Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is being woke up with sexual favors rape or not?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 9
Is being woke up with sexual favors rape or not?Page 1 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
absolutly not !!!!! if this is a long term relationship then each of the people should know how the other feels and if your friend got a divorce becouse of this then she or he did not want to be in the relationship in the first place!!!!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 10
Is being woke up with sexual favors rape or not?
Posted: 1/3/2006 10:25:27 PM
Well, If waking me up with sex in the middle of the night is rape... the I obviously have issues because i LOVE IT!!! I will unconsiously rub him back if he's rubbing up against me or starting to have sex with me. If I didn't want it.. then I shouldn't be in the bed with him to begin with now should I??? Now if he wakes me up.. and for untold reason I have a brain fart and say NO and mean it.. then he needs to stop. I however won't do that... I like it too much..
 Frrosty
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/3/2006 11:40:06 PM
I enjoy being woken up by oral or a handjob too LOVE waking my girl up with some gentle, passionate....yet unmistakeably pleasing lovemaking.

However; the courts HAVE ruled this to be rape and have NOT ruled this as rape in certain cases.

In truth; I am not sure there is a defined answer to this one yet.

(I am pretty sure that it is situational as far as the courts are concerned to this date.)
 Ldygmr
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/3/2006 11:52:07 PM
One of my favorite things. First...morning wood is so very very attentive...and the imperative desire is so arousing.

I am curious... If you trust someone enough to sleep ALL NIGHT beside them, but not enough to let them wake you with goodies...how is that possible?

No way is that rape.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/4/2006 12:37:31 AM
What I'm gathering is that when your guy wakes you up during the night, messing with you, going down on you, sticking his **** in you and you wake up.. would it be considered rape? If you had passed out in bed with some guy... and you woke up and he was having sex with you without your permission ok...that could be rape. But if I wake up with my man inside me... or spreading my legs so he can have a midnight snack... I damn sure ain't going to stop him in any way!! I'll wake up and give him moral support!!
 virgogidget
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2006 1:50:31 AM
if a person says no then its considered rape here in aussie but as stated by the other posts go 4 it
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/4/2006 9:38:00 AM
I love being woken up that way...

rape is a forceable act that is unwanted... if you wake your partner up this way and they tell you to stop... then you may have rape if you don't... among other problems...
 Yardape_99
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/4/2006 9:42:54 AM
Alarm clock...followed by brushing her teeth....toothpaste included.
 bigirish
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2006 5:50:35 PM
i guess it depends on whether or not you went to bed by yourself or not!!!! For me, when im with someone, its the best way to start the day....well that and pancakes..but who has time for pancakes these days??/
 Ldygmr
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/4/2006 9:04:32 PM

I love being woken up that way and I have woken someone that way a few times

Hey Webwanderer~
You can be my alarm clock ANYtime.

MMrrrow!
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/4/2006 9:32:03 PM
i have woken up a couple of my past partners with oral, lol, too bad they didnt do the same thing

i am waiting for web to come to bc and do it for me.

and like someone said already, you cant rape the willing, lol.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/5/2006 2:55:11 AM
Ewwwww.... raymond.... are we a grumpy little mroning person??? LOL.. I dated someone like you, he couldn't even talk until he'd had at LEAST one cup of coffee in the morning. It took a while but I finally did teach him to give it up in the morning. You "scolded" a girl for waking you up for sex.. tsk tsk tsk... mean mean mean....

OH... and it might not be a breakfast "nibble" if could be the whole breakfast!!!

Now.. go get you some coffee.. and quickly!!!
 justferphun
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/5/2006 3:03:31 PM
Um, yes, there is a defined answer. Sex without coscent is rape. (All playfullness aside)

Sure, if you have discussed it with your partner and you know she is ok with it, there is prior consent. But to just go for it and hope she's ok with it, no, that is clearly wrong because at that point in time she has not consented.
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/5/2006 5:05:07 PM
Hell naw!..Thats not rape, thats freaky and just the way I like it.....Lets see, I have experienced and done it a total of about 50x's...I never complained and neither did the female...Being woke up in the middle of the night to a bj, or she' decides she wants to go on an early morning joy ride.....I aint complaining!!!!....Take me Take me!....."Take that, Take that"
 TechnoBear
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/5/2006 5:26:28 PM
Its rape is SHE says it is. No other definition applies in our society.

I used to work for AMD in Texas ad their company policy was that sexual harrasement was what SHE decided it to be. No dicussion, no investigation, nothing - you are out of there!

MAN talking about pure chilling power!
 UrbanMyth
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/5/2006 6:01:00 PM

Okay other people who I am friends with think this is rape and broke off a 6 year marriage because he did this... Whats your opinion??

I think they were looking for an excuse to leave. I don't think that qualifies at all as rape. I mean, if she were kicking him off, then that's different, but still.
 whater39
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2006 9:29:53 PM

Okay other people who I am friends with think this is rape and broke off a 6 year marriage because he did this... Whats your opinion??

It would be harsh if it was his honest attempt to spice up the relationship

For me it's a big turn on. Some thing that you should sorta find out if it's acceptable first before you do it.
 kevinsw
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/6/2006 1:27:31 PM
MAN, do I feel left out here!!!..lol

I have NEVER been woken up that way.. Butt..lol.. I do love to wake up my woman that way... sometimes I even get a ummm bust in the mouth..Mmmm.

Maybe I need to sleep longer?? or atleast pretend..

Becky B...ain't ya got that darn transporter mechine yet??..lol
 RU-Serious
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/6/2006 2:52:05 PM
It's rape, Period!!!!

Now, I'm going to put on my Nirvana cd. (walks off singing Rape Me, rape me again)
 HB2
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/6/2006 2:55:48 PM
You have GOT to be kidding!

Rape?

If she/he says to stop then stop by all means but c'mon!

I sing:
Do it to me one more time
Once is never enough...
 dceeeee
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/6/2006 4:17:36 PM
Oh yeah,absolutely loved it!!! ummmmm! Sure do miss it, though...*sigh* There's still hope...I'm not dead yet!
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/6/2006 7:44:48 PM
wow, that is quite the question. Legally I am sure a lawyer would argue, if you had sex with her while she was asleep, regardless if you had sex with her the night before etc.... but she didnt consent to it, it could be constituted as rape because she was not aware of the act itself.

However, I dont mind been awaken that way. I mean, if he is in my bed when we went asleep, whew.... I would enjoy every second of it.
 sex_kitten_69
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/6/2006 8:10:49 PM
wait ppl complain about being woken up with sex???wow.if only..
 thegreatrockyhill
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/6/2006 8:24:18 PM
if you're doing it and she doesn't resist, then it isn't rape. If you're sticking it to her and she has no idea, it's rape. If she says no and you keep doing it anyway, it's rape.
 AgelessWonder
Msg: 77
Posted: 10/6/2006 8:35:37 PM
How is a sexual "favor" a rape... Do me a favor...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is being woke up with sexual favors rape or not?