Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Male Multiple Orgasm      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 akamyname
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Male Multiple OrgasmPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
i have had multiple orgasms many times, the first few times it is a suprise, but not more intense than normal ( isn't that intense enough! ) takes an understanding woman though, some get freaked out that you are not going to roll over and goto sleep.
 averagejoe..no
Msg: 7
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:10:45 AM
holly f#$% ive never seen so much bs in all my life a guy cant have 1 pys. impossible sorry hows it feel to be caught in lies guy s
 SomethingMore
Msg: 11
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:43:30 AM

Do we have any men out there who are capable of mulitple orgasms?

yep.

and if so do you find they are a much more higher intensity orgasms?

nope. this depends on the whole experience.
 SomethingMore
Msg: 12
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:44:46 AM

holly f#$% ive never seen so much bs in all my life a guy cant have 1 pys. impossible sorry hows it feel to be caught in lies guy s

aw, jealous, are we? how's it feel to be known as a minuteman?
 averagejoe..no
Msg: 16
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 9:02:46 AM
hahah love it attack my sexual preformance on this ya cause thats what it has to do with if you guys have then mmmm you lie do you know what a real multiply orgasim for a woman is like it come s in waves so if ur talking about your p spot done did it if you are talking about control stoping while you pee or holding a damp towel at the end of ur erection and lifting it can do but as for having a multipl org. never i squirt once and then no big load starts its way up the main shoot again for at least till i have a smoke

ps i bet you guys also tell the laddies your great in bed.... lies all lies

oh about the books there s alot of books out there that are fiction or point of veiw
 averagejoe..no
Msg: 18
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 9:15:32 AM
i still say you are full of shat i will read into this more so i to can shoot about a quart at a time
 SomethingMore
Msg: 20
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:17:36 AM

hahah love it attack my sexual preformance on this ya cause thats what it has to do with if you guys have then mmmm you lie do you know what a real multiply orgasim for a woman is like it come s in waves so if ur talking about your p spot done did it if you are talking about control stoping while you pee or holding a damp towel at the end of ur erection and lifting it can do but as for having a multipl org. never i squirt once and then no big load starts its way up the main shoot again for at least till i have a smoke

hey moron, multiple means "more than one". This means I can stay hard before, during, and after many orgasms -- no need to stop for a break, a nap, a cigarette or whatever else people stop for, except perhaps to change condoms. It's about endurance, not intensity.
 linne
Msg: 21
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:20:45 AM
I guess my boyfriend does; he'll cum and stay hard, keep going, and cum again. I had never encountered this before so I asked him about it, but he seems to think it's the norm. Physiologically aberrant, I almost think it can be damaging to the body for him?

Anyways, it can be anoying at times. Yes yes, quite often. I dont like marathons.
 linne
Msg: 25
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:50:06 AM
Multiple male orgasms include only orgasm and not ejaculation. The only exception being, when ejaculation accompanies the final orgasm in a multi-orgasmic experience.

Well, my bf seems the exception, he'll usually cum 2 times. I was worried about getting pregnant for a while b/c he'd ejaculate, not say anything, and keep going without changing the condom.

Heh, we've got some sort of weird role reversal in our relationship, he's always going multiple times, whereas I am always completely -done- after orgasm; arousal instantly drops to nil and I throw him off, preferably to take a nap.
 Test_Pilot
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 11:13:19 AM
Blondamazon has posted some good info. For more info read "The Multi Orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia and Douglas Abrams. Very informative. It's a combination of muscle control, breathing techniques and mindset. On my journey to become multi-orgasmic I discovered what they call the super-O for men. The multiple orgasms I have are much smaller than the normal ejaculatory orgasms I usually have, but still quite nice nonetheless. I don't squirt anything, and it stays as hard as normal until I actually ejaculate. If I don't cum at the end... I will have a raging case of blue balls so I always have to let it go at some point. After a few of the smaller orgasms, the large one at the end is an unbelievable mind blower.

Of course, I wouldn't expect laughyourazzoff to grasp this concept... if his posts are next to unintelligible, how is he supposed to understand anyone elses.
 clownman44
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 11:16:52 AM
Yes Blonde Amazon it possible and prefered for myself once is never enought and so to speak
 Test_Pilot
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:10:49 PM
^^^^^ Just because you can't do it doesn't mean other people can't. I can orgasm without ejaculating.. and do it over and over again. Are you calling me a liar too?
 seekingintelligence
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 12/29/2005 9:04:54 PM
http://www.sex-project.com/multiplemale.shtml - A guide to multiple orgasms.
 kabiosile
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/2/2006 7:31:37 PM
Ok, you will not believe me I already know but, I will share with you guys that not only can i have multiple orgasms I can ejaculate multiple times back to back. I can have multiple orgasms everytime I have sex I may not ejaculate multiple times but, I will always have more than one orgasm if my lover is even remotely good in the sac. Recently with the help of a new lover of mine that I actually met on POF I was able to ejaculate back to back so what am I saying...???

I am saying i was ready to come so, I started working it with my hand just as I was about to come i breathed in and out very deeply and I relaxed my abdomen completely I went into an orgasm I shot a few ropes of come out. I continued stroking it building up for another one. The first orgasm was more subtle then the one that followed about a minute later which rocked the house and sent come flying over my head. This is not a lie or a myth maybe it is rare because people are not taught such things here or maybe it is rare because it really is rare.

