Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > POF Success Stories      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 xchuck
Msg: 2
POF Success StoriesPage 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Hi Killalipz...welcome to the forums. There have been a few success stories such as Alarmed and Surfer who met on line and are currently dating. Alura and Triker are two others i can think of. Me personally not yet but i'm working on it. Stick around you'll enjoy the people and its a fun place to blow off steam. And as pretty as you are i'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a mate. Take care and best of luck to you.
 w8in4u
Msg: 4
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/29/2004 10:06:34 AM
I've been dating Sailmeaway for almost two months now and couldn't be happier. He's more than I could have hoped for.

Definately a success story.
 limoshark
Msg: 5
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/29/2004 10:35:43 AM
THEY DONT EXIST
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 6
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/29/2004 11:24:13 AM
OK WELL I DONT KNOW...
THERE ARE SO MANY COUPLES ON THIS SITE, THAT REALLY NEED TO GET THE ACTUAL HOOK UP....
KLO & SPIFF ----THAT IS TOO KEWT...DONT YA THINK????

HAD TO PUT THEM AS AN EXAMPLE...ALTHOUGH HAVENT SEEN THEM IN THE FORUMS LATELY...HOPING ALL IS WELL...
THEN OF COURSE THERE ARE THOSE WHO WE JUST KNOW IF THEY EVER COULD, THEY WOULD BE A GREAT VISION OF A SUCCESS STORY FOR THE POF HALLS OF LOVE...

I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS HOPE, AND LOVE...OR WHAT ELSE DO WE LIVE FOR?

CHECK WITH ME IN ABOUT 3-4-5 MONTHS...I AM HOPEFUL TO HAVE A SUCCESS STORY FOR YOU THEN.....

GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN THE NEW YEAR...
LOVE IS REAL, IT IS A STONE THAT WHEN POLISHED SPARKLES LIKE NO OTHER....
LOVE IS A SOUL THAT SOARS ON THE WINGS OF EAGLES TO FIND ITS MATE...
LOVE IS ETERNAL, NEVER ENDING, NEVER DYING, NEVER LOSSING ITS WAY....
 limoshark
Msg: 8
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/29/2004 11:56:26 AM
Love isnt real its just a state of mind, or so ive come to believe.
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 9
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/29/2004 12:27:03 PM
OH my...I am soooooo sorry to hear that you think that way Limo...I really thought you and Hefty had a thing....Guess its so hard to tell from online huh?
Please dont ever give up girl....I am 34, and well have never had REAL LOVE...I mean no man has ever really loved me...
I say that cause, they never took the time to get to know WHO I WAS...they just wanted the outter shell, my body, and what my body could do for them.....My heart was never what they wanted, my spirit either...
I truly believe that when you fall in LOVE it is forever...you can not fall out of love, it does not die, or fade away....It is constant and true...
You dont know love if it ends...ONLY LUST can die, fade, or end....
So Limo my dear, perhaps if you are so down on LOVE, it is not love that you felt...THERE IS REAL LOVE OUT THERE....and someday you will have it...
 limoshark
Msg: 10
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/29/2004 12:30:19 PM
Hefty is the greatest guy in the world, biggest heart kindest soul and will listen to everything and anything anyone has to say.

Just sometimes people like me take things for granted and are too selfish about their own life.
Ill always love him though..

No dirty laundry here.

im just a bitter b*tch today
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 11
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/29/2004 12:33:53 PM
WHAAAAA....Oh sorry Limo...if you want to vent, or talk email me...I am here for ya...
 GentleHand
Msg: 20
view profile
History
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/31/2004 12:58:42 PM
I'm not only BEARABLY attractive, im unbareably HAWT hahahah!!!
I'd say RetroMarilynGeek would be my success story so far, she's awesome, attentive, sharp, brillianminded.. as well as gorgeous..a great sense of humor, one that's alot like my own, and she likes hard candy!!! just like me!!! i think we talked on the phone for like 4 hours str8, and i don't talk on the phone that long to no one HAHAHAH, this was our FIRST phone conversation, no dead air like she said, and not one boring lull... it was awesome, i hope we can continue that Jen!! She gives me hell cuz i point out our age difference constantly, but I AM the one that simply needs to adjust to that, she handles it better then I do, cause she a bit more mature then me i think, BUT, that's good, i can still be young, have fun, and her keep me grounded! lol. So far i think Retro's up for anything, i know if she'd get over her cold, we could go out and paint the town purple! But she has been sick.. so,, everyone open their wallets and send retromarilyngeek some money so she can go shopping and get better, SHOPPING< thats another great interest Retro and I share!!! we did some online clothes shopping one night, and we totally agree on ALL the same clothes, she likes MY TASTE< you hear that guys? i gal, that likes a guys taste in clothes, WOOT go me!!! ANYHOW< where im gettin at is i can't wait for the WonderWoman stuff to get in we ordered!! AHHAHAHAAH...

take care PlentyOfFish and thanX for facilitating one of the best "meeting" experiences i've had so far other then going out and meeting people, i thank u guys for sending me to Retro she's put the giggle and pep back in my step every morning!!! SHe's such a jewel and a cutey i can't do nothin but think about her! HAHHA

till next post!

gentleeee

PS. HI LIMO!!!!!!!!!
 Roughstock
Msg: 21
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/31/2004 1:06:15 PM
Rough and Missie have been talkin a few bits now and we are living together and happy so far so Id puty much say its a success
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 22
POF Success Stories
Posted: 12/31/2004 1:07:56 PM
WOW, thats terrific Rough....Congrats....
 GentleHand
Msg: 23
view profile
History
45 #'s
Posted: 12/31/2004 1:35:43 PM
oh Jen, that 45lbs, was lost AFTER that pic was taken, I think you'll think im hawt after we hang out, you'll be like in lust with me i hope HAHAHAHHAHAH!...

