Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > What does it take to get a great looking woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nada III
Msg: 1
What does it take to get a great looking woman?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I know you may be single now, but most men go for the good looking women, I see them all the time at the mall and at other public places, and have had them as girlfriends, or wives at one part in their lives.

I sure would like to go out with, and have a great looking girlfriend for a change.
My problem is that I'm scared to ask out the really good-looking ones.
Are they more expensive to obtain as far as dates, commitments, and presents, etc?
Sort of like a Porsche compared to a Volkswagen?

Is it worth the effort?
 cgrcry
Msg: 2
What does it take to get a great looking woman?
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:14:53 AM
do you pay women to date you? are you really this foolish? do you really think all women are the same? omg do you think of women as property? do you really think women who date you are in some way inferior models? you are lucky any woman thinks you are worth her time with these attitudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 rhinograde
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:22:20 AM
Don't be affraid. Natural selection will do its job, for the beauties you are speaking about will flee when you will go to them and open the mouth
 Cajun3149
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/10/2006 11:32:12 AM
Now, what is your opinion of a good looking woman? Tall, short, medium, red, brown, black, blonde, strawberry hair color? Expensive clothes? To each his/her own. I perfer to think that the person I'm with is worth being with for their inner self and not what's on the outside. I once danced with Miss USA and went right back to sit down with my gf at the time and was thankful I had her. To me, I knew her and like what was inside and only knew Miss USA from one dance at a party. Do I make any sense at all? Also, I'd suggest that you not go out with women who you don't like to be seen with. Will make it easier on your ego. Of course, you must be God's gift to women to expect to get perfection (secret for you, there is no such thing as a perfect man or perfect woman).
 mel3403
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2006 4:04:03 PM
True beauty comes from the inside, gravitates out. Get to know someone before you judge whether they're beautiful or not....some of the most impressive physical specimens alive have holes where hearts should be because physical attributes are what they've gotten by on, do you really want to be with that?
 Nada III
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:32:47 AM
I do know, I want to be aroused time and time again, if you know what I mean.
I want to feel horny and intrested when I see her around the house , beach, out on the town
there are good looking women that are cool, with hearts too. Just like there are winning lottery numbers
 Nephilim
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2006 12:30:40 PM
Yes, the hotter women want an image, so have a strong persona. Either have power (money), a motorcycle (dirty biker), or something to distract them (drugs). Many other personas work. Hot girls don't want the normal average guy, if they know they are hot, they want someone they think is above average. Also, having a hot girl as a "wingman" will help you make a good impression on hot girls, especially if she is fun and maybe a bit bi. So long as your friend knows the game, you can totally pull off getting girls normally way out of your leage, even have those experiences you thought were only reserved for rockstars and politicians.

But, who wants a hot woman anyway. They are usually not good in bed, addicted to drugs, or not worth talking to. Find yourself a reasonably attractive chubby girl, and after she stays over for the best sex you've ever had, you will probably get breakfast in bed and she may even clean the place up. The trick is to be apathetic but attracted to them. If you care, then you are a sap, and they are no longer after you. They have you and you are theirs to dispose of.

Some good ideas are presented at http://www.laddertheory.com
 sassysmartass
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/12/2006 1:05:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ above posting...omg..too funny.......

I think I know why he's single.....it's just a theory mind you...and not the ladder one..

ssass
 sapphireblues
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/17/2006 12:31:40 PM

Find yourself a reasonably attractive chubby girl, and after she stays over for the best sex you've ever had, you will probably get breakfast in bed and she may even clean the place up.

Wow! Sometimes my mind boggles as to why some of these men are still single. When they are obviously so sensitive and emotionally sound, to say nothing of intelligent. Is there any hope for us lesser mortals to find someone to share life, love and the pursuit of happiness with?

As a "reasonably attractive, and somewhat chubby-for-the-moment woman, let me tell you that:

a) If I give you the best sex you've ever had (which, judging by the fact that I know me, I'd certainly expect to do) I will be the one who expects breakfast in bed. Especially if you did (as, judging by your post, I would certainly expect you to do) very little to enhance the interlude.

b) Clean the place up? In your case, that would include tossing your sorry behind out the window! *brushes hands* Ahhhh, much better.

