Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you tell your Lover they suck in bed?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 2
How do you tell your Lover they suck in bed?Page 1 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I agree.... just try to bring them around. Try new things... ask questions... play games...

The best thing is to just try asking things, like what fantasy have they ever had that they might want to act out one night... Ask them if they don't mind to "STAY AWAKE" while you're having sex with them, that's always important.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 4
How do you tell your Lover they suck in bed?
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:01:23 PM
I'll have to agree with that also, because if the love and/or chemistry is there... just being with that person is wonderful and the sex is wonderful only because you are as ONE while it's happening... wow is that mushy for me or what...
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:09:14 PM
well...sign me up for the "prick" category too then.

if the sex is bad, and she won't learn, i'm out.
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:17:22 PM
sarcasm + internet = miscommunication.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:19:40 PM
It sounds like you are trying to find a way for you to have enjoyable sex BUT.... are you kinkier than she is and she's maybe not into it? I can't understand HOW a woman can just be bad in bed unless she's not into you.... I mean... I'm not wasting myself on bad sex... I enjoy it, which means my partner is sure going to enjoy it. I like to be pleased and I like to please. There is something wrong with this thread I'm just not sure what it is. You are kinda vague about what makes her "not good" in bed.. does she just lay there like a dead fish? Does she not talk? NO orgasms??? you need to tell more... are you wanting to spank that butt and she won't let you therefore you are not happy with it. Come on...
+
 philrook
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:21:16 PM
"Its not you ... its me. I'm sorry I can't see you anymore." Isn't that the line that women use on men when they aren't "feeling it"? LOL

I think it will work for men to.
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:24:41 PM
how can a woman be bad in bed? easy. i've had bad, and perhaps i can share.

she has no rhythm. you build up a good rhythm, and she tries to match it...and misses. this can result in a few things...all bad...ranging from the "painful attempted perineum penetration thrust", to the downright suprising "wrong hole incident" depending on positioning. i will say, the look on her face can be kind of amusing...(i'm SO getting called a prick for that one)

she doesn't give oral. 0.000001% of guys don't like oral...the rest of us love it. make with the head...c'mon!

she's only into one or two positions. i don't know about you girls, but i've taken the time to learn other positions, and i think it's fun to see how many we can attempt. missionary and cowgirl get boring after the 100th time.

oh...and don't forget to make with the head.
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 24
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:32:46 PM
...and my comment at the end of page one was meant to be humorous and informative!

i'm such a multitasker!
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:09:01 PM
'cause sometimes some people need a good bashing.

ever wanna ram someone with your car?

it's like that...but with letters.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:38:09 PM
I think some people come on her just when they are in crappy moods and take it out on everyone else, that is why I'm laying low tonight so not to get into any confrontations, you know how sweet I try to be livewire.. don't want to ruin my reputation.. lol
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:42:15 PM
ok so you're going to say "hey, i really like you.. you're great, beautiful you just ain't gettin' it in bed so I'm gone".... can we say... SHALLOW???? Hmmm well we know whar peoplefan is after don't we?
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:42:44 PM
However.. on MY shallow end... I don't usually stick with a man who sucks in bed either
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 39
Posted: 12/28/2005 10:55:15 PM
Well, to be honest.. I've had very very few that actually sucked in bed. And it was normally because they were just selfish lovers. If they aren't any good.. and I don't feel any chemistry or not enough then I'm also gone. I'm not one with the "patience" to teach them, but then that is also why I like older men. My mind isn't working well enough for posting tonight, sorry folks.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/28/2005 11:01:20 PM
SEX is a big part of it unless you have a very low sex drive. I require more than just a quickie F*** once in awhile.. I like .. well.. I think that's another thread..
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 43
Posted: 12/28/2005 11:08:35 PM
BEG???? BEG????... ok yes they do beg for it sometimes... and if they're lucky (and good) then I oblige them.. LOL
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 51
Posted: 12/29/2005 6:05:52 AM

If everytime we are with our partner we Make Love, we will quickly find that 99% of the time we will be very compatible
If we come home and virtually demand SEX, totally different story

sounds good in theory...

but in the really real world, sometimes the sex just sucks.
 clownman44
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2005 6:56:57 AM
well mayber one needs to lead it to another direction but NEVER tell your lover they suck in bed I think with some conversation of what is liked and disliked it all can be overcome .....so to speak
 averagejoe..no
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:36:42 AM
it takes two to tango her or him sucking is half your fault so i dont think you should judge so quickly
 moham2hot4u
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/29/2005 12:31:13 PM
do not use the wod "suck" on lady. just ask her to be lil'bit confident and relax during ses
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:04:08 PM
Excuse me but... WHY do you have to even tell the person unless they ask you??? If it isn't working then just break it off. IF they ask then tell them but to just tell someone "hey you just suck in bed" that's mean and uncalled for. If they didn't have a complex before you came along they sure would now!! mean mean mean...
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:35:20 PM
If you aren't compatible... then just be friends and find someone you are compatible with. IF you really care about this person.. then experiment and work on being more sexually equal. I just don't see the purpose of purposely hurting someone's feelings and giving them a complex about their lovemaking talents or lack of....
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/30/2005 2:42:03 AM
Hey Talking2U, now those are the types I can't stand. I'm not a selfish lover and I will not put up with one. Have you ever noticed the men with big D***'s are usually horrible in bed because they think with that all they have to do is just screw you and you'll love it... no no no there is more to it than that. My second husband wouldn't eat me unless I also gave him a bj, he said "it's only fair" so I asked him once... "do you cum everytime we have sex?" and he said "YES" and I looked dead at him and said "WELL I DON'T"... lol... he ended up in another bedroom and I ended up gathering my toys and little red ball and moving back home!!!
 dceeeee
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:32:08 PM
The only lover that is lousy in bed, is the selfish one. If it's "all about ME", it isn't gonna work, but that applies to the entire relationship...not just sex.

It takes two and if you are both trying to please each other, there is no way for it to be bad. Even if you have a hard time talking about it, you can 'show' each other what works best for you.

Try some encouragement...I'm sure she does SOME things right...If you comment, that, "I love it when you do that", or "it feels soooo good when you do that", it'll make her want to do it more. Everyone enjoys doing the things they are good at.

Then when that is successful, you could say, "I bet it would feel REALLY good if you....." , or..."I bet you would be REALLY good at....." Hopefully, she will pick up the ball and run with it. Soon she will be encouraging you about things SHE likes.

Now, OP, you mentioned that there are things that you don't like....

There are a few thing I haven’t tried, because I don’t like that sh!t, no pun intended, and I would assume that she wouldn’t either.

(Don't ASSUME anything)...did it ever occur to you that maybe these are things she DOES like, and maybe she feels that you are being a selfish lover?? ...Not saying that you are, because I don't know her, nor do I know what these things are.

I see a serious need for communication, here. It would be a shame to ruin a relationship over a lack of communication.

Like someone else mentioned, if nothing else works, try making a game out of it. Good luck, and I hope this helps....
 fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:55:28 PM
Look if you cant talk to your partner about your sex life then you shouldent be with them it is like so alot of pepole have said on here communication is the key to every relationship!!!!!
 VisualDistortion
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/15/2006 6:50:30 PM
Have a game of charades with them and tell them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you tell your Lover they suck in bed?