Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > girls do you like crossdressers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Doelvzbttrflz
Msg: 9
girls do you like crossdressersPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
No, but I do like guys in make up...Dave Navarro type make up, not stripper girl make up, but I think a lot of guys look a lot better in make up than we do!

Ahhhhh!!!! Dave *sighs* *pitter-patter*
 Tigress
Msg: 10
girls do you like crossdressers
Posted: 6/7/2007 10:23:47 PM
It's not for me. I would think that a woman would kind of have to be into women to be attracted to a man dressed as a woman. Or at least bi-sexual. JMO!
 acgoat
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/8/2007 4:31:07 AM
hyacinth1974 on 6/7/2007 1052 PM
Subject: girls do you like crossdressers
Message: Not really. It doesn't excite me in any way, if that's what you mean. I suppose I could live with a guy who does it as long as he doesn't steal my clothes.

Maybe he has a bigger selection than you and he might share with you
 mommasays
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/5/2008 2:39:01 AM
the guy is demented and needing counseling

NOTTTTTTTTTTT a turn on at all
 curly_girl73
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/20/2008 4:36:55 AM
To each their own... I havnt personally had an experience with cross dressers... but I think Tim Curry in Rocky Horror was HOT!!!!... I think i was too young to watch it when I did and it corrupted my fragile young mind.... haha.... give me a man in a corset, fishnets and heels any day ...
 kayfay
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/20/2008 6:30:50 AM
Definitely NOT. TOTAL turn off.

I'd totally accept them as a friend -- to each his own.

As far as being "into" it, or being a turn on, NO. Yuck.
 macyalexander
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/13/2008 6:25:51 AM
Do you think it is right for a man to tell their perspective other, after the wedding? I know a couple who's wife found out that her husband wants to be a woman. What would you do if the only way this guy get's an errection is to wear womens clothes?
 platypus_man
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2008 2:23:00 PM
Actually, that's something different. If a guy just needs to wear woman's clothing, he may simply be a transvestite, and also heterosexual, not a transsexual. Or, does he want to wear woman's clothing, take a woman's role in everything, and ALSO want to transition to the role of wife (i.e., eventually have surgery to change his/her physical sex)? But it gives good reason to try sexual relations before marriage, as that could easily have been found out before they got hitched. Funny she didn't notice anything about him before they got married.
 Spanish Lover XCLNTE
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/18/2008 7:58:14 AM
I think it is very kinky and I actually want to make my own dresses. When you have the moves with your clothes off, then believe me, any partner will come to appreciate the depth you bring to sexual expression. Every man has a dainty side, we all check ourselves out in the mirror and some like Dave Navarro even wear make-up.

this type of kink isn't eveyone's cup of tea, so what, to each their own. I think it's cool to expand one's horizons. One does not have to be gay or even bisexual to enjoy messing around with their sexuality and exploring the wild side. I think it's just plain fun. So why reserve dressing up like a woman only for Halloween or to be in the Redskin Hoggettes?

It seems there are times when society finds it perfectly acceptable, huh? Interesting, when Mardi Gras, Carnival, Halloween or other such event comes along, most of society has no problem with it. Why? Because we are then free to check it out without the stigma of being called gay for doing it. Don't be two faced about it, relax and enjoy this wild life, you'll soon regret all your hang-ups when you're 120 and too feeble to enjoy them...

Rock on cross dressers, I just can't stand pantyhose, a bit too cozy for the generals and his staff.

Miniskirt
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/21/2008 11:42:40 PM
I crossdress but I am more than just a crossdresser. I have taken hormones in the past but I'm not on them now. I have long naturally curly hair. I am only interested in FEMALES. Feminine Females to be exact. I am looking for a female in my area to go to clubs with and see what happens from there. I am also looking for some Female friends as well. I live in south western Pennsylvania very close to Morgantown, WV. There is a club there I go to that I really like called Vice Versa. I try to blend in as a female and not dress like a drag queen. If there are any females out there that are near me that are interested please message me.

