Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex...Not all it's cracked up to be....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 d-reddy
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sex...Not all it's cracked up to be....Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

You know what I mean...

Nope.
 d-reddy
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Sex...Not all it's cracked up to be....
Posted: 12/31/2005 2:24:25 AM

Ohh Okay, well ummm....I can't help ya

Don't take this wrong, but it sounds like you're the one that needs some help.
 c_deacon
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2005 8:20:20 AM
Sex was good the first time and nothing but better since.......

Let's think about the entire ritual of sex and not just the intercourse part.......if you enjoy the ride.....the destination is all that much better......smiles

I am usually as good as the one I am with, and if I am good, then they will be better also.....goes for all parts of sex.......kissing, touching, talking, teaching, explaining, and yes intercourse toooooooooo

With the right person, and for all the right reasons.....sex can be one of the most ultimate acts of compassion and giving that two can share as one......but then, it no longer is sex.....it becomes love making.....

Just my opinion.
 DONWI
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/24/2006 1:11:44 AM
Foreplay IS truly the BEST part of sex. There is so much more to do with foreplay.

Now you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 nipoleon
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2006 5:05:51 AM
It's probably more that your partner isn't all they're cracked up to be.
 keep.the.change
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2006 5:17:46 AM
My sex life has been sporadic (hmm, I might even call it "episodic") at best for quite a while now, but I feel like weighing in anyway. There are so many variables involved in each encounter, so sometimes it really isn't worth the hype, whereas other times it's been an incredible experience that's changed me. I've had sex that's made me feel guilty, I've had sex that's been just for a laugh, I've had sex to soothe my jealousy and I've had sex that's made me feel whole again. And bad sex. I've had some bad sex too. With your mother.
 Leeanne
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2006 5:57:38 AM
Practice - practice practice!!!!! It gets way better with time - you won't want to go without that's for sure. I do get what you are saying though OP - the build up is so exciting and then you are nervous, awkward etc. making it not so great sometimes, hence dissapointment.
 todreamandbelieve
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:29:24 AM
Hmmm ...sex is absolutely incredible ..if you're with the right person.
 MsMicki
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2006 8:08:26 PM
my first time was so good it made me want more, more, more!
then I got married.....and after a couple years I was thinking your thoughts...."is this it?!"...
then I got divorced and started having good sex again.....and 10 years later I still want more, more, more!
 DAVE632
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2007 11:02:36 AM
ANYBUDDY who describes sex as "" Ummm ... whatever ... "" I suspect is using the wrong drill bit and possibly the wrong oil well too. Nuffin like drillin' through the wrong strata to be disappointed ... ... whatever ...

Considering the ABYSMAL state of sex education as demonstrated multiple times DAILY on these threads, I'd suggest the OP do some serious RESEARCH into what he's doing WRONG and learn to fix it ... unless of course there was a tragic accident at boith what his momma forgot to tell him about.

I think maybe any " disappoint " I experienced the first few times I had sex was knowing HER attitude was closer to "ummm ... whatever." But then the answer the previous post I DID learn to eat it and things generally have been improving since.

Since discovering this, things have been even better.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/16/2007 12:36:49 PM
yes it is sort of true for me.
 csod64
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/20/2007 12:31:28 AM
First few times weren't exactly what I'd call, "awesome". Do you realize how long it's beens since I was "intact"? Let's just say that my view on sex has greatly improved...
 deerdog1
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/20/2007 7:32:58 AM
well i to had high expectations before the first time and after i had did it i thought ...OH MY GOD i never imagined anything could be this great.... that was 35 years and a lot of sex ago and its still great ....even the bad sex has been WONDERFUL ... i have had sex with people i loved and people i liked and people i didnt like but never had sex i didnt like
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2007 9:03:20 PM

Is it true that when you were a virgin sex was more of a...You wanted to do it more than ever, then when you did Finally do it, you were like,

"hmmm, well....Mmmmkay....whatever..."

Of course your view might change if you can have sex more than once.

Oh wait, we can have sex more than one time!!!
 fancynanci
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2008 12:51:56 PM
It gets better and better with age. ...patience grasshopper
 abelian
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/25/2008 11:27:32 AM

You know what I mean...

No, I don't know what you mean. I first had sex 27 years ago and it's still better than all that I imagined it to be before that.
 Mr Bain
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/31/2008 5:55:51 PM
It's not about having sex. It's about making a girl swoon in bed.

Once, you get her there, you kiss her on the lips like there's no tomorrow.

Get up for one minute, get a drink from the fridge.

Get back in there, continue kissing her on the lips.

This works a lot of the time. This was how I got one girl to go from saying "I should probably go" to saying "You make me do things that I would otherwise not do" in the timespan of about an hour.
 Mr Bain
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/31/2008 5:58:16 PM
You should watch movies with Cary Grant or Humphrey Bogart.

There was a time when watching movies taught you what being a real man was all about.
 arwen52
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 6:28:55 PM
It's definitely gotten better with age and experience! ;-)
 tronvillain
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/8/2008 5:59:26 PM
Nope. If anything, it has been the other way around. *chuckle*
 BrickCharm City
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2009 10:32:01 PM
I was the opposite. I wasn't that beat for sex when I was a virgin but at this point, the more I have it the more I want it. I'm a very sensual person.
 livetolaf443
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/26/2009 10:35:47 PM
kinda true...but whatever, you can always relive if you find someone really special :)
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2009 6:16:13 PM
^^ and has been resurrected at least once a year since the original post. That shows it as an apparently valid topic :)

I think too many people put more faith and expectation in their partner knowing exactly what they need/want than they should. If you want great sex then damn well make it happen! If he/she isn't doing it for you, man up and show them how you want it
 thebigslim
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2009 6:59:32 AM
Yep I am in total agreement with that statement for the first time... it gets really good I would say after the 4th, but that is just me. Then again I was one of those people who didn't care whether I got it or not for the majority of my life, so I am an exception to that rule. None the less, at first it was over rated until that true emotional connection kicked in, then it was awesome!
 OutMind
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/10/2009 11:10:40 AM
Good sex is better than crack, thus it is better than what is cracked up to be. Also if you are going doggy style you can see her crack.

Okay, horrible humor but still cracks me up.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex...Not all it's cracked up to be....