*********Hmmm, maybe I should lay off the muscle relaxers before I post? Cursed pulled muscle from using a machine at the gym set for TALL GIRLS. Growwwwling.
 LastGypsy
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/17/2006 1:00:39 PM
It takes you being secure enough in yourself, to approach who ever you find attractive and starting a conversation.
 any1real?
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/17/2006 1:05:55 PM
One out of three ain't bad. Cajun, you're a find. Nada and nephilim, you've got a LONG way to go before you're out of school boys. Are y'all really looking to get a woman, any woman, especially a B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l woman after this drivel?

Carry on then.
 gabbypahenui
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/18/2006 11:00:09 AM
thx for the post sapphireblues - i entirely appreciate that on behalf of all chubby but reasonably attractive females...he,he. what a world?
 Nada III
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/18/2006 2:25:56 PM
schools out but I didn't take a subject called "how to get hot women, with little or no money down".....
 Nephilim
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2006 7:56:50 PM
lol, a little sensitive aren't we?

Chubby women are extemely emotional so beware. I don't know if corrolation equals causation in this case, or if I just don't have a large enough sample, but "curvy" women do seem to have more of a tendancy to be bipolar. Did I mention I have thing for bipolar woman (apparently).

I promise, my lack of sensitivity, is certainly not why I am single. If anything I am too sensitive. Perhaps I was a bit too honest when there are ladies present. To continue in that honesty, women really don't know what it takes to get women, unless they are bi and then it is a different ballgame. How many women have said, "I just don't know why I keep ending up with ***holes". Most girls say, "I really want a nice guy". But language doesn't always equate to truth, and rarely does it between sexes.

As a bouncer, I was a student of human nature, and I can say who the hot girls go home with. It is NEVER the nice guy. It is the biggest ***hole in the bar/club, and if there isn't a big enough one around it is one of the bouncers. If hot girls just want nice guys and want to be faithfull...bla bla bla then they would be taken pretty early, because nice guys arent hard to find.

Women love to feel aloof. They are better than those sluts in the bars. They only like nice guys. They are good little girls. It is an interesting thing, but not useful in picking up women, just the opposite. They have modes, when they are in "I'm not a slut like those other girls" mode you aren't gettin' laid and she isn't going to like you. But when she is that slut in the club, its different, you are "fun" and "hot" and she wants to ****.

I think it was also implied that I was unintelligent. I would have to say, I am at least average, but most consider me above average. And for all the drug empowered "if i was there I would smack that ****" talk, the truth is, if you like a guy, you would try to make a positive impression, because you are smart enough to know that even if you are a good lay, you aren't going to get anything but sex unless you show you have other skills, like conversation, hanging out, and many girls cook and clean.

I'm sure there are good honest, hot women out there looking to find "nice" guys. Who knows you might even catch them at their church or convent. I know that has worked for me in the past another "image" is the "trying to reform sinner". Just go to church and let an out of your league girl help you abandon your wicked ways by giving you the rewards that cause men to leave their families and become one flesh with a woman.

I was actually extolling the virtues of the reubenesque crowd. But some don't see compliments. ****y or pessamistic people are no fun anyway. Anyway, all abrasiveness is in jest.

LOL this is a rambling post. Looks as though I've taken a few muscle relaxers myself.
 sassysmartass
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/19/2006 10:17:17 AM
what does it take to get a great looking woman....

ahhh maybe be a great looking guy
...or turn the lights out..then no one will really know..
.or how about drink lots then everyone will look good..(drink me pretty I always say!!)

ssass
 any1real?
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/19/2006 3:09:45 PM
From what I've read the balls and confidence to ask them. My understanding is they spend more time alone than us average humans. Guys are too intimidated. Go on - try it. Let us know if my material is accurate.
 Nada III
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/20/2006 6:13:46 AM
I give up on trying to find or obtain one, they are good to look & "you know" and that is it... I'll wait until I make 3 figures, then 2 of them come with the SuperYacht
 gabbypahenui
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/20/2006 11:23:10 AM
Nephilim-