~Lori
 bbittenb
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2008 8:13:59 AM
I love to crossdress!
B
 inlace
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/25/2009 2:44:40 PM
Glad you like crossdrerssers. There are more than you think. Love to find a wonderful woman to share things with....dresses, heels....
Just to be able to talk would be great.
 fred00
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Re: girls do you like crossdressers
Posted: 7/1/2009 3:17:33 PM
I would love to get to know you, as you like men in skirts!! Maybe we can chat about this. And other things! You seem very open minded.
 shadowette
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/1/2009 3:26:13 PM
It's not my thing...but to each their own...I like me a manly man...
 breeheel
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/10/2009 6:30:22 PM
What about the boys? Boys can like cross-dressers too cant they? Ive seen a few that definately make me curious... in the way they present themselves...
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/9/2010 4:45:14 PM
if you ladies hate cross-dressers, then i am screwed for life and may never find a woman to be with. i personally find it very cute when a woman wears men's clothes (i.e. loose baggy clothes), but do not like it if she alters her face or hair to look like a guy. I am not putting on a wig or stuffy bra, just wearing women's clothes and shaving my body. is that considered cross-dressing? i do not want to look like a woman, just wear clothes for them.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/9/2010 5:31:05 PM
I would think most like a man to look like one...despite there may be a few out there who might like this.

Kinda like asking the men would they like a woman to wear a construction worker outfit and have a big beard...

I only have to assume you mean attracted to and getting involved with.
 WasabiGal
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/11/2010 8:02:07 AM

I think they're queers

Nope, they're Republicans.

Actually, I am not joking. Crossdressers tend to be men who are conservative... conservative politically, socially.... they unfortunately end up marrying conservative women. These men can appear very manly. Cross dresser is not the same as a drag queen (usually a professional female impersonator)

I would not date a cross-dresser because 1) his conservative beliefs (yeah, seems like a contradiction, but it's not) 2) the rampant narcissism

and of course, the usual disclaimers apply: based on my experience, IMO, etc.
 NappyKAT
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/11/2010 8:22:50 AM
I like a MAN (and I stress MAN) who is very comfortable in his sexuality. I knew a fine-ass dude who didn't mind wearing an red belt or take some playful pictures with a fuzzy boa. He didn't wear make-up but he didn't mind making you up. He could braid and cornrow hair.

I like a man who is comfortable being a man, likes being a man, but yet isn't afraid to do stuff that is so-called 'feminine' for fear of being labeled gay. I think if more men were that comfortable, there may be less of them trying to be cross-dressers. I think cross-dressing is a cry for help. A cry that says you hate to be put into and molded in whatever masculine role you feel 'trapped' into. It seems like a form of rebellion against masculine roles.

But even with that, no. I would not date a man into full-on crossdressing, or even one who likes to wear little 'feminines' under his 'manly' suit (garters, panties, stockings). Not everyone one can be Prince and pull it off. But again, Prince is one of those men who are very comfortable in his sexuality without over-feminizing himself to the point of appearing 'gay.' Lenny Kravitz does that well also - and ladies swoon over Kravitz. A little bit of androgyny is not a bad thing... unless you're Pat.
 partialtomagic
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/21/2010 1:41:40 PM
Well said Honey Potter and Coma White.

I hope we all take the freedom to use our clothes, make-up, hairstyle to express who we are, whoever we are.

Have you ever seen Eddie Izzard? I find him to be very manly even when he's in six inch heels, red satin bustier, and lots of make-up. Big crush on EI, actually, I think because he comes across very confident, takes big risks and does so rather brilliantly. I would date him!!!
 platypus_man
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2010 8:39:48 AM
So there's hope after all! Thanks for the words of support, gals! Now, all I have to do is find someone just a little closer to home......
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/20/2011 8:54:27 PM
there are more open minded women out there than i thought.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/3/2011 8:10:48 AM
I have a close freind who cross dresses. I love him to death, but could never have sex with him. I don't think not wanting to be sexual with a cross dresser makes a woman closed minded. Why is it that just because something doesn't do it for me, I'm closed minded? I swear sometimes reading these threads, I feel like I have to be willing to f*ck anything and anyone in order to be accepted as open minded. Being open minded means not judging OTHERS for who they are sexually attracted to and accepting that we all know what does and doesn't do it for us. A man in pink lacy panties just doesn't make me swoon. No apologies.
 sexy1crazy
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/3/2011 8:33:20 AM
Show ur self i needcto see a pic
 kevin157
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/13/2012 2:36:28 PM
I totally agree with kayliekat and I'm a cross-dresser. Not everyone will be into us. =)

Anyone looking for a cross-dresser in DC? =D
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > girls do you like crossdressers