I can literally have sex for 6 hours straight only taking breaks for pee and water and a toke of good ganja if i have a lover that can take it. If you dont believe me maybe my lover will have enough courage to back me up on these claims. Or if you are a hot female who is disease free and thinks she can prove me wrong hit me up and I will prove it to you first hand.

fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 54
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/3/2006 1:43:10 AM
Well there blondie it sounds to me like you have a verry verry good sex life I do know how to have multiple orgasms and I find that before i ejaculate that i am having an orgasm the whole time until i actuly do ejaculate and then it is just mind blowing!!! But I find this hard to do with a partner that I do not know that well !!! So I think the key to the best sex is to know your partner and have them know you !!!! It is just so much better !!!!
 kabiosile
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/3/2006 2:36:24 AM
>10 percent of men rarely cum
10 percent of men cum prematurely
70 percent of men come once and are usually "tired"
6 percent of men can come twice and squirt twice within an hour or so
3 percent of men might come more than 2 twice (including ejaculating, not just "feeling real good" down there)
1 percent of men might ejaculate 3 times in an hour or two.

And we are lucky it seems that 1 percent of men are all on this thread! >

----Correct me if I am misquoting but, I believe it was Mark Twain who said "There are three kinds of lies. Lies, Damn lies, and statistics."

If I wanted to lie or rant and rave about something I would have went and posted under politics or religion lol.
 wingchun
Msg: 58
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:32:36 PM
I'm trying to brag but I've had five in five minutes. Before any of you reply. I don't care if you believe me or not.
 kabiosile
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:55:40 PM

LOL so, if a man cums more than once it is all EGO but, if a woman does it she is just being herself. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

and as far as being a research subject I am not interested. I only shared that I can do this with you guys because there are guys here who feel inadequate and think that it is easier to say that it is impossible then to deal with the fact that there may be some chance that all men dont get tired and want to go to sleep after they release. It's not ego driven when I have more than one orgasm it is me relaxing and enjoying fully the lover that I am with. I LOVE making love and I like to do it ALOT and often! I think that ALL men are able to do this if they want to. I think that for most men they loose interest after their need to release is met and in their selfishness or lack of interest in keeping it up leads to their sleepiness.

For the lady who thinks all men who multiple O only do this out of need to fill the ego. I think that men who do not have more than one orgasm (if the first one did not satisfy both him and his lover(s)) are cheating themselves and their lover(s) out of some of the most precious moments life has to offer. After the first time a man or a woman cum the one(s) that follow get more and more intense. It does not take a doctor to figure out that the more intense these feelings get the more the two lovers will bond and have strong feelings for each other. This is the goal of non-ego driven sex to unite the lovers and form a bond that will help them to deal better with the challenges they may face in life together.

Anyone here who has had a "Poor" sexual relationship with a person knows that it wont take long for this relationship to become rocky. Those relationships that have a "Great" love life have an edge and can often survive even the most challenging of trials life has to offer.

So judge me how you feel call me a liar if this makes you feel better about yourself but, as I said before don't believe me find out for yourself.

Have fun be safe be well,
 fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 62
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/3/2006 11:09:55 PM
As far as i know every woman can have a vaginal orgasm thay just need to know how to !!! Or there partner needs to know how to give it to them !!!
 BiBustyBraeda
Msg: 68
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/12/2006 4:19:08 PM
I've been with a guy once who could do that...have to say, it was pretty cool!gave him head and he came 3 times and I never had to stop. couldnt believe it...not to mention the sex,lol.Pretty rare though I think

braeda
 cubsfanadam
Msg: 72
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/14/2006 1:57:39 PM
i can't say i've had them but i have had kneebuckling boddy shaking single ones
 cubsfanadam
Msg: 73
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 1/14/2006 1:58:38 PM
i can cum up to twice an hour sometimes longer
 Willyfx
Msg: 81
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 3/31/2006 12:52:13 PM
Im impressed blondeamazon! You know of what you speak.. If anyone else wants to know or learn the technique...go to http://www.whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm
It also explains the many other type of rarely known possibilities that a couple can enhance their sexual life together.
And it seems from the posts here that some o\are unware of the difference between having an "orgasm"...and cumming(ejaculating).. The topic in this forum says..."multiple orgasms"......not "multiple ejaculations"

Willy
 Cynful_38
Msg: 85
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 4/13/2006 3:50:11 PM
The guy Im in a FB relationship with now does almost everytime from oral anyway.

Cums twice each time.............back to back....I love it.
 HRHKEE
Msg: 86
Male Multiple Orgasm
Posted: 5/5/2006 12:36:41 AM
With me its a partial a few shots, a few minutes later, another partial and another ... but when the smoke stack blows up ... it is finished. Give me a few moments and a fluff to get back in the game... Done this so much sometimes by the time the dynamite blows - its blank -= empty...

I can by following this plan ...guys get your women to help you try this....

let her do what ever she is doing... (good to practice with her giving you a hand job or a blow job) when you are going to cum, "relax, don't do it " STOP!

have her help too.... stop a bit before you are going to blow, take the pressure like a man, have her slow down to a crawl or stop and watch you shoot a little ...in her or at her...

start again when the alarm stops ringing .... soon that countdown will get close again and 3,2,1 if you are that close - its all over but each time you have to stop sooner and wait longer...and if you are skilled blow a small one off in her / at her for her effort - she will love being on the throbbing edge wondering if it will be the big one...

When she is about to cum - try this - Get-er-done. Try to aim yours for just after hers ....

It will take some practice as you will leave her hanging a couple of times but she will get off on feeling a few warning shots explode in the box.

Remember get-er-done, time it nut and Stop just befor you Blow, rest then Go.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Male Multiple Orgasm