Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is Sex the cost for cuddles?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MauiKeith
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Is Sex the cost for cuddles?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I could just cuddle and be happy, but more often than not it does seem to lead to sex eventually, if not on that particular occasion.
 slapshot63
Msg: 11
Is Sex the cost for cuddles?
Posted: 1/1/2006 1:20:48 AM
its nice to cuddle. especially watching a movie of show on tv. its great.....
 Bandito
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/1/2006 11:50:03 AM
For cuddling to be really nice you need some form of emotional connection to the person be it friend or lover. However, you don't have to be lovers as a prerequisite to good cuddling nor would sex be expected in return.

Call me strange but I often miss the warmth and comfort of a good cuddle more than sex. Maybe the best of cuddles came after sex so who knows...confuzzled & comfustigated already in 2006

Bana-dito
 :
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2006 12:47:58 AM
hahahahha...

well yes and no.

I mean I will cuddle the right girl for free, but she better be special.

I am not really the touchy sort, however everyone brings out a different side of me, some kittens are too cute to leave alone unmolested by my cuddly prowess.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is Sex the cost for cuddles?