Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Veal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 azblueskies57
Msg: 1
Veal?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Well, she didn't answer my question so I will put it to the rest of you? Eat it or no? And if you have ever even tasted it?

Steve, I was simply testing the waters. I have never met a woman in the last 20 years who will eat the stuff. Men seem to eat it. Women...?
 azblueskies57
Msg: 2
Veal?
Posted: 12/20/2005 5:51:41 AM
Just wait, they'll tell us soon. Like I said I haven't known one yet, it's those big brown baby eyes. Don't you people watch South Park, lol?
 Mzzzy
Msg: 3
Veal?
Posted: 12/20/2005 8:55:50 AM
love veal when i eat it
 azblueskies57
Msg: 4
Veal?
Posted: 12/20/2005 11:52:04 AM
lil...see whee this is going now? I brought up baby cow and you guys brought up bambi, lmao.
 azblueskies57
Msg: 5
Veal?
Posted: 12/20/2005 2:19:13 PM
I am guessing you are confusing venison and veal. Veal has NEVER been described as gamey. And it's still not blown out of the water, this site isn't indicative of real life. I still think most women won't touch the stuff.
 azblueskies57
Msg: 6
Veal?
Posted: 12/20/2005 2:35:56 PM
Steve's posts barely hits' on it but the bambi post should have told you. Veal is babies! This is why my wife and everyone I know is shy of it, for moral reasons?

Veal Gamey? No way.

Maybe just women I am attracted to are.
 azblueskies57
Msg: 7
Veal?
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:35:36 AM
Hey this thread was started to get that Nappy chics response to this question and she won't answer, boo hoo.
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Veal?
Posted: 5/30/2006 5:58:09 PM
i, for one, appreciate veal.

marsala, shnitzels with lemon wedges, paprikash, veal roast...
but i was raised to eat what was on my plate, not question it, now that i'm older and know how they are bred, i STILL love veal.

ALL animals bred for consumption are raised/spend their entire lives in dreadful conditions.
while i do feel best when i eat lighter, i'm not gonna go all vegetarian yet, big brown eyes or not. what mammal bred for food doesn't have eyes? while i know many people say they cannot/will not bring themselves to eat anything with a face, i'm not one of them. yet.
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Veal?