the merrier, but be careful that all the wives are ok with this.

Steve & Kara
 sister_wife2005
Msg: 50
Posted: 12/13/2005 7:30:07 AM
No nibbles as yet, but you are right you do never know, lol, it will be interesting to see if we get any disturbing offers, although I think they will just make us laugh and go wow I never thought that could happen.

Steve & Kara
 sister_wife2005
Msg: 52
Posted: 12/13/2005 8:12:43 AM
You mean like a brother, or husband wanting to give away their sister or wife?

That would be a little strange, but let's not forget, maybe a father, giving away a daughter?
Lol

Steve & Kara
 graphix54
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2005 6:29:12 PM
Ill put my head on the block... description is work in progress, but everything i have tried sounds like a cliche or an outright lie. And when should an Interest be expanded in the description? Not much to go on, ill admit... general suggestions?

As for pics, even though i am not smiling, i really like that photo. Its all in the eyes... so im not changing it. The other photos do show some of my work (photography), but do women really care?
 kikilynn
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/14/2005 2:02:06 AM
I love it that wonkaman2002 said:

hahaha plzzzz, at least I go to Brock :P

First, where is the grammatical structure in that sentence?
Second, he doesn't even know how to spell 'please'.
Third there's a little :P in there which looks rediculous.
And finally, fourth (and most importantly), he goes to BROCK!!!!
Apparently he actually thinks that in the grand scheme of Ontario Universities, that acutally means something!!!
Good luck man!
 tom_canadian
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2005 6:18:54 PM
What the hell? Let's give this a go.

Both barrels please. No kid gloves. Brutal honesty. Whatever works, I think you get the message.
 Angelic-Illusion69
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/17/2005 2:22:00 PM
Lol...XD Not asking for a review, don't give a damn, just bored so checking out the thread, pretty commical.^^
 tom_canadian
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:24:02 PM
Thanx man.

I'll work it and see what happens.

Pull no punches, and keep em coming.
 Angelic-Illusion69
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/18/2005 4:37:34 PM
Actually, I asked for no response nor attention, especially from someone such as yourself... Sorry, not quite to the point of desperate yet although if it involved someone like you, I'd kill myself before falling into desperation. I commented on the thread being commical, it's as simple as that or was my communication on that a little too complicated for the simple minded? .:: Arches a brow, yawning ::. That explains it.
Anywho, have fun with your thread now...^_~ I don't think I have any reason to come back..XD Thankyness!^^
 kikilynn
Msg: 101
Posted: 12/19/2005 5:59:19 AM
^^^
Would you two shut up and just go on your f*ckin date already?!
And Welderchick, if you want a real review, stop by my thread...
 Sweet_Sexy_Sassy79
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Please Review
Posted: 12/31/2005 7:44:46 AM
Please review my profile Steamcatcher. Be as harsh as you want too...I can take it!

Thanks,
Kimberly
 kikilynn
Msg: 150
Posted: 2/5/2006 8:59:42 AM
It seems to me that the Friendly Blonde ain't too friendly...
Oh well, that's what keeps the stereotype alive...
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > In case Veedub's critique is unclear, I'll help! I'll review 'em all...I got the time.