Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Derren Browns Mind Control programme      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nomdeplume
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Derren Browns Mind Control programmePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Some years ago I considered a career move and consequently I trained with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis... as surprisingly... a Clinical Hypnotherapist.

It was superb... the LCCH are quite simply the best training organisation in the UK for this and they provide a wonderful insight to the human Psyche.

The college actively discourage the use of Hypnosis for comic or stage use, but.... they said nothing about its use in personal relationships...and so I must admit to have used my skill set to enhance my love life...

With both partners in agreement - the ability to enable your partner to "live" her fantasy is quite simply orgasmic!!!... I might look like Shrek, but after a few minutes of hypnosis as far as she is concerned I am Brad Pitt, Sean Connery or the Cross Dressing bloke from the chippy down the road!!! Ah.....no. that was someone elses fantasy... sorry.

Anyway, the person under Hypnosis is actually in control - honest they really are, they just choose not to resist the guidance of the Hypnotist... dont worry, you can not be made to do something you morally would not normally undertake - but my gosh it can be so much fun... so get trained do it properly and enjoy... Nowwww

Love Nom
 oggers
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Derren Browns Mind Control programme
Posted: 5/12/2008 5:28:53 AM

And she did! 1 second to go and she did it!

...not only that , but in the bottom right of the screen all along was a piece of masking tape with 0001 written on it - the time at which she stopped the clock...

Did anyone see the edition where a guy went into a photo booth , and he transported the guy to Morocco, set up a photo booth in some back street shop and put the guy back in ... the look on the guys face when he came out was priceless.........

dunno how he does it, but I think DB is amazing !
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2013 8:01:03 AM
Just bear in mind that he is a master of illusion and it is only real if you believe it is real and therefore experience it as reality. Or something like that.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2013 5:57:24 AM
I thinks Mrs. Browns boys is very funny. Is Derren the one who dresses up in animal costumes to sell stuff. I think he is really sexy and has lovely blue eyes and a kiss me quick smile :-) That reminds me haven't seen that equally lovely looking bloke from liverpool on here for some time, was it big al or something?
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2013 6:06:11 AM

That reminds me haven't seen that equally lovely looking bloke from liverpool on here for some time, was it big al or something?

LOL Notts, are you the missing persons inspector for the pof forums ;)
Don't know who big Al is....
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2013 9:30:41 AM
That's him... Big Hairy Rob....

I hope he has found the lady of his dreams, I thought he was delectable to look at...

Yes, I think I am turning into the POF missing persons police Rose, you are right! LOL
 Melodical
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2013 10:08:21 AM
Hypnosis is very real and has been used to anesthetise patients undergoing major surgery and they certainly weren't faking. Contrary to belief; the more intelligent you are then the easier you are to hypnotise as most "street hypnosis" is done through either confusion inductions or pattern interrupts (a form of confusion induction) Intelligent people generally don't get confused easily in everyday life so hypnotic confusion is more powerful to them and more likely to induce trance.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Derren Browns Mind Control programme