Call me silly!

steven

aka Gentleeeeee!
 ramcharger
Msg: 25
view profile
History
45 #'s
Posted: 1/1/2005 8:30:37 AM
You are so right^^ in a lotta ways :)

How do you measure success? I have made some great friends or aquaintences and this place is fun so to me that is a huge success!!
 ramcharger
Msg: 27
view profile
History
45 #'s
Posted: 1/1/2005 8:34:35 AM
^^^^^ Heard That ^^^^^
 Spoiled Princess
Msg: 30
45 #'s
Posted: 1/1/2005 9:08:06 AM
totally agree with the three above...I've made lot's of great friends...no regrets!!
 limoshark
Msg: 32
no longer bitter about pof
Posted: 1/1/2005 2:02:31 PM
OK So im not as much of a biatch today as i was a few days ago... Sorry for all my mean posts guys..

Gentlehand and Marilyn Cheers and congrats i truly hope it works out..

and to all the other successes i have had on here i have made some terrific friends i.e. Heftymon (who i will always cherish in my heart) FEDSY (a friend for life and knows how to help someone in a time of need) SPOILED PRINCESS a truly great friend, others who dont use the forums..FLERICCCCCCCC, KLOCUTIE and SPiff good luck, and to the others whom i have made a connection with on the forums thank you holly, whip, angel, LEATHERANGELLLLLL, missie, raoul, boredcountryboy, I could prob go on forever..

thanks everyone.
 Spoiled Princess
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/1/2005 2:28:40 PM
Hugz to you Limo...You know I'm always here for ya!!
 limoshark
Msg: 38
POF Success Stories
Posted: 1/1/2005 3:33:48 PM
FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARNED NO YOU CANT..

EVERYONE MAKES THE IDEA OF LOVE UP IN THEIR HEAD. So you can totally make someone whom you havent met in person out to be your princess, or prince charming but its not until you meet and spend real time with a person that you can truly say that you love them.. You need to know how they act, are they bad tippers (oh man that totally pisses me off), do they eat like a caveman... DO they fondel *sp* your hand too much when just holding hands... its the little things that make or break love and relationships.
 GentleHand
Msg: 39
view profile
History
fedsy N fleric
Posted: 1/1/2005 4:03:05 PM
thats two young men i miss limo!!! if you still talk to them tell them to AIM me at hypertribestevey kthnx!!!
you guys were nuts back in the chatroom days of PoF.

Im babysitting my neice and nephew, and not in another county i should be in..
sorry Retro, but did I tell u, u are totally hawt today, and yesterday, and the day be4??

dr00Lz much,

steven

aka Gentleeeeeeeee!!
 GentleHand
Msg: 40
view profile
History
From Success to Failure in less then 24 hours????
Posted: 1/1/2005 4:50:21 PM
Ok, so Retro and I sat and talked on the phone again for about 2 or 3 hours last night, and even made plans to go out this evening. I had obliated myself to watch my neice and nephew until 5pm today, but my sister still hasn't come picked them back up, and it's going on 8pm, RIGHT now i should be sitting at dinner with Retro.. SO, I call up Jen, and let her know (Jen = RetroMarylinGeek), that I am still sitting with my neice and nephew, and that I probably would have to take her out another day, She says ok, we get off the phone, and my other cell rings, IT's Retro again, askin if we were still going out??? "wait we just had this conversation" I said. So then she calls me Seth, SHE thought I was some dude named Seth, SOOO, in my own conclusion, Retro had Seth on the back burner for a date this evening, Wtf? I know we ain't married and all, but this isn't how u start a relationship with someone, specially someone ten years older then you, i guess this should have been expected. I dunno. BUT, YOU and Seth have a GREAT GREAT date, i'll be back on the scene, the singles scene i suppose. -1 for Gentleeee +2 for PoF waste pile.
chewin em up and spittin em out since 1998!
priceless.

gentleeeeee! the king phoCkEr!
 sailmeaway
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/1/2005 11:52:48 PM
I simply must keep up with these threads!
I came here looking for fishing lures, and over the past (almost 3 months) have come to know a wonderful lady that I met right here. So it can be done. Its not easy, but it can be done. Its going quite well, thank you
love ya honey!
(and whats the deal with the undulating banana, it looks like a marital aid gone wrong)
 GentleHand
Msg: 42
view profile
History
From Success to Failure in less then 24 hours????
Posted: 1/2/2005 10:01:22 AM
I guess i over reacted to this situation ?..??
Seth is a gay person..

anyhow, Retro we back on for a success right?

steev
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 48
POF Success!
Posted: 2/7/2005 9:20:05 AM
Awwwwww how terribly sweet Holly...Gosh I love you and Cross, you two are so perfect...I seriously have hope now....After hearing how wonderful it was for you and Cross...Well this should be just another of those WONDERFUL things that give each of us a bit of hope that our lives too can be so joyful....
 Spoiled Princess
Msg: 49
POF Success!
Posted: 2/7/2005 9:26:50 AM
yes kewt they are a wonderful couple and I am soooo...happy for them....
hpoe....I mean hope....sorry i could barely spell it...mind defining it for me...seems to possibly be lost somewhere...
 oliolioxen
Msg: 52
POF Success!
Posted: 2/7/2005 6:26:24 PM
so i thought i'd let you all know that i found success on this site. i met an awesome awesome man and we're absolutely and utterly in love. its awesome how fabulous love feels. im so happy and its all thanks to pof! thanks pof!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > POF Success Stories