Not at all. Just telling it like it is. Don't appreciate being viewed as a consolatory prize and not 1st place. Nor am I "down" with the misogynistic attitude. However that is my opinion. Opinions are like ***holes. Everyone's got one.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/20/2006 3:58:45 PM
Ever consider that great looking women don't like to be viewed as a trophy or arm candy? They may have other qualities that they consider MORE important than their looks. That's a darn good reason to dump some guy if i found out that they were only interested in me for physical attributes. Save up your money or get a paper route, work a second job. What you're looking for is a commodity that can be bought and sold. Or blown up.
 AFineCinderella
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/21/2006 7:55:44 PM
Why don't you try to walk up to an attractive girl next time you see one, and say hello. What have you got to lose? However, based on my knowledge, they aren't usually that bright. It's a sacrifice you have to accept.. (wait, what guy wants a girl to be intelligent anyway?)
 Nephilim
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2006 10:31:49 AM
I don't hate women. I actually like women, and I respect that human beings are animals, and as such are not only driven by reason. I don't think that is misogynistic. Attraction and sex have very little to do with reason, if it did, the smart ugly people would be having more, better sex than the unintelligent attractive people. I don't think that is the case.

My original post in no way said that reasonably attractive chubby girls were a consolation prize. I said they should be the main goal. I did insult "hot" women by making the generalization that they have other flaws.

I use the word "attractive" and "hot" to mean attractiveness when compared to mainstream society's image of beauty. Which is a bit hard to completely define, but the general model type are what I had in mind. And, unfortunately, if someone is judging on that scale and looking only for someone who fits that mold, then you ARE only a consolation prize. The world isn't always nice or fair, you just have to understand what is and accept it.

Also, the whole idea of men being more judgemental of women by their looks is a fallacy. Most men will date most women. It is women on the otherhand that tend to judge more harshly. I was reading an article awhile back about a study, where they concluded that in a room with many men and women. Each man would usually be attracted to about half of the women and consider them as partners. Women on the other hand would only consider the most attractive one or two.(I'm sure I can find the study if you are curious, cant really speak to its validity without looking it up)

But this thread was more about what he was attracted to, not just society's idea of attractiveness. So, yes it would have been more appropriate to ask why he doesn't have passion for the women he dates. Perhaps he only likes thinner women or a certain type. Maybe even libido issues that he assumes is caused by the partner, not just his own lack of interest. So, I certainly didn't intend to diagnose his issue. I was just talking about the superficial act of having sex with someone that is closer to the "model" type than the chubby girl or single moms out there.

You are probably very attractive, no one should ever settle for you, you are perfect how you are, you have a pretty face, you have a great personality... and any other appeasing things.
 DatingDave56
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/22/2006 8:34:42 PM
CoverGirl you got the right answer.

And so does the post earlier by Cajun, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

OK, here is where I go wrong, I'm 6' 170 lbs. I am looking for a lady comparable/looks like we fit together; I would say about 5’3” to 6’, 110 to 150 lbs. I don’t want to date a lady bigger than me. Is this wrong?

I want a lady that I find attractive in looks and mind.

I want a lady that I can, and we can communicate.

I also want a “SINGLE LADY” I am a Single Gentleman.

Am I wrong, what should I do?
 Cajun3149
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/23/2006 3:02:43 AM
There's an old saying that opposites attract. Years ago, I knew a couple where the man was about 135lb wet and the woman around 300lbs. They were both madly in love. Also, they were both wonderful people. I'm 6'2" and not thin. It must be that "opposite" thing. I tend to like the thin or short ladies. My only problem is that I look somewhat like Mike Ditka (Actually played the same position in College as he did). Women tend to think that I'm a mean and dangerous person because of my size. (Actually ladies, I'm not fat) I have the hardest time getting a date with the opposite. Any short and thin ladies out there feel that opposite attraction?
 any1real?
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/23/2006 6:48:47 AM
THAT'S who you remind me of!! I was trying to put my finger on it!

Please forgive me for playing with your described couple but -- I lived where it was cold (I mean cold) for about three years and noticed this phenomenon was not too uncommon there. I determined it had to do with the weather - and called it the Featherbed Syndrome. The small man gets a really big woman. In the winter time he can snuggle in nice and tight and stay warm (hence the featherbed.)

Okay, now I'm dead.
 Cajun3149
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/23/2006 1:28:38 PM
Now, since I don't fall into the catagory or small (6'2"), how does that help me?? Oh, yeah, a tiny woman can snuggle up and get warm next to me. Hey, great idea
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > What does it take to get a great looking woman?